I don't believe in heaven

I believe what is called Heaven is where we go in consciousness when our mortal body dies.

It must be very different than our life on Earth. Very beautiful and lovely.
So you don't die alone?

oh...yes you die alone.....but after you leave your human body....when you join your Higher Consciousness....the real you....then you are met with your loved ones.... those who have gone before you.

That's what I believe.:)
It sounds nice,I hope to sit in a bar and meet my friends again but I doubt it

hehe....may be a Heavenly Bar..... something very nice but different in a sense?;)
It would be cool, to meet my best friend ag
That's probably why they call it that.
So do you believe in heaven?
I live in Boston. When I'm not in Boston, I'm in Kyoto.

I guess the OP has never been to Boston.
Wrong I was in Boston when Stevie wonder played in the park.
Then you were cast out of Heaven?
It was hell I remember seeing my hotel in the distance and took an hour to get there.

I also had to drop off my girlfriend to go to college, we were never the same again
I'm sorry to hear that as soon as she got an education she wasn't interested in you anymore, but what did you expect?
She chased me down, I had my daughter in her convertible mustang, she kissed me and I looked back seeing the tears in my daughter's eyes and realized I couldn't do this
If you didn't know how to drive you really shouldn't have been in the mustang.
I almost gave her that car
Was your daughter old enough to drive? You gotta be careful.

I believe what is called Heaven is where we go in consciousness when our mortal body dies.

So you don't die alone?

oh...yes you die alone.....but after you leave your human body....when you join your Higher Consciousness....the real you....then you are met with your loved ones.... those who have gone before you.

hehe....may be a Heavenly Bar..... something very nice but different in a sense?;)

So you don't die alone?

My best friend died 10 years ago along with my wife, it would be cool to walk in that bar and see them again..

But I don't think so, when you're dead you are dead

You know what....we will see what happens when our time comes....

That's for sure. :tongue:

So you don't die alone?

I never seen you in Boston are you sure?

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

My best friend died 10 years ago along with my wife, it would be cool to walk in that bar and see them again..

Can I hold your hand, you jump I jump

So you don't die alone?

I thought I was, but now you've introduced doubt.......where am I?

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

nah....LOL ....we all have to wait until we are called! otherwise is not good,

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

So you don't die alone?

nah....LOL ....we all have to wait until we are called! otherwise is not good,
That's the problem Skye how do you know your ends up?

I am going 2,000 miles tomorrow to Wisconsin from Idaho

So you don't die alone?

I thought I was, but now you've introduced doubt.......where am I?
Do you even exist?

So you don't die alone?

I am going 2,000 miles tomorrow to Wisconsin from Idaho
1622861199470.png

I don't want to spend a trillion years singing songs and worshipping a god..

That would suck donkey balls

So you don't die alone?

Do you even exist?
Well I cogito I do, but who knows what is really sum?

Of course you can believe whatever you want.

My father told me that when I asked about religion. He then added, “However you will be way ahead of the game if you believe in the Christian God, Jesus, and he actually exists.”

My father was agnostic at best however he was raised Catholic and had a considerable knowledge of the Bible. He loved to argue with Jehovah’s witnesses.

My father never told me he was talking about Pascal’s Wager.

When you're dead well you're dead, enjoy what you have
Heaven is spiritual light, while 'Hell' is spiritual darkness.
You know what the darkness is, it leads to physical death.
Simple stuff, and backed by the Bible.
Christians live in a world of fairy tales.

My father told me that when I asked about religion. He then added, “However you will be way ahead of the game if you believe in the Christian God, Jesus, and he actually exists.”

My father was agnostic at best however he was raised Catholic and had a considerable knowledge of the Bible. He loved to argue with Jehovah’s witnesses.

But if you read the bible it clearly states not all will be saved in the book of Matthew

But if you read the bible it clearly states not all will be saved in the book of Matthew
Saved from what?

Forum List

Back