I Fear for This Country Whe the Last of These Leave Us

You can see this man struggles to do his job. He clearly has trouble walking, but he probably needs the additional income. I wish the country treated these men and women better.

Also, we HAD a president who was like this man. Not anymore

You can see this man struggles to do his job. He clearly has trouble walking, but he probably needs the additional income. I wish the country treated these men and women better.

Which president that we had was like a veteran who struggles to do his job, has trouble walking, but needs the additional income?

Which president that we had was like a veteran who struggles to do his job, has trouble walking, but needs the additional income?
The key point of this thread is this man's RESPECT for the country.

But BIDEN fulfills your question since he cant climb stairs, struggles to do his job, and isnt giving us any of his salary like President Trump

But BIDEN fulfills your question since he cant climb stairs, struggles to do his job, and isnt giving us any of his salary like President Trump

Ah, so Biden is like the man in the video? :p

Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that Trump has a great deal of respect for the country. He certainly isn't a veteran. Of course, I don't feel like presidents in general have a great deal of respect for the country, and many haven't been veterans, so Trump isn't unique in that.

Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that Trump has a great deal of respect for the country. He certainly isn't a veteran. Of course, I don't feel like presidents in general have a great deal of respect for the country, and many haven't been veterans, so Trump isn't unique in that.
Never trust your "feelings." As others say, "fuck your feelings"

Ironically, that song, a great song, IMNSHO, was written by a man with communist leanings and it was written to (in his own words) counter a religious song which was popular at the time- and yes, I did 3years, 8 months and 10 days, on active Navy duty- I don't demand, or expect anything for it- I was a kid who knew no better- now, I do.
I'm not disparaging the video, or the man in it, or the song- so,

here goes. I'm going to piss some people off- many, I imagine- this Country is a sham- the constitution started being abused before the ink was dry- the US gov't is, and has been, the biggest liar in the history of man- and no, I'm not promoting communism- I advocate for, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness and my bible is the Declaration of Independence words- we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights, endowed by their Creator, among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats in that Life philosophy- None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. No rules, no rituals, no flags (false or otherwise), no symbols - simply a show of respect for fellow travelers in this place we take up space in for a very short (in the scheme of things) time- strive to leave your space better than you found it- leave sweet memories behind- you can't take them with you!

Grant.

Never trust your "feelings." As others say, "fuck your feelings"

Well your OP is about your feelings regarding the man in the video, so.... ;)

I'm a Vet but I expect a delivery company to employ people who can walk and not dump fragile items when they stumble. Is that unpatriotic?

Forum List

Back