I don't support BLM

Black people aren't ignoring anything, Ma'khia bryant situation is a tragedy to dumbness thats what got her killed, her OWN actions! she was told more than once to put the knife down SHE DID NOT as she tried stabbing the girl next to her with a kitchen knife the cop did what he is trained to do in this situation he had no choice but to shoot her because she was risking someone elses life by trying to stab another woman its unfortunite that this was a white man who shot her because if the shoe was on the other foot trust and believe the black man wouldn't be accused of "killing a young girl" I do not support BLM because they are racially profiling white men kettle calling the kettle black, not every person who carried a gun or a bage is a killer or a racist its funny how black people can be racist to whites and they think its okay its NOT and never will be we are all equal as human beings! Black people are brainwashed & truly believe they were the ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO ENDURED SLAVERY, one thing that is true about black slavery black people in America were being enslaved for life, while the protections of whiteness were formalized many races from across the globe was slaves! the majority of people who were transported to the Americas were enslaved by other Africans
You're really quite ignorant. Everything you say here is incorrect.

Our response to the racism we face is not racism.

Actually what you describe in your first couple of paragraphs is called internalized racism. It has nothing to do with darker blacks being intimidated by lighter ones. But that's what racist will say. Light skinned blacks suffer from internalized racism too.

Whites call each other all kinds of things and we don't whine because we can't do it. You've got mental problems.

Let's talk about the effect of racist public policy on blacks instead of you being disingenuous and pretending that Black Lives Matter is the only group representing black people. Because at last check the NAACP and National Urban League were the 2 largest and most resprcted black organizations.

Patrice McCullers has written 7 books and did lectures. But you would know nothing about that.

So yes, you are in denial.
What do whites call each other?

[QOTE="IM2, post: 27788034, member: 53913"]
Actually what you describe in your first couple of paragraphs is called internalized racism. It has nothing to do with darker blacks being intimidated by lighter ones. But that's what racist will say. Light skinned blacks suffer from internalized racism too.

Whites call each other all kinds of things and we don't whine because we can't do it. You've got mental problems.

Let's talk about the effect of racist public policy on blacks instead of you being disingenuous and pretending that Black Lives Matter is the only group representing black people. Because at last check the NAACP and National Urban League were the 2 largest and most resprcted black organizations.

Patrice McCullers has written 7 books and did lectures. But you would know nothing about that.

[/QUOTE]

Hi. How many, if any, Black Lives Matter BLM protesters are conditioning our nation's most precious assets to HATE America & many of their neighbors?

Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

BLMChildAbuse4.jpg
Reparations_Terrorism.jpg
Reparations_ChildAbuse1.jpg

☮️

Greetings. Keeping it REAL, Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson, Founder & CEO of the Negromanosphere, talks about the tragic circumstances leading to this human tragedy.

"What The Black Community Is Ignoring Regarding The Ma'Khia Bryant Situation"

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse

#BeAHero >>>

#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

This is a poor excuse and it's not acceptable her actions need to be held accountable she played a major role in why she's not alive today no if &'s or but's about it I don't feel sorry for her at all actions have consequences no matter who you are or where you came from

No, you're in Denial and it shows Black on Black hate along with hating anyone whose complexion is lighter than yours I've watched it happen yall got mental health problems and need to be evaluated don't blame the world for your problems i don't feel sorry for yall

This is a poor excuse and it's not acceptable her actions need to be held accountable she played a major role in why she's not alive today no if &'s or but's about it I don't feel sorry for her at all actions have consequences no matter who you are or where you came from

Hi, Soul. Respectfully, your reply strongly suggests you are not familiar with a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma Or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).

Nadine_BurkeHarris3.jpg
Nadine Burke Harris 7.jpg

Peace.

Hi, Soul. Respectfully, your reply strongly suggests you are not familiar with a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma Or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).

View attachment 532932View attachment 532933

Peace.
Hi, Avery Respectfully, your reply strongly suggests you're familiar with a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma Or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) but this also implies that there is an excuse for every action no matter the outcome this is not only sad but could have been prevented stop making poor excuses for reckless actions, peace!

Hi, Avery Respectfully, your reply strongly suggests you're familiar with a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma Or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) but this also implies that there is an excuse for every action no matter the outcome this is not only sad but could have been prevented stop making poor excuses for reckless actions, peace!

Hi, Soul. My writings do not imply or offer excuses for dysfunctional human behaviors.

The scientific medical research I choose to share with my fellow citizens helps explain WHY neglected, abused and maltreated children far too often mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens engaging in dysfunctional, Anti-social human behaviors.

I'm referring to dysfunctional human behaviors that I personally observed during the more than two decades I spent interviewing victims of violent crimes committed by emotionally troubled citizens who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced a traumatizing, chaotic, UNHEALTHY childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, pain, hardships Community violence and Community FEAR.

Soul, if you choose to ignore or question the validity of scientific medical research, that's your decision.

biggie-smalls-ready-to-die(2).jpg
JayZBiggieAbuse.jpg
JayZ_DomesticTerrorism.jpg
Godfather_DomesticTerrorism.jpg

Peace.

Blah Blah Blah. Anyone supporting BLM is a CHUMP who was played by three Marxist Lesbians. They flew the coop with the loot. :auiqs.jpg:

MM, unfortunately, you are correct.

Sadly, most Americans are unaware that within America's Female dominated, Child Neglecting, No Snitching, Race Hustling, Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing BLM/ProBlack community, citizens recognized as "players or hustlers" are among the most admired citizens.

