Ruh Roh! It's the Obama Variant...

Here's a theory. All these vaxxed people...they gone die. That's the way the elites want it. Gotta de populate. AT some point, the elites are gonna have to go after the unvaxxed...got to get rid of them because at that point...with the death of the vaxxed, the truth must be covered up. Cops are already standing down and allowing the lawless to attack christians and conservatives for obvious reasons.

well...we'll see won't we.

Here's a theory. All these vaxxed people...they gone die. That's the way the elites want it. Gotta de populate. AT some point, the elites are gonna have to go after the unvaxxed...got to get rid of them because at that point...with the death of the vaxxed, the truth must be covered up. Cops are already standing down and allowing the lawless to attack christians and conservatives for obvious reasons.

well...we'll see won't we.
That'll probably be after the asteroid hits or whatever other disaster happens, when they come out from their bunkers.

If they kill off as many as they can before that happens, there will be less people around after they come out and much easier to knock off when they start asking why they knew what was coming and didn't tell anyone, yet chose to save themselves.

Maybe why it's so important to them to jab 100% of the population, so as to avoid such a sticky wicket.

vxxmrpnxkjpuayizgwgi

HomO knows

1. Global warming is bull, which justifies the beachfront mansion

2. Covid is bull - see video above.....

Is homO smarter than you are parroting the media.....

Meanwhile at Sturgis, a small group gathers to witness Kid Rock.

1628506332931-png.523387

Yeah, I noticed that Humpty Dumpty looking fellow on CNN was compaining about them.

Although he was predictably silent about the lalapalooza crowd.

May I respectfully ask why you, too, were silent about the typically leftist lalapalooza crowd, yet chose to pull a humpty with the more conservative Sturgis crowd? Surely, there must be a logical reason.

10922323_073121-wls-lolla-img.jpg

Do you feel that the lalapalooza crowd was ''sophisticated'' and subsequently granted a pass by egghead and company, much the same way the folks over at CNN view the ''sophisticated'' crowd over at Obama's crib?

Last edited:
May I respectfully ask why you, too, were silent about the typically leftist lalapalooza crowd, yet chose to pull a humpty with the more conservative Sturgis crowd? Surely, there must be a logical reason.
I am more familiar with Sturgis than I am with Lollapalooza.
By the way, what makes Lollapalooza a leftist event?

Why do you think I know so much about Lollapalooza? Here ya go anyway. Both events are beyond stupid during a global pandemic. You won't see me at either.

View attachment 523389

I go to car meets. That's about the largest crowds I see these days. Though it looks like I'm gonna miss this year's Corvettes at Carlisle.

I avoid WalMart.

Forum List

Back