I don't support BLM

No, you're in Denial and it shows Black on Black hate along with hating anyone whose complexion is lighter than yours I've watched it happen yall got mental health problems and need to be evaluated don't blame the world for your problems i don't feel sorry for yall
No, I am black and know what I am talking about while you're not and you're spewing bilge based on your racism. The root cause of our problems is white racism. Now remember that real light skinned blacks were able to pass for whites and that created the animosity. But you're delusional on top of being racist and ignorant so your opinion is expected.

So if we have mental problems what do you call whites who burn theselves up and get skin cancer for trying to be brown? Why is it that people who sell tan in a can make billions? Like I said we aren't blaming, documented facts blame whites.

This is like stealing from your local grocery store because you are hungry and live in poverty, there is no excuse for committing a crime under any circumstances no matter if you living in poverty or can't afford a .50 bag of chips. speaking of which this woman held up a kitchen knife in her hand trying to stab another woman when a police officer told her to put the knife down NOT once but TWICE, there is absolutely no exception for this young lady's behavior that resulted in her own death under any circumstances! no matter if she suffered from a traumatic childhood etc stop justifying this woman actions there may be many generations of families with childhood traumas that will have an effect on a child especially if this isn't addressed with proper counseling but this isn't an exception for her behavior and it's not an excuse that can be justified point blank period your beliefs show me a lot about your morals
Whites ave been committing crimes for the past 400 years. Shut up.

Whites ave been committing crimes for the past 400 years. Shut up.
This statement clearly shows what I said went right over your head I was making a clear point by providing an example no race involved whatsoever, if you don't like my forum then you can exit to stage left if NOT you can shut up and have a seat!

Last edited:
No, I am black and know what I am talking about while you're not and you're spewing bilge based on your racism. The root cause of our problems is white racism. Now remember that real light skinned blacks were able to pass for whites and that created the animosity. But you're delusional on top of being racist and ignorant so your opinion is expected.

So if we have mental problems what do you call whites who burn theselves up and get skin cancer for trying to be brown? Why is it that people who sell tan in a can make billions? Like I said we aren't blaming, documented facts blame whites.
First and foremost you can't take criticism you're racist to anyone with a lighter pigment than you and it clearly shows, your parents should be ashamed! Caucasians get tans because for one it's quicker to tan at a tanning booth than to lay out in the sun for hours, two they have a lighter pigmentation it's not rocket science! maybe you should go back to school so you wouldn't have to ask why business owners make billions for owning a tanning booth!

Forum List

Back