I do not blame Wilson. Worst play call in the history OF SPORTS.

They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

Dumb by both Carrol and Wilson

18 inches away. Throw the damn ball away!

Watch this:

excellent stuff there.thanks for posting it.you will find with huggy he wont watch it because he has the arrogant belief that because he thinks it isn't true,he wont look at an opposing view.

they explained it so well in that video that not every game is rigged and it doesn't always got the way they planned it but everybody in the country knew these teams matched up evenly and it would come down to the wire and they could count on carrol to throw the game.

after seeing all this now,I think im just going to watch games of the past.

someone came on here before and made post how the officials came up with that bullshit tuck rule to make sure the patriots got to the superbowl and it had to do with 9/11.I didn't pay much attention to it back then but after seeing that video,I now don't take what he said back then with a grain of salt anymore.

that tuck rule was easily the biggest bullshit worst call in NFLplayoff history making the so clearly the PATRIOTS name would be seen in the superbowl.

another game that I have no doubt was as rigged as this game was is the raiders/,bucs game.tim brown and jerry rice though that their coach Callahan sabotaged the game purposely so that his friend gruden would win the game.rice and brown are no dummies.why would carrol be any different than Callahan.

have you heard THIS story on that game by chance?

Jerry Rice agrees with Tim Brown Bill Callahan sabotaged us ProFootballTalk

Last edited:
Watch this:

excellent stuff there.thanks for posting it.you will find with huggy he wont watch it because he has the arrogant belief that because he thinks it isn't true,he wont look at an opposing view.

they explained it so well in that video that not every game is rigged and it doesn't always got the way they planned it but everybody in the country knew these teams matched up evenly and it would come down to the wire and they could count on carrol to throw the game.

someone came on here before and made post how the officials came up with that bullshit tuck rule to make sure the patriots got to the superbowl and it had to do with 9/11.I didn't pay much attention to it back then but after seeing that video,I now don't take what he said back then with a grain of salt anymore.

that tuck rule was easily the biggest bullshit worst call in NFLplayoff history making the so clearly the PATRIOTS name would be seen in the superbowl.

another game that I have no doubt was as rigged as this game was is the raiders/,bucs game.tim brown and jerry rice though that their coach Callahan sabotaged the game purposely so that his friend gruden would win the game.rice and brown are no dummies.why would carrol be any different than Callahan.

have you heard THIS story on that game by cvhance?

I believe the story is in my thread Is the NFL Fixed? I'll get the thread. Hang on.

Seahawks were lucky to beat the Pack.......a one in a hundred win
They were lucky to make that bobbled catch......another one in a hundred

Their luck just ran out

Watch this:

have you heard THIS story on that game by cvhance?

Here is the thread. It's a series on the NFL fixed - the videos are all there and the Patriots are of special interest - they have the history going back 10 years on the games.

Is the NFL Fixed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Watch this:

also the center for the raiders mysteriously went awol the night before.i have no doubt whatsoever he got a payoff from gruden to give him all their plays the fact we never heard from him again after that.

that's because the players even said the players on the bucs seemed like they were in the huddle with them because they knew every play they were calling.

Watch this:

also the center for the raiders mysteriously went awol the night before.i have no doubt whatsoever he got a payoff from gruden to give him all their plays the fact we never heard from him again after that.

that's because the players even said the players on the bucs seemed like they were in the huddle with them because they knew every play they were calling.

Betrayal is the greatest sorrow - when it is within your own camp. It should never happen.

If what I suspect is true? I could not possibly imagine how the Seahawks players are feeling right now. I feel a great deal of compassion for them. They worked hard to get to the Superbowl and for them to have their own coach and owner throw the game? Wow.

They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

Dumb by both Carrol and Wilson

18 inches away. Throw the damn ball away!

Let's leave Wilson out of it for the time being. Dumb by Carroll? No. I disagree with you, Pops. Dumb is an inexperienced, overzealous first time on the field coach making such a call. A 62 yr old professional coach like Carroll? Not a chance. This was intentional.

Look at Carroll's resume' and tell me that he didn't know what he was doing.

Pete Carroll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Peter Clay "Pete" Carroll (born September 15, 1951) is the head coachand executive vice president of the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL). He is a former head coach of the New York Jets, the New England Patriots, and the University of Southern California (USC) Trojans. Carroll is one of only three football coaches who have won both a Super Bowl and a college football national championship (the others are Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer).[2]

Contents
[hide]

I couldn't believe it. You need 3 feet, you have 3 downs to get it, and you have the perfect player to use to get it, and instead of going with him you throw a risky pass in the heart of the defense.
Couldn't have been stupider.

Darrell Bevell should be looking for a new team by the end of the day. Maybe some Pop Warner team will pick him up.
Only 26 seconds and each play takes 13 - 15 seconds.

Sorry, I pass it first to set up the run. The D was ready for a run. The pass would have worked if it was to the back of the endzone. It's either a TD or an incompletion. That pass was nothing but bad news. It shrunk the field so even if they were set up for the run they can cover it.

I couldn't believe it. You need 3 feet, you have 3 downs to get it, and you have the perfect player to use to get it, and instead of going with him you throw a risky pass in the heart of the defense.

Darrell Bevell should be looking for a new team by the end of the day. Maybe some Pop Warner team will pick him up.

Sorry, I pass it first to set up the run. The D was ready for a run. The pass would have worked if it was to the back of the endzone. It's either a TD or an incompletion. That pass was nothing but bad news. It shrunk the field so even if they were set up for the run they can cover it.
Everyone in the stadium was looking for Lynch to get the ball. Play action and let Wilson run to the left with the option to run, throw or throw it away

Throw the ball into traffic? idiotic

If it had worked, it would have been a good play. :D

Everyone in the stadium was looking for Lynch to get the ball. Play action and let Wilson run to the left with the option to run, throw or throw it away

It's valid though that they were trying to catch the Patriots defense by surprise by throwing a pass for a touchdown. Why not? Teams do that all the time.

It's valid though that they were trying to catch the Patriots defense by surprise by throwing a pass for a touchdown. Why not? Teams do that all the time.

It isn't valid but there is one valid point. Pete Carroll threw the game away and the Patriots got what Pete Carroll threw away. They didn't "win it" but they were "given it" and I'm sure they were thankful for getting the SB win anyway they could get it. I don't think how they win is very high on the list of their priorities. You know?

He probably thought he'd pick on the rookie and if his receiver missed the catch that would stop the clock then they could give it to lynch the next play.

Everyone thought lynch was going to get that ball.

What happened? Seattle's luck ran out. They got lucky Brady didn't score on the opening drive. Lucky they scored before the first half and lucky they got to the 1 yrd line at the end of the game and lucky they beat Green bay

It isn't valid but there is one valid point. Pete Carroll threw the game away and the Patriots got what Pete Carroll threw away. They didn't "win it" but they were "given it" and I'm sure they were thankful for getting the SB win anyway they could get it. I don't think how they win is very high on the list of their priorities. You know?

I'm ignoring your posts now Jeri, until you come to your senses, or until you are talking about something other than football.

I'm ignoring your posts now Jeri, until you come to your senses, or until you are talking about something other than football.
The devil made him do it.

Jerri you are a fucking nutjob

Stop bothering us with your posts

Forum List

Back