I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities
Red states dont have anything close to the rampant crime in blue states, so just stop.
You also don’t have the populations we have. For example in Michigan, which is blue, we have crime no higher than you if you take out our ghettos.

Yes, America has a ghetto problem. Do you really want to solve the problem? That means putting more economic opportunity in those neighborhoods.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
Isn’t the victim black?

What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.
Violent black racism effects EVERYONE!
You’re just searching for your next boogie man
This boogie man has been here for many years.

A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities
Red states dont have anything close to the rampant crime in blue states, so just stop.
Sure they do. Where do you think all the meth labs are?

You also don’t have the populations we have. For example in Michigan, which is blue, we have crime no higher than you if you take out our ghettos.

Yes, America has a ghetto problem. Do you really want to solve the problem? That means putting more economic opportunity in those neighborhoods.
Yeah, left states have violent ghettos. You should have fixed the issue rather than bending over backwards to excuse it, like you are right now.

This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

Looks like Blue states to me you ignorant ****.

1. Michigan
2. New York
3. Indiana
4. Illinois
5. North Carolina
6. California
7. Pennsylvania
8. Tennessee
9. Ohio
10. Florida

Isn’t the victim black?
No. He was a white guy who literally just stepped off a long bus ride from Atlanta.

In New York the black gangs try to eat their living victims. The same thing happened to another woman when she was attacked by a chimpanzee. Nothing will happen to this animal. The victim might be attacked as a racist for taking the food right out of this man's mouth.

Dave Chappell does a really funny bit about how in the 80s white people didn’t give a fuck and blamed black people for their problem with crack. Well look at today. Now it’s white kids od’ing on heroine and prescription drugs.

1. Michigan
2. New York
3. Indiana
4. Illinois
5. North Carolina
6. California
7. Pennsylvania
8. Tennessee
9. Ohio
10. Florida
What happened to wasilla Alaska? Wasnt that the town Sarah palin came from? Also the meth capitol of Alaska.

A lot of these states are red states and many of them are swing states.

What about opioids? Mississippi, West virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana,

The NYPD are using every means at their disposal to find a motive for dozens of black people attempting to kill a chinese guy

given enough time they may think of something

1. Michigan
2. New York
3. Indiana
4. Illinois
5. North Carolina
6. California
7. Pennsylvania
8. Tennessee
9. Ohio
10. Florida
What happened to wasilla Alaska? Wasnt that the town Sarah palin came from? Also the meth capitol of Alaska.

What about opioids? Mississippi, West virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana,
People doing drugs is their own business. Regular shootings and other black VIOLENCE is everyones concern.

1. Michigan
2. New York
3. Indiana
4. Illinois
5. North Carolina
6. California
7. Pennsylvania
8. Tennessee
9. Ohio
10. Florida

People doing drugs is their own business. Regular shootings and other black VIOLENCE is everyones concern.
Those drug addicts are committing crime. I’m not talking pot I’m talking about meth heroin and opioids

Stop excusing and deflecting. A gang of 12 stripping a guy naked and stealing his underwear has nothing to do with drugs. A gang trying to eat a woman's face off is not collectively under the influence of opiods. The drug if you need a drug is the thrill of cruelty. Because of societal permission blacks feel free to engage in wanton cruelty with no fear of punishment.

This is not meth

If wanton cruelty for enjoyment is allowed to continue it will grow and spread until it is met with an equal and opposite reaction.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Stop excusing and deflecting. A gang of 12 stripping a guy naked and stealing his underwear has nothing to do with drugs. A gang trying to eat a woman's face off is not collectively under the influence of opiods. The drug if you need a drug is the thrill of cruelty. Because of societal permission blacks feel free to engage in wanton cruelty with no fear of punishment.

This is not meth

If wanton cruelty for enjoyment is allowed to continue it will grow and spread until it is met with an equal and opposite reaction.

Carry a gun.

Also, funny you worship the police and say they’re doing a great job but they can’t dind these guys? They can murder George Floyd for selling loose cigarettes on th3 streets of New York but can’t find these punks?

Maybe these kids are mad at white police brutality towards blacks. Ever think of that?

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

As you can see from Moonglow's post, the left WANTS this type of thing to continue. They need this type of fear in their shithole cities to keep people scared and dependent on them.

Nonsense. What do you want to do? We’re trying to find these criminals

Forum List

Back