Brady wins his fourth ring!!!!! One for the thumb?

Talk about poor losers. It wasn't just the bad pass that blew it for the Hawks, jumping off sides and throwing punches ended their chances. Otherwise they could have got a safety and had a chance for a run back on the free kick, and maybe got a field goal to win. It was a total team loss of stupidity.

Don't forget Baldwin's touchdown poop scene. NBC cut away from that, all the TV fans heard was there was a penalty. They never saw it.

yep thanks to asshole carrol throwing the game giving it to them not making them earn it.i hate caoorl more than I do beicheat now while belicheat has to cheat to win to get to the superbowl at least he TRIES to win.He doesn't take payoffs to throw the superbowl.that's the only thing that makes sense why he did not have lynch run the ball in was he was paid off,the pats were on their heels trying to stop him in the fourth quarter.that's the ONLY thing that makes sense why carrol did not run him in for the winning touchdown.

The rookie still has to make the play........that moonball for 2pts in Green Bay should have been an easy knockdown....guess the fix was in eh

this LA Ram friend of mine said it best below about carrol.

typical No class Pete the Cheat Carroll team

I never believed the people that said carrol was a cheater but I do now.he threw the game approving the pass that Wilson threw that bevel called.he easily could have overturned the call but did not cause he was paid.i now believe reggie bush that he did cheat at USC.

I never believed the people that said carrol was a cheater but I do now.he threw the game approving the pass that Wilson threw that bevel called.he easily could have overturned the call but did not cause he was paid.i now believe reggie bush that he did cheat at USC.

I suppose these are the kind of comments we should expect from somebody who uses the name "9/11 inside job".

I suppose these are the kind of comments we should expect from somebody who uses the name "9/11 inside job".

same reply i have to give you as always on this,thanks for proving you ditched junior high school science classes and dont know anything at all about the laws of physics and how you worship what the CIA media tells you instead of listening to experts NON truth seeker.:asshole::up_yours:

Screw Brady's thumb.

He never had to face Mean Joe Greene or have his receivers hit by Jack Tatum.
yeah you aint kidding.Had he had to play in that day and age when defenders were allowed to mug people,it would be interesting to see how many comebacks he would have had in that day and age where the league didnt favor offenses.

The rookie still has to make the play........that moonball for 2pts in Green Bay should have been an easy knockdown....guess the fix was in eh
apples and oranges.No Brian SHITTENHEIMER or his father marty the moron shittenheimer,now those two morons i can see calling a play like that.Matter of fact that was why my chargers one earlier this year against the lambs because brian shittenheimer in fact did make that call but carrol is not a stupid shit like the shittenheimer familys. you really should do your homework how the players at USC accused him of throwing games.

as i said before,i took what all i heard about carrol cheating at USC with a grain of salt back then,now i dont.thats just being in denial saying he has to make the play.yeah you are going to count on a ROOKIE in the middle of a pack of players to make the play in traffic instead of running the ball into the endzone for a touchdown knowing the defenders are gassed and out of breath and could not stop beastmode in the fourth quarter being gassed like they were..you are going to instead pass up that for a high risk pass to a ROOKIE reciever.yeah right.and belicheat is not a cheater either im sure you'll say as well.:rolleyes-41:

apples and oranges.No Brian SHITTENHEIMER or his father marty the moron shittenheimer,now those two morons i can see calling a play like that.Matter of fact that was why my chargers one earlier this year against the lambs because brian shittenheimer in fact did make that call but carrol is not a stupid shit like the shittenheimer familys. you really should do your homework how the players at USC accused him of throwing games.

as i said before,i took what all i heard about carrol cheating at USC with a grain of salt back then,now i dont.thats just being in denial saying he has to make the play.yeah you are going to count on a ROOKIE in the middle of a pack of players to make the play in traffic instead of running the ball into the endzone for a touchdown knowing the defenders are gassed and out of breath and could not stop beastmode in the fourth quarter being gassed like they were..you are going to instead pass up that for a high risk pass to a ROOKIE reciever.yeah right.and belicheat is not a cheater either im sure you'll say as well.:rolleyes-41:

Marty Schottenheimer was coach of the Browns (horrible and unforgivable for a Steeler fan) and, probably even worse, was a Dan Snyder Deadskins coach.

Was a whiny jerk like everyone else associated with the Deadskins franchise.

Screw Brady's thumb.

He never had to face Mean Joe Greene or have his receivers hit by Jack Tatum.
Yeah, like J.J. Watt is just a pussy.

And James Harrison. But the rules are different now. And they favor Pretty Boy Brady.

Even back in the day Jack Lambert said quarterbacks wore dresses. Brady wears frilly ones.
Says the bearded clam.

Huh?

I'm a GIRL. Hello?

As a matter of fact, let me tell you exactly why I don't like Brady, other than the cheating and the entitlement attitude.

It's because of his history with women. Abandoning the mother of child for a better looking woman, a non-American at that?

Women are supposed to like that?

Too bad it cost him dearly, even though, "yes" he can well afford it.

Then there’s the game check of $97,000 for winning. “Brady will face income tax at the top rate of 39.6 percent. In addition, since this is a wage, he will also owe the top Medicare tax of 3.8 percent, half of which will be picked up by the NFL. Put those together, and Brady will pay $42,000 in federal taxes on the game,” said ATR.

The total tab: $60,500.

Tom Brady faces 60 500 IRS bill for winning Super Bowl WashingtonExaminer.com

Then there’s the game check of $97,000 for winning. “Brady will face income tax at the top rate of 39.6 percent. In addition, since this is a wage, he will also owe the top Medicare tax of 3.8 percent, half of which will be picked up by the NFL. Put those together, and Brady will pay $42,000 in federal taxes on the game,” said ATR.

Well, that's just about every single one of the players.

War on Success. I may not like Brady and the Patriots, but winning the Super Bowl is true achievement and this is so wrong.

Oh that poor baby! How is he going to be able to survive on only what's left after taxes? Pft!

Marty Schottenheimer was coach of the Browns (horrible and unforgivable for a Steeler fan) and, probably even worse, was a Dan Snyder Deadskins coach.

Was a whiny jerk like everyone else associated with the Deadskins franchise.

marty the moron shittenheimer was actually a good coach at that time.It was when he became coach of the chiefs where he then got an ego about himself and became real arrogant and stopped being a good coach after that.He had players like derik thomas,neil smith and the best secondary in the NFL at the time to make him look good.brian shittenheimer is such an idiot he got fired from the rams just like he did the jets and he could only get a job as offensive cooridiater in the college ranks.he wont evee ever make it as a head coach in the NFL unlike marth the moron.:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back