I doubt you'll see this on Fox

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Part of our ongoing effort to make some non-fake, real news available to the mask less, unvaccinated Fox saturated Trump Cult.

The "Democrat Hoax" as Trump called it, is tearing through the population unabated, thanks to the mentally weak who refuse to be vaccinated.

The right treats this is nothing more than a light case of flu or a mild cold. Good luck with that.

And, before you launch into your typical Trump defense, remember that he never recanted his accusations of "Democrat Hoax."

Part of our ongoing effort to make some non-fake, real news available to the mask less, unvaccinated Fox saturated Trump Cult.

The "Democrat Hoax" as Trump called it, is tearing through the population unabated, thanks to the mentally weak who refuse to be vaccinated.

The right treats this is nothing more than a light case of flu or a mild cold. Good luck with that.

And, before you launch into your typical Trump defense, remember that he never recanted his accusations of "Democrat Hoax."
Are you a college ball fan? Just asking.

Reason I ask is aren't they rivals or is it Tech not U?

And I'll bet that the schools required the players to be vaccinated....

In addition, they have the ability to require that the FANS be vaccinated (or tested) too!!!!

So unless you can suddenly catch Covid from your TV, I would like to thank you for providing more evidence that the so-called "vaccine" DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Post the link where he said this or STFU. Lying POS.
I am being more than fair here. He called it "their new hoax". Didn't call Covid a straight up hoax, but implied Democrats were making it their new talking point.

Must be nice to get a paycheck for sitting your fat ass at a computer.

Mentally weak? Did you vote for an old, rich, white guy who called black kids roaches and black men predators?

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Are you always a dumbass?

And I'll bet that the schools required the players to be vaccinated....

In addition, they have the ability to require that the FANS be vaccinated (or tested) too!!!!

So unless you can suddenly catch Covid from your TV, I would like to thank you for providing more evidence that the so-called "vaccine" DOESN'T WORK!!!!!
Oh haven't you heard??? Omicron has made the electronic leap. You can catch it from seeing somebody on the television set who has it.

OMG OMG IT'S IT'S OOOOOOMAGEDDON!

not at all surprised to see dems run boston and VA coming down with Covid still…geez they can’t keep their citizens safe

You won’t see it on FoxNews because President Trump never called COVID a hoax. You Lie. But that’s what you Democrats do.

EPIC FAIL

Forum List

Back