I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

Inane.

The rampant spread of Covid among the unvaccinated confirms the superiority of public health experts to ideological dogmatists in matters of public health.

Besides the proven effectiveness of masks and vaccination, the fanatics who lack medical credentials are having their crackpot notions invalidated the hard way, by experience:

The maskless, unvaccinated lemmings, driven by their irrational zealotry, have a right to stampede over the cliff; they do not have the right to sweep up innocent, normal Americans along with them in their lunacy.

I got the vax and wear a mask, but only out of social convention.
Clearly the vax and masks do not reduce infection or spread at all.

The mRNA vaccines are totally fake, and acutally are just a treatment, in that they stimulate some antibody production for 4 months or so.

The masks do catch saliva droplets, but then they evaporate and the viruses get right through the mase 20 minutes later.

The vaccine does work. It reduces the level of infection, the need for hospitalization, and the number of deaths. But there’s no point in telling you this to you because you’re not smart enough to grasp the concepts.

The United States is the only country in the first world where infections are still be running amok and people are dying by the thousands.

American conservatives no longer know what’s real and what isn’t and you’re proof positive of that.

No the mRNA vaccine does not reduce the level of infection or spread.
And worst of all, the mRNA vaccine only last about 4 months before it stops doing any good at all.
All the mRNA vaccines do is stimulate antibody production for about 4 months.

So that does reduce symptoms and deaths, but that is all.

And the US is not the worst. We are only 19th, with a death rate of 2.394 deaths per million.
Many first world countries are almost identical.

{...
United States2,394797,17949,884,587
Belgium2,36427,5041,929,772
Poland2,33988,4143,808,798
Latvia2,3384,366261,463
Moldova2,3249,354369,402
Paraguay2,28516,500463,650
Mexico2,275296,3853,914,706
Italy2,232134,7655,206,305
Ukraine2,21896,4273,728,246
United Kingdom2,152146,84410,833,033
...}

The columns are deaths per million, deaths total, and cases.

Clearly the vax and masks do not reduce infection or spread at all.
Please provide credible documentation for your fake claim from legitimate sources.

Do you believe that the overwhelming empirical evidence that confirms that the unvaccinated contract covid, are hospitalized for covid, require intensive care for covid, and die from covid at a much higher rate than the vaccinated across America is part of a vast, mysterious conspiracy by public health professionals?

Who is telling you that, and why would you believe it?

Is it ideological dogma that you swallow?

They're scared.
And they should be; they drank the Kool-aid already, and there's no going back.

From the link;

"The Jab: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

SMELL.jpg

“And he wasn’t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.” – Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

I guess that makes my wife Mrs. Doubtpfizer.
Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But I’m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that “I’m sorry” and “I apologize” don’t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that we’ve seen in the last year about the ‘Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, they’re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, “No large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.”
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, “Hey, sounds good, let’s do it. What could go wrong?”
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
I’ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so I’m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People – As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since it’s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ‘Rona infections in kids aren’t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, you’re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Don’t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
That’s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you don’t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain Dew® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code Blue®.
You know it’s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and there’s evidence for it. I’m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the “jab”, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasn’t convinced that eating one Cheeto® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I haven’t heard of a lack of babies being born, though I’ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ‘Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesn’t stop a person from getting or spreading ‘Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data we’ll ever get from Pfizer™ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the Pfizer© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

Because that’s how you know it’s working.
But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed won’t get the ‘Rona from me even though they can get ‘Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. There’s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnson™ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTube®, so take it with however many grains of salt you’d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because that’s what the mRNA shot did: make a person’s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctor’s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I don’t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad – civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I don’t think COVID was made in China – we’ve had it 18 months and it’s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. I’m hoping that this wave of the ‘Rona run isn’t ADE showing up.
I don’t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marek’s Disease is the next case. A “leaky” vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marek’s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star Trek® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (that’s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the “jabs” we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what we’re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and we’d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns we’ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

To get to the other . . . oh, wait . . .
The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Biden’s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they aren’t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we don’t know. There isn’t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we won’t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember – to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they don’t want you to think they’re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.
Your strident ideological claptrap appears especially feeble in the face of the documented reality that the unvaccinated contract, need to be hospitalized, require intensive care, and die from Covid at a much higher rate than the vaccinated.

The Cry Baby Loser can no longer control his own goons?

19-donald-trump-convention.w710.h473.jpg

Please provide credible documentation for your fake claim from legitimate sources.

Do you believe that the overwhelming empirical evidence that confirms that the unvaccinated contract covid, are hospitalized for covid, require intensive care for covid, and die from covid at a much higher rate than the vaccinated across America is part of a vast, mysterious conspiracy by public health professionals?

Who is telling you that, and why would you believe it?

Is it ideological dogma that you swallow?

I don't want to spend the time going back over the time spent reading all the sources over the last 6 months.
But it should be obvious to everyone from the general information.

First of all, when the mRNA vaccines were released, they said about 91% efficacy, but then a month later it was 66%, and then after another month it was 35%, etc. Well we all know that once in immune system T-cell memory, it can't go away. The immunity memory should be good for years or decades,
A dropping efficacy means it is NOT going into immune system T-cell memory at all. What that means is the mRNA injection is just temporarily stimulating antibody production, and has no permanent effect on the immune system at all.

Second is that logically these mRNA injections can NOT possibly have any permanent effect on your immune system. All these mRNA injections do is cause your own body to start producing spike proteins. And the point of these spike proteins is they open up ACE2 receptors on our cells. That is how covid gets into our cells. But those ACE2 receptors have to be there, because our exosomes need to get into our cells. And to do that, our exosomes have to use the same spike protein. So if our immune system started to attack spike proteins, it would attack our own exosomes, and we would die.

