I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

You fucking lefties bend over backwards to protect criminals. You get violent and burn down cities when a cop has to shoot one of these dirtbags.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

You fucking lefties bend over backwards to protect criminals. You get violent and burn down cities when a cop has to shoot one of these dirtbags.

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Did a cop shoot a blm rioter?

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

Stop excusing and deflecting. A gang of 12 stripping a guy naked and stealing his underwear has nothing to do with drugs. A gang trying to eat a woman's face off is not collectively under the influence of opiods. The drug if you need a drug is the thrill of cruelty. Because of societal permission blacks feel free to engage in wanton cruelty with no fear of punishment.

This is not meth

If wanton cruelty for enjoyment is allowed to continue it will grow and spread until it is met with an equal and opposite reaction.

Carry a gun.

Also, funny you worship the police and say they’re doing a great job but they can’t dind these guys? They can murder George Floyd for selling loose cigarettes on th3 streets of New York but can’t find these punks?

Maybe these kids are mad at white police brutality towards blacks. Ever think of that?

Nope. Police brutality has nothing to do with these attacks. These arracks are for pure fun. This is for an animalistic thrill. Eventually random kicks and beatdowns won't deliver as much and they will progress to killing.

Thrill killers and torturers have always been around such as the BTK killer for Bind Torture Kill. This is the first time attacks have been condoned and encouraged. It's the first time excuses have been made for inhuman animalistic conduct.

Remember this chimp? ‘He's Eating Her! Shoot Him!' Screamed Chimp's Owner

There is no difference.

Thanks to the OP and this website for allowing the post.

Of course, it made me sick, but not surprised.

Before the 1960s, Chinatown (and other nice parts of New York City) were safe areas.

I don't dare say more.

God I wish he had a gun. My uncle drove his car down the wrong street in Miami. His car was surrounded. He pulled out his gun and cleared the crowd.

Today he would be arrested for that.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities

So, you can't walk and chew gum at teh same time?

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

How often are black men "in custody" getting shot? :cuckoo:

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

One is too many.

This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

I believe most murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

Most 9mm pistols hold enough bullets to stop that kind of shit- permanently.

I say we put leftists out of our misery, permanently.
Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

One is too many.

No its not. Expecting a perfect world is fucking stupid.

No you're not. You don't give a shit about finding them; and the shitbags who run New York City WANT this to keep happening, because it keeps people scared, and scared people are easier to control.

Forum List

Back