Signs Of The Zombie Apocalypse

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Post your signs of the Zombie Apocalypse here.

Don't bother mentioning toilet paper, unless you have a real zinger story.

Beginning March 27 and for the following month, flights on American (AAL) that are shorter than 4.5 hours will no longer serve meals in first class.

For longer flights, first class will be served straw. Everyone else will have to suck their thumbs.

But no middle seats! Yay!

This is an actual photo of Bourbon Street I took on a web cam last Saturday night. Only the undead guy was out and about, jonesing for some brains.

new-orleans-junkie.jpg

What does the Executive Order mean for construction?

All construction activities should cease if they require in-person business, and are not related to 6 (d) or 6 (m) of the Executive Order. Specifically, only construction required to support COVID-19 response and maintain critical infrastructure and construction to provide services for the safety, sanitation and operations of residences or other businesses should occur. As an example, replacing a failing roof or failed electrical system would be acceptable. However, building a new home or place of business would not be acceptable

Listened to our Governor all day, along with his cronies tell ME we;re all in this together, while HE gets paid from MY tax dollars

~S~

Zombie Apocalypse you sez? Let's see...

Here's one of the masks I carry in the car, for when I goes to town. It's good against chemical, biological, or nuclear fallout...

za1.jpg

Throwing together a couple hundred rounds of 9mm right now. The Greenies should take comfort in knowing that those brass 9mm cases are 100% organic, and that I'm doing my ecologically-sound duty to recycle them. Greta would be proud of me.
:04:

za2.jpg

Last edited:
2008 when OB stimulus plan was being debated
What McConnell said in 2008 as minority leader in the senate
"Surely the Democrat leadership in Congress doesn't plan to spend a trillion dollars of taxpayer money -- nearly $10,000 in new debt for everyone who pays federal income tax, charged to the credit card for our children to pay -- without safeguards, without appropriate hearings to scrutinize how tax dollars are being spent," he said in a statement.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday defended the Senate Republicans coming up with a proposed $1 trillion economic stimulus plan to battle the coronavirus without any input from Democrats, saying bipartisan negotiations were skipped in favor of speed. That has now reached 2 trillion

Bomb goes the dynamite

This monsterous change in format is a sign of some sort of apocalypse.

Also... there's a sketchy, scary lil bar on the highway on our way to town. We've been passing it for over 5 years and have never seen it closed... even on the day the lil baby Jesus was supposed to be born. Never ever forever so far.

Till today. No cars and on the lighted roll around sign out front... closed due to the apocalypse.

Apocilips ...spelled like that.

So James and I just looked at each other and cracked up cuz I had mentioned once that it would take a catastrophe or apocalypse or something for that beer hole to shut down.

Here's one of the masks I carry in the car, for when I goes to town. It's good against chemical, biological, or nuclear fallout...

za1.jpg

Throwing together a couple hundred rounds of 9mm right now. The Greenies should take comfort in knowing that those brass 9mm cases are 100% organic, and that I'm doing my ecologically-sound duty to recycle them. Greta would be proud of me.

za2.jpg
I would recommend that you take up a hobby like quilting or ballroom dancing to ease your anxiety.

za1.jpg

za2.jpg
I would recommend that you take up a hobby like quilting to ease your anxiety.

What is "anxiety"? I seem to be fresh out of whatever that is. Please let me know where I can find some of that, whatever it is.

Probably gonna take a trip to the range tomorrow.

Beginning March 27 and for the following month, flights on American (AAL) that are shorter than 4.5 hours will no longer serve meals in first class.

For longer flights, first class will be served straw. Everyone else will have to suck their thumbs.

This is an actual photo of Bourbon Street I took on a web cam last Saturday night. Only the undead guy was out and about, jonesing for some brains.

new-orleans-junkie.jpg
Here in Wichita Kansas you can now get drive-up liquor by the drink.

new-orleans-junkie.jpg
well now that just makes my old black heart all aflutter Crepitus....~S~

new-orleans-junkie.jpg

I remember when I was stationed in Mississippi, there was a drive through liquor store at one of the local bars.

The same twins who owned the bar/drive-thru were also the bail bondsmen of the town. Talk about a conflict of interest! :lol:

So a week or so ago, the media began reporting that the zombie virus can survive for several days on various surfaces.

The next day, Amazon had this little item in their Lightning Deals: PeeBuddy

peebuddy.jpg

Discuss.

Question:I have chubby thighs. I would probably have to get my pants down below my knees to get this thing positioned correctly. Any big gals used these?

Answer:you have to get your pants down, this is more confortable when you fly, public restrooms, etc. more cleaner and safer
By Giselle Dassum on January 24, 2019

Best result is to wear men’s boxers with the front fly . Way too hard to pull the panties aside .
By Ann Yeagley on January 24, 2019

So a week or so ago, the media began reporting that the zombie virus can survive for several days on various surfaces.

The next day, Amazon had this little item in their Lightning Deals: PeeBuddy

peebuddy.jpg

Discuss.

Question:I have chubby thighs. I would probably have to get my pants down below my knees to get this thing positioned correctly. Any big gals used these?

Answer:you have to get your pants down, this is more confortable when you fly, public restrooms, etc. more cleaner and safer
By Giselle Dassum on January 24, 2019

Best result is to wear men’s boxers with the front fly . Way too hard to pull the panties aside .
By Ann Yeagley on January 24, 2019

Hahahaha women. Bet you wish you had my plumbing now, and could pee standing up.

That gives a whole new meaning to "penis envy."
:auiqs.jpg:

A priest using a squirt gun to dispense holy water for drive-by congregants...

virus-outbreak-easter-squirt-gun-michigan.jpg

Forum List

Back