I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Dave Chappell does a really funny bit about how in the 80s white people didn’t give a fuck and blamed black people for their problem with crack. Well look at today. Now it’s white kids od’ing on heroine and prescription drugs.

Yes, and we whites blame those who are using those drugs.

You also don’t have the populations we have. For example in Michigan, which is blue, we have crime no higher than you if you take out our ghettos.

Yes, America has a ghetto problem. Do you really want to solve the problem? That means putting more economic opportunity in those neighborhoods.

That won't do shit. Open up a business in these areas, they will get robbed out of existence.

Hopefully they get caught and charged accordingly.

They may get caught.

But they will not be charged -- except maybe for jaywalking.

They are untouchable, and they know it.

BUT some of them are going to make some other gangbangers angry one day, and then justice will finally prevail. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

BUT some of them are going to make some other gangbangers angry one day, and then justice will finally prevail. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Yep. That's why they don't cooperate with the police when they witness a crime. Snitches get stitches. Don't tell the police anything. We'll take care of our own. I call it the code of stupidity.

One person kills somebody who is in a gang, or even from a certain hood family. Then somebody from that gang or family kills that person. Somebody from his family or gang retaliates, and it goes back and forth until police bust up the whole thing. All you end up with is a bunch of dead people. If everybody cooperated with the police at the onset, there would only be one dead person.

They may get caught.

I hear an echo.

Is there a reason that you feel that they will not be charged appropriately in Manhattan? Does Manhattan have a history of charging people minimally for violent crimes? If so, then I'm on board with you.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

You fucking lefties bend over backwards to protect criminals. You get violent and burn down cities when a cop has to shoot one of these dirtbags.

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Did a cop shoot a blm rioter?

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

How often are black men "in custody" getting shot? :cuckoo:

One is too many.

No its not. Expecting a perfect world is fucking stupid.

If it's not you.

How about black people show us perfection is possible before they expect it from everyone else?

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.
I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.
Quit blaming guns for your shit culture.

They may get caught.

I hear an echo.

Is there a reason that you feel that they will not be charged appropriately in Manhattan? Does Manhattan have a history of charging people minimally for violent crimes? If so, then I'm on board with you.

First, they have a no bail policy.

Second, how many will actually return for trial?

Third, like every other big American city, young men (and ladies) like them are never punished appropriately for their crimes of violence. Everyone in this country is terrified by being labeled with the R-word. So they make excuses for those dear sweet "victims" of society. It's the cops who are the meanies, according to Dem politicians.

Any time one steps outside in an American city, s/he could be the victim of the most heinous violent crime imaginable. Those perps have no conscience. So they have no decency. No wonder many high schools are hellholes. But, the activists say, those young people would all be Rhodes scholars if the taxpayers would kindly spend a few more billion dollars on them.

Have a nice day!

They may get caught.

I hear an echo.

Third, like every other big American city, young men (and ladies) like them are never punished appropriately for their crimes of violence. Everyone in this country is terrified by being labeled with the R-word. So they make excuses for those dear sweet "victims" of society. It's the cops who are the meanies, according to Dem politicians.

Any time one steps outside in an American city, s/he could be the victim of the most heinous violent crime imaginable. Those perps have no conscience. So they have no decency. No wonder many high schools are hellholes. But, the activists say, those young people would all be Rhodes scholars if the taxpayers would kindly spend a few more billion dollars on them.

Have a nice day!

Just looks like you're ranting. Links to what you're claiming would be appreciated.

I don't deal with feelings. Let's look at facts if you have them.

They may get caught.

I hear an echo.

Have a nice day!

Just looks like you're ranting. Links to what you're claiming would be appreciated.

No, I am not ranting.

Burt I am blowing off steam.

Everyone knows that certain young people are out of control.

But important people (unlike nobodies like me) will not admit it.

So if you need "facts," that's fine. I do not judge you.

