For God's sake, will the stupidity NEVER end?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
I originally saw a posting for Marcus Lamb who died at the age of 64 reportedly of a heart attack after being hospitalized for a Covid infection. Before (and after his death) his "Christian" Daystar Network broadcast anti-vaxx content which kind of defies common sense if you ask me.

Lamb is not the first anti-vaxxer to die of Covid. No, there have been many vocal anti-vaxxers who have died prior to Lamb.

But at some point, don't most reasonable people kind of catch on to what's actually true as opposed to chasing nonsense that harms them and their loved ones?

Well, there's scant evidence it's happened thus far considering the evidence of a relatively high-profile pro-Trump supporter podcaster like Doug Kuzma who is now on a ventilator after attending...wait for it...a "QAnon-Friendly" event in Texas.

Having posted this. I will add the following:

I recall entertaining certain superstitious beliefs (and even sometimes believing them) when I was a minor child. But adulthood, in essence, was seemingly a cure for such beliefs and superstitions.

What has happened to our country when millions of Americans have embraced superstition and conspiratorial theories as if they're the gospel truth?

How can that possibly bode well for our collective future?

I originally saw a posting for Marcus Lamb who died at the age of 64 reportedly of a heart attack after being hospitalized for a Covid infection. Before (and after his death) his "Christian" Daystar Network broadcast anti-vaxx content which kind of defies common sense if you ask me.

Lamb is not the first anti-vaxxer to die of Covid. No, there have been many vocal anti-vaxxers who have died prior to Lamb.

But at some point, don't most reasonable people kind of catch on to what's actually true as opposed to chasing nonsense that harms them and their loved ones?

Well, there's scant evidence it's happened thus far considering the evidence of a relatively high-profile pro-Trump supporter podcaster like Doug Kuzma who is now on a ventilator after attending...wait for it...a "QAnon-Friendly" event in Texas.

I recall entertaining certain superstitious beliefs (and even sometimes believing them) when I was a minor child. But adulthood, in essence, was seemingly a cure for such beliefs and superstitions.

What has happened to our country when millions of Americans have embraced superstition and conspiratorial theories as if they're the gospel truth?

pot-kettle.gif

So glad you were able to blow your load on the screen over this..................quick.clean up your mess before mummy comes down the basement

So he died. And? Many have....of other problems NOT covid. Hell, he could have died from a bee sting but it would be blasted on lame stream media as covid. And that's probably what happened.
I've heard several "experts" say that either people are vaccinated for covid and likely risk little more than a mild infection, or people are unvaccinated, and they'll get ill with a greater likelihood of hospitalization and death.

Survival of the fittest means more than just looking in both directions before crossing a busy street.

The simple truth is this. Regardless of mandates, no one can force people to not be stupid to the Nth degree

Your link is inundated with lefty propaganda. It even referred to RFK Jr’s opposition to vaccines from May 2019.
The chicoms didn’t hit us with the virus attack until several months later.
They refer to censorship as justifiable due to alleged misinformation while their story is loaded with misinformation.
Why do you democrats celebrate death so much?

'Don't Look Up' delivers a scathing satire If you watch this movie, it will explain what is going on. And if you pay attention, it also explains why.

So he died. And? Many have....of other problems NOT covid. Hell, he could have died from a bee sting but it would be blasted on lame stream media as covid. And that's probably what happened.
"Probably?" :auiqs.jpg:

Got to checking and you are so right everyone that has died from the virus were all anti vaxxer….. Naw just being as crazy as you were.

We are in a period of conservative reactionaryism – the baseless fear of positive, beneficial change and a desire to oppose that positive beneficial change and return to an idealized past that never actually existed.

One manifestation of conservative reactionaryism is the unwarranted opposition to ‘the government,’ to ‘the media,’ and to ‘the establishment’ – such as the medical community and health and safety policy makers.

By contriving and propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies about the pandemic, conservatives hope to undermine trust in the medical community and policy makers perceived to be beneficial to conservatives politically in their efforts to oppose positive, beneficial change.

Because of their baseless fear of positive, beneficial change, conservatives are the most vulnerable to the right’s misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies about the pandemic, more likely to not take precautions, more likely to not be vaccinated, and more likely to fall sick and die.

5xny8e.jpg

Your link is inundated with lefty propaganda. It even referred to RFK Jr’s opposition to vaccines from May 2019.
The chicoms didn’t hit us with the virus attack until several months later.
They refer to censorship as justifiable due to alleged misinformation while their story is loaded with misinformation.
Why do you democrats celebrate death so much?
What celebration?

We are in a period of conservative reactionaryism – the baseless fear of positive, beneficial change and a desire to oppose that positive beneficial change and return to an idealized past that never actually existed.

One manifestation of conservative reactionaryism is the unwarranted opposition to ‘the government,’ to ‘the media,’ and to ‘the establishment’ – such as the medical community and health and safety policy makers.

By contriving and propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies about the pandemic, conservatives hope to undermine trust in the medical community and policy makers perceived to be beneficial to conservatives politically in their efforts to oppose positive, beneficial change.

Because of their baseless fear of positive, beneficial change, conservatives are the most vulnerable to the right’s misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies about the pandemic, more likely to not take precautions, more likely to not be vaccinated, and more likely to fall sick and die.
Everyone needs to watch the fictional movie, "Don't Look UP." It's a movie about what you are talking about.

You have no "collective future." You're going to die of COVID or with COVID, just like everyone else. Whether you've had one shot, two shots, or ten shots, you fate is already sealed.

Now how about a little wager? I'm willing to bet you all the gold in Montezuma's treasury that on your last minute on this earth, on your death bed, you will either beg Jesus Christ for one more breath of air, or beg Him for forgiveness with your last dying gasp.

Just call me NostrafuckingDamus, because I can see into the future, bro.

You have no "collective future." You're going to die of COVID or with COVID, just like everyone else. Whether you've had one shot, two shots, or ten shots, you fate is already sealed.

Now how about a little wager? I'm willing to bet you all the gold in Montezuma's treasury that on your last minute on this earth, on your death bed, you will either beg Jesus Christ for one more breath of air, or beg Him for forgiveness with your last dying gasp.

Just call me NostrafuckingDamus, because I can see into the future, bro.
Forgiveness about what?

Is there anything in the reporting that stated that he was he stung by a bee?

How about was he struck by a car while crossing the street?

Maybe he slipped and fell in the bathtub?

Forum List

Back