Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.

For those of you that think Bill reaped life everlasting
I've always been mildly curious about people who seem to find purpose or enjoyment by exhibiting disdain or even mockery of the beliefs of others. As a person who completely believes in eternal life and the promise of Christ, could you please explain what the purpose of your mindset is?
Don't misunderstand, I'm not offended nor am I ashamed of my belief in the good news, I'm just baffled about how a person fulfills a need by mocking others who have done them no wrong.

I've always been mildly curious about people who seem to find purpose or enjoyment by exhibiting disdain or even mockery of the beliefs of others. As a person who completely believes in eternal life and the promise of Christ, could you please explain what the purpose of your mindset is?
Don't misunderstand, I'm not offended nor am I ashamed of my belief in the good news, I'm just baffled about how a person fulfills a need by mocking others who have done them no wrong.

Same here. I consider myself a Christian but I have never found a desire to demean others for having a different belief.

Same here. I consider myself a Christian but I have never found a desire to demean others for having a different belief.
I'm not a Christian... I don't even know if there is a God... Only if there is one, and they take hand in things... Then they like me an awful damn lot.

As an agnostic... I have no idea why people feel the need to mock others religious beliefs.

Unless of course you are from the Westboro Baptist Chrurch. I wouldn't mind knocking a couple, or the rest as it were, teeth out of a few of them. Nope... I take that back... I can see why some religious people take flaq.

I'm not a Christian... I don't even know if there is a God... Only if there is one, and they take hand in things... Then they like me an awful damn lot.

As an agnostic... I have no idea why people feel the need to mock others religious beliefs.

Unless of course you are from the Westboro Baptist Chrurch. I wouldn't mind knocking a couple, or the rest as it were, teeth out of a few of them. Nope... I take that back... I can see why some religious people take flaq.

I don't understand deeming others for their beliefs but I can understand why people dislike those who hate.

I don't mock them, I just don't think heaven is real

Romans 8:13 will explain it to you in the same vein -
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die (Did Bill die? Yes he did):
but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

The world is in deception about what Eternal Life and Heaven are.

I don't mock them, I just don't think heaven is real
Heaven is as real as the Hell you're in now -
Ever wonder why your body is decomposing?
No spiritual illumination, but rather spiritual darkness.

Dr. Graham was called a good and faithful Servant by God. I look forward to meeting him in Heaven.
Old dead bill lived after the flesh and died.
Romans 8:13 is the verse christians jump around and try to reframe to their own demise:
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Believing in God etc is one thing but for a grown human being to base their life on expecting reward because they believe in fairy tales and lies, that simply insane.
At least have proof of a god etc be abuse if you don't, you are simply frightened of death.

bill was just a popular microcosm of the mass macrocosm of deceived christians all over the planet - zero illumination.

Forum List

Back