I do not blame Wilson. Worst play call in the history OF SPORTS.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

Last edited:
I couldn't believe it. You need 3 feet, you have 3 downs to get it, and you have the perfect player to use to get it, and instead of going with him you throw a risky pass in the heart of the defense.
Couldn't have been stupider.

Darrell Bevell should be looking for a new team by the end of the day. Maybe some Pop Warner team will pick him up.

They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

Yup, the Pats won fair and square, didn't they? :D They won the Superbowl. Guess what that means?

I couldn't believe it. You need 3 feet, you have 3 downs to get it, and you have the perfect player to use to get it, and instead of going with him you throw a risky pass in the heart of the defense.

Darrell Bevell should be looking for a new team by the end of the day. Maybe some Pop Warner team will pick him up.

:crybaby: I see you've been making your crying rounds. Too bad, so sad.

I need you to answer this one, Owl. Last night I didn't watch the game but midway through I checked the online update report and it said Seahawks had a 10 point lead. 24-14 - I checked again and it was still 24- 14. At that time there was less than 8 minutes left in the game I believe. So tell me this. Is it possible that the game was fixed? You say the Pats & their coachj mysteriously didn't call a time out. The next guy here says they purposely made the worst decision - a decision no professional obviously would have made - yet they make it and lose the game. On purpose? The NFL. Is it that crooked and how many team members would it take to do such a thing? Two? Three? Would the coach have to know about it? I'm praying the truth comes out about this because I do not believe what happened was on the up and up last night. Not by a long shot.

There you have it. You say they needed 3 feet, they had 3 downs to get it and the perfect player to use to get it but they don't do it. Instead you throw the game away by making a risky pass. In a Superbowl game?

Couldn't have been stupider? Or the person who threw the game was told to do it. My husband said the Superbowl is worth millions and millions of dollars and he believes if they left the Patriots in after catching them deflating footballs - it was because they had it fixed for them to win it. How would one accomplish that? With money? No. Maybe they threatened their family members (Speaking of the Seahawks), loved ones. Whatever happened I am praying for the truth to be exposed about it because I believe something is not right here. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. The good news is........the truth always comes out in the end. Always.

Last edited:

Yup, the Pats won fair and square, didn't they? :D They won the Superbowl. Guess what that means?

No. I don't think they could have beat the Seahawks in a fair and square game without the NFL stepping in to fix it for them. Something isn't right about last night. I think the Seahawks layed down at the end because they were told to. Who knows how dirty the NFL is? I do not believe that they made a wrong decision on that play - I believe they were forced into it.

No. I don't think they could have beat the Seahawks in a fair and square game without the NFL stepping in to fix it for them. Something isn't right about last night. I think the Seahawks layed down at the end because they were told to. Who knows how dirty the NFL is? I do not believe that they made a wrong decision on that play - I believe they were forced into it.

Oh please, stop your bellyaching. The Patriots won fair and square. They came back from a 10 point deficit because they are a GOOD team. Period. Obviously this is true, or GOD would have stepped in, correct?

I need you to answer this one, Owl. Last night I didn't watch the game but midway through I checked the online update report and it said Seahawks had a 10 point lead. 24-14 - I checked again and it was still 24- 14. At that time there was less than 8 minutes left in the game I believe. So tell me this. Is it possible that the game was fixed? You say the Pats & their coachj mysteriously didn't call a time out. The next guy here says they purposely made the worst decision - a decision no professional obviously would have made - yet they make it and lose the game. On purpose? The NFL. Is it that crooked and how many team members would it take to do such a thing? Two? Three? Would the coach have to know about it? I'm praying the truth comes out about this because I do not believe what happened was on the up and up last night. Not by a long shot.

It was the Seahawks that made bad decisions. The Patriots happened to intercept them in the end zone to take over on downs and win the game Jeri. Maybe you should stop talking about that which you know nothing? Hmm?

What's the possibility that politics decided that call? Beast isn't exactly a poster child for jumping through corporate hoops, and Russell Wilson is a poster child for the image the league wants to project. How likely is it Seattle "knew" they were going to win and didn't want Lynch to go to Disneyland?

Last edited:
Hmm. One reason for this could be the FACT that Pete Carroll is a mediocre coach at best. I remember he coached the Pats for a short time. We got rid of him quickly. Lol. He certainly isn't the HOF level coach that Bill Belichick is. :D And your coach is a BIG part of your team. Lol. Cry babies.

So here's the real story. The Football Gods wanted New England to win. The bullshit catch near the end that put Seattle in position to win was an affront to the Football Gods. So they planted a self-destruct mole into the brains of the Seattle Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator.

And you all saw the result.

The team that was pre-ordained to win, won. End of story.

"Peter Clay "Pete" Carroll (born September 15, 1951) is the head coach and executive vice president of the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL). He is a former head coach of the New York Jets, theNew England Patriots, and the University of Southern California (USC) Trojans. Carroll is one of only three football coaches who have won both a Super Bowl and a college football national championship (the others are Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer).[2]"
Pete Carroll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No, I do not think it was a a fix. That is getting a little ridiculous imo. Russell Wilson is a Tim Tebow type in that is he as straight as a grizzly's dick. He is a devout Christian and I do not think he would willfully take part in a fix.

The simple fact is Pete Carroll and Bevel could screw up a 3 car Haitian funeral. All we would be talking about today, if they chose to run beast 3 times from the one, is the unreal catch that got them down there. Cause the Seahawks would have won. Then again, if Brady had 20 seconds and all 3 time outs, you never know. You get the point. No way do the Patriots stop Beast from 1 yard 3 times. No way.

There is a saying. When you go to the dance, you dance with the woman who brought you. The beast is the best short yardage back in the NFL. He was having an outstanding game and was in line to be MVP.

Tom Brady earned it, but I think Eddleman should have been MVP. I mean Brady made a lot of dink and dunk passes. His stats were very good, but he did not make too many difficult passes. He threw 2 ints, one of which was a very ill advised pick in the red zone.

They earned it, and I do not think it was fix. That is going a bit over the top. I do think they are a team and an organization that tries to find ways to skirt the rules, and sometimes flat out break the rules. They do make me a bit sick in that regard.

So here's the real story. The Football Gods wanted New England to win. The bullshit catch near the end that put Seattle in position to win was an affront to the Football Gods. So they planted a self-destruct mole into the brains of the Seattle Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator.

And you all saw the result.

The team that was pre-ordained to win, won. End of story.

:lol: Blessed be the Patriots. :tongue:

It was not a bad idea to throw a pass, but the pass they chose was just idiotic

With 20 sec and one timeout they might not have had time to rush three times. A pass gives you three plays. But to throw a pass in traffic with the chance to pick, deflect or force a fumble was stupid

Eveyone expected the ball to go to Lynch. A play action to Lynch up the gut with Wilson rolling to his left with an option to run or throw to the sideline or back of the endzone had a better chance of success
If it failed, you could have run Lynch two times

That play call was dumb. Just give the ball to Lynch and game over...Seahawks win. Crazy dumb play call.

It is almost like they did not want Lynch to get the winning touchdown.

Forum List

Back