The data has never indicated the unvaccinated have a higher infection or spread rate. At first I assumed that was due to the airway nature of the infection. Since the virus only lives in airways, the immune system can never learn about and attack an infection until it is fully established.
At first, when almost no one was vaccinated, obviously the numbers showed unvaccinated having a higher infection rate, but after some communities started approaching 100% vaccination rates, the infection rate did not drop at all. The only thing that dropped was the infection rate for up to 4 months after vaccination. Which means the vaccines have no permanent effect, but only a 4 month, temporary one.

The only good thing about the mRNA vaccines is that by temporarily stimulating antibody production, then in those first 4 months they do reduce symptoms, deaths, and hospitalizations.

Your strident ideological claptrap appears especially feeble in the face of the documented reality that the unvaccinated contract, need to be hospitalized, require intensive care, and die from Covid at a much higher rate than the vaccinated.

It is true the vaccinated do have less symptoms for about 4 months after injection, but you can get the same benefit if you get the mRNA injection AFTER you are infected. All the mRNA injections do is stimulate antibody production temporarily. So if you get the vaccination 4 months before you become infected, they do nothing at all. So actually, you are better off waiting until you are infected, and then get the injection. That way you will produce the peak amount of antibodies when needed the most.

I don't want to spend the time going back over the time spent reading all the sources over the last 6 months.
But it should be obvious to everyone from the general information.

First of all, when the mRNA vaccines were released, they said about 91% efficacy, but then a month later it was 66%, and then after another month it was 35%, etc. Well we all know that once in immune system T-cell memory, it can't go away. The immunity memory should be good for years or decades,
A dropping efficacy means it is NOT going into immune system T-cell memory at all. What that means is the mRNA injection is just temporarily stimulating antibody production, and has no permanent effect on the immune system at all.

Second is that logically these mRNA injections can NOT possibly have any permanent effect on your immune system. All these mRNA injections do is cause your own body to start producing spike proteins. And the point of these spike proteins is they open up ACE2 receptors on our cells. That is how covid gets into our cells. But those ACE2 receptors have to be there, because our exosomes need to get into our cells. And to do that, our exosomes have to use the same spike protein. So if our immune system started to attack spike proteins, it would attack our own exosomes, and we would die.

The data has never indicated the unvaccinated have a higher infection or spread rate. At first I assumed that was due to the airway nature of the infection. Since the virus only lives in airways, the immune system can never learn about and attack an infection until it is fully established.
At first, when almost no one was vaccinated, obviously the numbers showed unvaccinated having a higher infection rate, but after some communities started approaching 100% vaccination rates, the infection rate did not drop at all. The only thing that dropped was the infection rate for up to 4 months after vaccination. Which means the vaccines have no permanent effect, but only a 4 month, temporary one.

The only good thing about the mRNA vaccines is that by temporarily stimulating antibody production, then in those first 4 months they do reduce symptoms, deaths, and hospitalizations.
The cogent reality is that the unvaccinated contract, require hospitalization and intensive care, and die from covid at a far higher rate than do the vaccinated. There is no credible data that suggests otherwise.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends those who have previously had COVID-19 still get vaccinated to increase their protection.
Current scientific evidence shows those who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 have a low risk of becoming reinfected in the following six months, according to the CDC. Research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19.
Vaccines provide a more reliable and consistent immune protection, according to a recent CDC study, and they provide additional protection even if you've already had COVID-19.
“Substantial immunologic evidence and a growing body of epidemiologic evidence indicate that vaccination after infection significantly enhances protection and further reduces risk of reinfection,” according to the CDC website.
Crackpot notions and nostrums abound. Trust medical experts over quacks and charlatans.

Jesus. I assume you must be an adult to be using this board. Will you listen to yourself? Are you actually proud of this?

Jesus. I assume you must be an adult to be using this board. Will you listen to yourself? Are you actually proud of this?

The idiot named "Oh please just quit" with "Let's go Brandon" in his signature line is complaining about the immaturity of another poster. Do you fools even read this shit before hitting the send button?

They suckered me in but I held out for J&J. I would have never got the mRNA shot. After I finally made the tradeoff thinking I was going to get my freedom back, those fuckers turned on me. But I'm not really worried about the shot I got any more than I am about COVID or the variant. People just have to get on with their lives at this point. Going forward one thing is for sure. This Biden asshole can't be believed in anything he says.
I hate to break it to you, but the J&J jab just uses a different transport mechanism for the instructions. It still tells your body to make trillions of the toxic foreign spike proteins. That's what the primary concerns are about.

The vaccine does slow tranmission. They always said 95% efficacy.

They also said that they needed everyone to get vaccinated right away before the vaccine could mutate into something that the vaccines were not as effective at stopping, and you didn't do that. Omnicron didn't even appear until last November - nearly one year after the first vaccines were approved.

Did you think they were lying to you when they said they needed everyone to get vaccinated before this thing mutated?

The vaccine does slow tranmission. They always said 95% efficacy.

They also said that they needed everyone to get vaccinated right away before the vaccine could mutate into something that the vaccines were not as effective at stopping, and you didn't do that. Omnicron didn't even appear until last November - nearly one year after the first vaccines were approved.

Did you think they were lying to you when they said they needed everyone to get vaccinated before this thing mutated?
More science. LOL.

I hate to break it to you, but the J&J jab just uses a different transport mechanism for the instructions. It still tells your body to make trillions of the toxic foreign spike proteins. That's what the primary concerns are about.
Thank you for that information. And therein LIES much of the problem. Most of the information we have been given is either LIES or meant to suppress established medical science. Fauci's shilling for big pharma has not only kept a lot of people in the dark, but it also killed a lot of people.

Forum List

Back