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~ Ms. Vanessa Gothix

⚠️Passionate Language

ProBlack/BLM Pathology:

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse

Unjustifiéd_White_Guilt.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Black people aren't ignoring anything, Ma'khia bryant situation is a tragedy to dumbness thats what got her killed, her OWN actions! she was told more than once to put the knife down SHE DID NOT as she tried stabbing the girl next to her with a kitchen knife the cop did what he is trained to do in this situation he had no choice but to shoot her because she was risking someone elses life by trying to stab another woman its unfortunite that this was a white man who shot her because if the shoe was on the other foot trust and believe the black man wouldn't be accused of "killing a young girl" I do not support BLM because they are racially profiling white men kettle calling the kettle black, not every person who carried a gun or a bage is a killer or a racist its funny how black people can be racist to whites and they think its okay its NOT and never will be we are all equal as human beings! Black people are brainwashed & truly believe they were the ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO ENDURED SLAVERY, one thing that is true about black slavery black people in America were being enslaved for life, while the protections of whiteness were formalized many races from across the globe was slaves! the majority of people who were transported to the Americas were enslaved by other Africans

I agree with you 100%.

MM, unfortunately, you are correct.

Sadly, most Americans are unaware that within America's Female dominated, Child Neglecting, No Snitching, Race Hustling, Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing BLM/ProBlack community, citizens recognized as "players or hustlers" are among the most admired citizens.

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~ Ms. Vanessa Gothix

⚠️Passionate Language

ProBlack/BLM Pathology:

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse

View attachment 535203View attachment 535204

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

This is like stealing from your local grocery store because you are hungry and live in poverty, there is no excuse for committing a crime under any circumstances no matter if you living in poverty or can't afford a .50 bag of chips. speaking of which this woman held up a kitchen knife in her hand trying to stab another woman when a police officer told her to put the knife down NOT once but TWICE, there is absolutely no exception for this young lady's behavior that resulted in her own death under any circumstances! no matter if she suffered from a traumatic childhood etc stop justifying this woman actions there may be many generations of families with childhood traumas that will have an effect on a child especially if this isn't addressed with proper counseling but this isn't an exception for her behavior and it's not an excuse that can be justified point blank period your beliefs show me a lot about your morals

This is like stealing from your local grocery store because you are hungry and live in poverty, there is no excuse for committing a crime under any circumstances no matter if you living in poverty or can't afford a .50 bag of chips. speaking of which this woman held up a kitchen knife in her hand trying to stab another woman when a police officer told her to put the knife down NOT once but TWICE, there is absolutely no exception for this young lady's behavior that resulted in her own death under any circumstances! no matter if she suffered from a traumatic childhood etc stop justifying this woman actions there may be many generations of families with childhood traumas that will have an effect on a child especially if this isn't addressed with proper counseling but this isn't an exception for her behavior and it's not an excuse that can be justified point blank period your beliefs show me a lot about your morals

Hi, Soul. Apparently you choose to ignore or reject medical research into the devastating effects of a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma.

My friend, beginning in the early 1980s I spent the first 12 years of my police career as a uniformed cop, robbery and homicide detective serving the traumatized, IMPOVERISHED Brooklyn, NY community where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Lil' Kim Jones, Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised, nurtured and socialized.

Sadly, the same community where apparent emotionally troubled Shawn and Christopher revealed they peddled life harming substances to their emotionally troubled, self-harming neighbors regardless of their neighbor's AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition.

Soul, would you mind relating how much time you personally spent witnessing or interacting fellow citizens, who through no fault of their own, suffered an impoverished, traumatizing childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, pain, hardships, uncertainty, inconsistency, chaos, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sadness Community Violence and Community FEAR?

JayZBiggieAbuse.jpg
Poverty_Prevent_Oprah.jpg
JayZ_DomesticTerrorism.jpg
biggie-smalls-ready-to-die(2).jpg

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse

☮️ EndHate2021

Hi, Soul. Apparently you choose to ignore or reject medical research into the devastating effects of a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma.

My friend, beginning in the early 1980s I spent the first 12 years of my police career as a uniformed cop, robbery and homicide detective serving the traumatized, IMPOVERISHED Brooklyn, NY community where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Lil' Kim Jones, Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised, nurtured and socialized.

Sadly, the same community where apparent emotionally troubled Shawn and Christopher revealed they peddled life harming substances to their emotionally troubled, self-harming neighbors regardless of their neighbor's AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition.

Soul, would you mind relating how much time you personally spent witnessing or interacting fellow citizens, who through no fault of their own, suffered an impoverished, traumatizing childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, pain, hardships, uncertainty, inconsistency, chaos, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sadness Community Violence and Community FEAR?

View attachment 535546View attachment 535547View attachment 535548View attachment 535545

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse

☮️ EndHate2021
I am not ignoring anything pertaining to ACE's which I have stated above and in fact, have proved my case, thank god you no longer serve the communities as a police officer your morals and values are troubling to many communities worldwide, your above statements and statistics have justified that committing crimes is admissible under the circumstances of childhood traumatic events. Unlawful behavior is not acceptable in any way shape, or form no matter who you are, where you are from, or what you have experienced in life!

I am not ignoring anything pertaining to ACE's which I have stated above and in fact, have proved my case, thank god you no longer serve the communities as a police officer your morals and values are troubling to many communities worldwide, your above statements and statistics have justified that committing crimes is admissible under the circumstances of childhood traumatic events. Unlawful behavior is not acceptable in any way shape, or form no matter who you are, where you are from, or what you have experienced in life!

Hello Troll. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Peace ♥️

Forum List

Back