I do not need any "facts" to know what most people know: Certain young ladies & gentlemen are very dangerous. Remember what Ms. Hillary once called them? (Super predators)

If you need "facts" before you decide to walk down the street in certain areas, that is your business.

But I -- based on personal experience and the experiences of many other people (like that poor victim in the video) -- do not need "facts" to know the brutal and disgusting truth.

They may get caught.

I hear an echo.

Have a nice day!

No, I am not ranting.

Burt I am blowing off steam.

Everyone knows that certain young people are out of control.

But important people (unlike nobodies like me) will not admit it.

So if you need "facts," that's fine. I do not judge you.

I do not need any "facts" to know what most people know: Certain young ladies & gentlemen are very dangerous. Remember what Ms. Hillary once called them? (Super predators)

If you need "facts" before you decide to walk down the street in certain areas, that is your business.

But I -- based on personal experience and the experiences of many other people (like that poor victim in the video) -- do not need "facts" to know the brutal and disgusting truth.

You’re typing a lot and saying very little.

Is there a factual basis for the reason that you feel that these people will not be charged appropriately in Manhattan?

I don’t think anyone is disputing that some people are violent. That’s obvious. My question is relating more to the judicial system in dealing with these people.

You (and others) appear to be claiming that you don’t think these people, if caught, will be punished appropriately. I would like to know why that is. Is it because of a handful of isolated incidents of soft punishments or more of a trend?

I would like to see evidence for what you claim so that I can make up my own mind. Feelings do nothing to sway my opinion. If you have facts, then that’s what I need.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

Blacks take particular enjoyment out of assaulting the elderly.

No more than whites do or are you too drunk to see that.

I believe 72% of murders in Chicago go unsolved. You are wrong again.

85% of whites are murdered by other whites. Those murders are black on black and I know your racist, white ass doesn't give a chuck about black folks who are murdered.

Neither do the politicians you keep voting for, hence the sky-high black on black murder rates in every DemoKKKrat-run shithole in America. Why is homicide the leading cause of death for black men in places run by people like you?

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Ah, yes, that's another thing your fellow DemoKKKrats do, flood black neighborhoods with guns and drugs. Between the drugs, the guns, and the abortions, it seems you people really took racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger's message to heart.

You stinking ass RepubliKlans are just as guilty.

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

Most 9mm pistols hold enough bullets to stop that kind of shit- permanently.

I say we put leftists out of our misery, permanently.
Rich people are doing great. Better than ever. If you’re miserable perhaps you’re being played for a fool by your masters. They’re not paying you enough. They’re hiring illegals. They’re sending jobs overseas and not paying taxes.

We voted Trump into office to deal with those issues. But your side had a "resistance" and a coup attempt, and then rigged the election so he couldn't win.

Now, we just get angrier and angrier.
I’d rather you angry and not in power than happy and in power

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

Blacks take particular enjoyment out of assaulting the elderly.

No more than whites do or are you too drunk to see that.
Blacks are the only group i have ever seen mob attack someone while giggling with glee. Ive seen this hundreds of times and i can post an endless amount of videos showing exactly that.

Do you have any proof for YOUR claim? I already know you dont. You wont provide a single video because it never happened.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

You fucking lefties bend over backwards to protect criminals. You get violent and burn down cities when a cop has to shoot one of these dirtbags.

Not true. We don’t want police murdering black men they have in custody. That’s abuse of power.

Did a cop shoot a blm rioter?

Now I would have had no problem with killing every rioter in the capitol. Based on the standard you hold blacks to of course. You say the cops shoot blacks who aren’t listening to their verbal commands. Based on that every capitol rioter should have nbeen mowed down.

How often are black men "in custody" getting shot? :cuckoo:

One is too many.

No its not. Expecting a perfect world is fucking stupid.

If it's not you.

How about black people show us perfection is possible before they expect it from everyone else?

Why are the standards different for black folks than they are for white folks when it comes to racist. You want to do all the dirt and evil in the world, but when it is anyone else they are supposed to be Civilized.

Forum List

Back