Is the NFL Fixed?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a series done by someone who took the time to do the research, gather the evidence and present it. Still - in Pete Carroll's case it is the first time I have ever heard of a Coach throwing a Superbowl Game away. I hope one day we hear the real story on why he did what he did. Here is the first video:

You decide. Is the NFL fixed?

Foozball is the DEVIL!

2582-3.jpg

Why aren't all of Jeremiah's threads thrown into the rubber room? How pathetic she believes in all of these conspiracy theories but believes 100% the false doctrine of Jesus and hate that she spews.

Why aren't all of Jeremiah's threads thrown into the rubber room? How pathetic she believes in all of these conspiracy theories but believes 100% the false doctrine of Jesus and hate that she spews.

It's a fair question, Nutz. Is the NFL fixed? If you do not want to participate - you can find another thread. There are many. Go find one.

Face it Jeremiah.

All of your fevered praying on your knees for the Patriots to be humiliated and lose the game was in vain. God apparently favored and blessed the Patriots with a stunning victory over satan's Seahawks.

Jeremiah you have proven to the board you're a false prophet.

And the Bible says all false prophets are to be stoned to death.

So when is the stoning to take place? ..... :cool:

It's a fair question, Nutz. Is the NFL fixed? If you do not want to participate - you can find another thread. There are many. Go find one.
No, its not a 'fair' question. It is the response of a pseudo-Christian crybaby who can't handle their team losing.

No, its not a 'fair' question. It is the response of a pseudo-Christian crybaby who can't handle their team losing.

Wrong. It's a fair question and if it is true? It's not a conspiracy.

Face it Jeremiah.

All of your fevered praying on your knees for the Patriots to be humiliated and lose the game was in vain. God apparently favored and blessed the Patriots with a stunning victory over satan's Seahawks.

So when is the stoning to take place? ..... :cool:
Satan is winning if you believe in Jeremiah's false prophecies. She will be blaming blacks, muslims, and communists next.

And yes, she is a false prophet. Despicable in her effort to spread nonsense as she destroys the true word of God in her effort to attack anyone who doesn't share her fucked up views or skin tone.

Wrong. It's a fair question and if it is true? It's not a conspiracy.
It's not true, therefore it is a conspiracy. Wait, did God tell you this???? Then it certainly isn't true, we all know you are a pseudo-Christian. If anyone is talking to you, it is satan.

Quote posted by maker of this video:

Published on Dec 5, 2014
" I once asked Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Len Dawson of the Kansas City Chiefs whether the fact that his team's games had been taken off the betting boards by bookmakers across the country during the late 1960s was an indication that they were fixed. Dawson replied, "It would be a dangerous thing to fix a game. To me, a player would be branded for life if he did that. His teammates would express shock and anger. I don't know how one guy could do it, even a quarterback. In our system, we ran the ball a lot. Even when I wasn't in there, it didn't make much difference who was quarterback, because the defense scored points to help win games. "I suppose the quarterback could put the ball on the ground, with turnovers in crucial situations. It would certainly have a bearing on the game. Hell, a kicker could have as much to do with it just by missing. He has more control over it than sometimes the quarterback does."

Interference:
How Organized Crime Influences Professional Football

By Dan E. Moldea

Chapter One

On Fixing Games and Inside Information

Dan E. Moldea wrote a book on the NFL fixing games. If there is no story, why would someone take such time to write a book about it?

And then there is this. NFL Blocking videos that prove they have been fixing games:

Why block it if they have nothing to hide?

youtube...the one stop source for all of the answers (if you are a simple minded pseudo-Christian).

Face it Jeremiah.

So when is the stoning to take place
? ..... :cool:
I have a bong....let's do it..

New Topics

Forum List

Back