I changed my Avatar to Serenity Broughton, the latest child murdered by drug thugs.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
She should be going back to school right now. Her sister was shot through the lung and was just released from the hospital.

Sisters.jpg

End the drug war and legalize the drugs and there would be no more war over the dealing of drugs on the street. If that was the reason as to why they were shot. We do not really know because the OP has decided to hide the story.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You should change it to MKayla Robinson, the latest child killed by a Republican governor.

Was this child wearing a mask?

How many children at that school were wearing a mask.

That answer is conveniently missing from the story.

I am sure the reason is because it would spoil the ability to politically exploit this child.

This child is dead because of Dr. F ... the mastermind behind the Wuhan virus.

End the drug war and legalize the drugs and there would be no more war over the dealing of drugs on the street. If that was the reason as to why they were shot. We do not really know because the OP has decided to hide the story.
The theory is good. We Americans abuse anything that is of "vice". There are people who may drink one beer. But there are many more who pile them on. And that is for anything of alcohol and of drugs. Our nation is not helped by the fact we have a "party hearty" attitude since the 1960's. The Roaring 20's were nothing.

You should change it to MKayla Robinson, the latest child killed by a Republican governor.

Tell ya what. You post all of the children mowed down by gunfire from Republican Governors, and we'll post all the children put to death by black on black violence. Let's see who can fill up the page fastest:
1629570457289.png

His name was Sincere Gaston. He was allowed to live to the ripe old age of 1.

It appears that the MF just deliberately tried to assassinate them for zero reason
This was not even on the far more dangerous south side
Beautiful looking girls
So sad

Go read my Black Deaths Matters thread, where I document all of these innocent deaths. There are two posts about Serenity, not that you will bother. You are too busy robo posting nonsense.
Fuck your black deaths thread. It should be in the rubber room, but we know how things are here. Black death threaDs are an issue white death threads get closed. More whites have died of opiods than this. More blacks are killed by high blood pressure bought on by the stress of white racism. This is nothing mOre than another white race bait thread. You don't giVe a fuck about that child, you only use this dead child to mouth off with some racist shit. You're a soRry ass white racist peice of shit for doing so.

This thread should not even exist but this is USMB.

Tell ya what. You post all of the children mowed down by gunfire from Republican Governors, and we'll post all the children put to death by black on black violence. Let's see who can fill up the page fastest:
View attachment 528996

His name was Sincere Gaston. He was allowed to live to the ripe old age of 1.
I really don't think whites want to go there.

Forum List

Back