I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?

You’re too young, too stupid, too unwise and too programmed to understand how certain government imposition is bad for a free and liberated society.
Mark, Jack, the Google faggots, the filthy university you attended and BLM hasn’t gone over this with you have they?

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
I've already had Covid...have tested positive for the anti-bodies...but I STILL have to wear a mask in any corporate setting because people like you throw a hissy fit if you see someone without one on. I'm tired of it.

I've already had Covid...have tested positive for the anti-bodies...but I STILL have to wear a mask in any corporate setting because people like you throw a hissy fit if you see someone without one on. I'm tired of it.
I am so sorry you had to wear a mask while you were sick with the virus. Are you okay?

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.
Dr. Fauci is an idiot and just as senile as Biden

Oh please, the SCIENCE says that less than 2% of cases die. You Progs simply cannot think for yourselves and depend on Daddy Gov to keep you "safe". Wear your damn mask and leave everyone else alone.
You noticed that as well how he thinks daddy government is looking out for him huh? I bet he is one of those sheep who plans on taking the vaccine as well and thinks the dem governors were looking out for our best interests when imposing lockdowns and also thinks gruesome newsome,cuomo,and whitmere were all looking out for people in their cities and are not evil monsters. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.
Dr. Fauci is an idiot and just as senile as Biden
This clueless junior high school kid is so brainwashed by our corrupt school system I’m sure he thinks Biden and Fauci are looking out for our best interests as well and they are his hero’s.:biggrin::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wearing masks? If it were only.

Live in the Czech Republic and we've been wearing masks for over a year! WTF are you talking about? And it's not getting any better.

No one caresif you wear a mask
Here I am out yesterday morning in public violating the stay at home curfew that my dictator has issued
152503147_170707258187206_4717191394286591733_o.jpg
You should wear a mask you pig ugly fucker.
Says the ignorant foreigner who hides behind an avatar and if that is you you're fat ass ugly

Once again we have a demonstration as to why America has 20% of COVID fatalities with 4% of population. The idea that masks mainly protect others rather than oneself is either dismissed or ignored.

Once again we have a demonstration as to why America has 20% of COVID fatalities with 4% of population. The idea that masks mainly protect others rather than oneself is either dismissed or ignored.

Less than 2% mortality, get lost.

You’re too young, too stupid, too unwise and too programmed to understand how certain government imposition is bad for a free and liberated society.
Mark, Jack, the Google faggots, the filthy university you attended and BLM hasn’t gone over this with you have they?

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you so much hit the nail on the head.that’s pretty much the exact same thing I have been saying to him on this thread.It is so obvious from his avatar he is just a junior high school kid listening to eveything our corrupt school system tells him as well as believing everything the lamestream media tells him.

He made a thread trying to get us to think he is older than he really is trying to convince us he does not live with mommy saying he drove to go see her which was even more comical thinking we would believe his other fantasy that he has a drivers license.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao: He seriously needs to just stay in a section like the sports or movie section if he wants to post here,you would think he would get tired of everyone seeing through his made up stories and would get tired of exposing how stupid he is about politics.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

All y'all do is personal attacks. Please just answer my question: what's the big deal to putting a mask on your face?

So far I think the poster who said vanity is probably right.

You should wear a mask you pig ugly fucker.
Says the ignorant foreigner who hides behind an avatar and if that is you you're fat ass ugly

I have no reason to doubt that is a picture of him. If so, he's certainly not one to cast stones at anyone else's visual appeal, is he?

FWIW, if the bio information in his profile is to be believed, he is within a day or two of my age.

Now, I'm not one to care that much about how visually appealing an old man might be, but here two 58-year-old men (actually, as long as Tainted Tommy has been using that picture, he was surely significantly younger when it was taken, than he is now, but the picture of me is fairly recent.

1613851433102.png
1613851450963.png

And, of course, the picture of you to which he was responding…

1613851517131.png

So, which of these three men is least qualified to call either of the other two “pig ugly”?

———

I asked my wife for her opinion, given that I figure a woman's tastes are most relevant to a man's attractiveness. Obviously, she's going to be biased in my direction, but she concurs that of the three men pictured here, Tainted Tommy is significantly the most unattractive. And that's without having any grasp of how ugly his personality is; all she had to judge was his visual appearance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back