I don't know how much more I can take

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
My wife does not want to go anywhere, and she doesn't want me to either. Now we have confirmed cases of the virus here. I was just reading an article about the stimulus bill and who would receive a check. looks like mostly everyone does, and the article said that we would get our check at the very latest by December of this year. Whew! I'm relieved! Anyway, I don't believe any of it anyway. But then here's my real problem. Every night for the past several years ( I lost count of the number) when my wife goes to bed she watches The Waltons. Every night. So when I go to bed when she does, I get to hear about Ike Godsey and Yancey Tucker, and John Boy. And Mary Ellen and Erin and Elizabeth. Grandma and Grandpa and mom and dad. And Jim Bob's peacock, Rover. Every. Freaking. Night. Last night John Boy's thieving girlfriend brought him a new tire. And the dog, reckless, rover and reckless. And old blue the swayback mare.

So now I'm trapped in the house, not going anywhere and in the day my wife has started watching Game of Thrones again. We have all 8 seasons. Each time I see Joffery kill this ho:
1585173632592.png

I so enjoy seeing him like this:

1585173671882.png

So I go to bed hearing this:

and I wake up hearing this:

All the freaking day.

Now, my wife has changed the ringtone on her phone to the game of Thrones theme, so I am literally going f-king insane! YAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHH.

My wife does not want to go anywhere, and she doesn't want me to either. Now we have confirmed cases of the virus here. I was just reading an article about the stimulus bill and who would receive a check. looks like mostly everyone does, and the article said that we would get our check at the very latest by December of this year. Whew! I'm relieved! Anyway, I don't believe any of it anyway. But then here's my real problem. Every night for the past several years ( I lost count of the number) when my wife goes to bed she watches The Waltons. Every night. So when I go to bed when she does, I get to hear about Ike Godsey and Yancey Tucker, and John Boy. And Mary Ellen and Erin and Elizabeth. Grandma and Grandpa and mom and dad. And Jim Bob's peacock, Rover. Every. Freaking. Night. Last night John Boy's thieving girlfriend brought him a new tire. And the dog, reckless, rover and reckless. And old blue the swayback mare.

So now I'm trapped in the house, not going anywhere and in the day my wife has started watching Game of Thrones again. We have all 8 seasons. Each time I see Joffery kill this ho:
View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

Now, my wife has changed the ringtone on her phone to the game of Thrones theme, so I am literally going f-king insane! YAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHH.

I'd jab ice picks in my ear drums.

And Mary Ellen needed punched in the throat.

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

Buy a pool table.

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

You think that's bad? Mine is watching the Hallmark Channel, "Say Yes to the Dress", and "Sister Wives."
:aargh::45::smoke::death::206::banghead::puke3:

Gawd, I'll be glad when Live PD comes back .

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

Resist the urge to claw your eyes out and beat your head on the wall.

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

DYEHO?

DYEHO? Mary Ellen? After grandpa had his way with her?

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

You let your wife get the remote away from you.

Never let your wife get the remote away from you!

Take up yoga and meditation. Tune in to BBC America. It's a lot better than the U.S. crap. If I was forced to watch U.S. reality TV, or the Hallmark channel, I would run screaming from the room. I have a good film collection, though. It's a form of defense.

View attachment 315272

View attachment 315274

All the freaking day.

Buy a pool table.

We really, really need the Winner tag back.

We really, really need the Winner tag back.
Yeah, I agree, It's faster though and I like the
the new 'link boxes'.

Here's a better idea. Make a wood shop and build your own pool table.
Start small...cutting boards, birdhouses and dog houses then work your way up.

You could watch TV while you're working but
good way to lose a finger.

Last edited:
Get even & start playing every episode of the 80's THE TRANSFORMERS

Then you can talk about optimus prime and megatron...iron hide and shockwave...blaster and soundwave (and their cassettes).

Autobots battle to destroy the evil forces of...the decepticons :banana:

Forum List

Back