I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

1613845285041.png

1613845246398.png

Why do you care what other people do?...just strap on your mask and leave everyone else alone....

It's an annoyance and inconvenience at best.

Certainly nothing worth freaking out over.

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
what gives is this is a free country and your opinion doesnt mean shit,,,

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
No one caresif you wear a mask
Here I am out yesterday morning in public violating the stay at home curfew that my dictator has issued
152503147_170707258187206_4717191394286591733_o.jpg

It's vanity.

Here I am out yesterday morning in public violating the stay at home curfew that my dictator has issued
You should wear a mask you pig ugly fucker.

I also don't understand the problem with wearing a mask. We know that we are in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. We know that precautions need to be taken to prevent the spread of this virus. The people who don't want to wear masks really are being disrespectful to all others. It has nothing to do with "freedom." They seem to want to get sick and take as many other people with them as possible. The fantasy world that they are trying to live in is no match for harsh reality.

Wow are corrupt school system is so much failing us these days.junior high school students like this op are so much brainwashed and clueless on its hazards.he obviously has never put one on or he would know how it is so much more difficult to be breath with one of those things on.he actually thinks the government is looking out for him. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Wow are corrupt school system is so much failing us these days.

k

You should wear a mask you pig ugly fucker.
The ignorance of tommy troll lives on.thanks for posting that pic of yourself tommy boy,you are one ugly looking old man.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 459615
Doctors say it can save lives...what makes me a Sheep for wanting to live? Dr. Fauci says double-mask if possible.

Wow are corrupt school system is so much failing us these days.junior high school students like this op are so much brainwashed and clueless on its hazards.he obviously has never put one on or he would know how it is so much more difficult to be breath with one of those things on.he actually thinks the government is looking out for him. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Btw junior high school kid,we all know at this board how you made up that story that you don’t live with mommy and think you have a drivers license,we all know you are just around 12 years old or so giving it away how young you are in that avatar of you
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:As I said On that other thread of yours,you need to just post about movies or sports here and stay away from politics cause you advertise to the whole world your ignorance then.

Forum List

Back