I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough?

Meaning what, specifically?

How do you put an end to this issue?
You shame the group that is doing this shit. It worked brilliantly with the KKK. Its time to shame the black community for their unnacceptable behavior and crime rates.

Most 9mm pistols hold enough bullets to stop that kind of shit- permanently.

I say we put leftists out of our misery, permanently.
Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

Now, we just get angrier and angrier.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.
I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

You fucking lefties bend over backwards to protect criminals. You get violent and burn down cities when a cop has to shoot one of these dirtbags.

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Did a cop shoot a blm rioter?

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

How often are black men "in custody" getting shot? :cuckoo:

One is too many.

No its not. Expecting a perfect world is fucking stupid.

If it's not you.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Basically going after KARENS is meant to embarrass people and intimidate from turning criminals .............

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

Blacks take particular enjoyment out of assaulting the elderly.

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Ah, yes, that's another thing your fellow DemoKKKrats do, flood black neighborhoods with guns and drugs. Between the drugs, the guns, and the abortions, it seems you people really took racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger's message to heart.

Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

LOL! What a clueless, braying jackass You just voted against the only president in recent history who fought for the working poor, the middle class and small business against the political, cultural, academic and media establishment of corporatism.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough?

Meaning what, specifically?

How do you put an end to this issue?
You shame the group that is doing this shit. It worked brilliantly with the KKK. Its time to shame the black community for their unnacceptable behavior and crime rates.

Ok. So let me see if I understand this correctly.

Your idea to fix this is to shame all black people because some black people commit crime.

Is that accurate?

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

And to think, Biden is going to put that on steroids.

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Did a cop shoot a blm rioter?

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

No, not really. Suspects put police in a position of having to use deadly force BECAUSE the suspect didn't listen to orders.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

I would like to see them loosen restrictions on gun ownership, change laws that protect the victim instead of the criminal. That's what we did here, and that's why an attack like that is much less likely to happen here. In my state, if that happened to me, I'd put a bullet in every MFr that laid or tried to lay a hand on me. Perfectly legal and I wouldn't even get a ticket for it. It's nearly impossible to get a carry permit in commie cities, and even if you got one, not strong enough laws to protect the shooter.

As you can see from @Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

What they really want is the criminal to have the upper hand. It's why they talk about disarming the country. Democrats appear to be stupid, but they're really not. They know damn well if they could get rid of guns, the criminals will never give theirs up, and perhaps even get more.

Then what we end up with is a disarmed society where only the police and criminals have guns. That leads to a lot of crime. So how would we fight against big crime? The same way we fought against big business, big tobacco, and big pharma, and that is with a bigger government.

Each party wants to expand the tent as they like to say. With Democrats, their two largest groups are government dependents and victims. From a political point of view, it makes sense for Democrats to create more dependents and victims. If we are all disarmed, we all become victims.

Forum List

Back