I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

Wrong.
First of all, it was covid that caused all the restaurants and theaters to go under.
Second is that unemployment is still even higher, but just no longer counted after unemployment runs out.
There is a shortage of workers for transportation, healthcare, social assistance, and hospitality & food sector.

So if one does not support the ponzi scheme / Omnibus funding of Zalensky, the unmonitored weapons shipments from the US to Ukraine ... with US arms ending up in terrorist hands in Africa, and / or does not choose to stand when Zalensky brow-beats the US before Congress by declaring all the billions we have given them (some of which they returned to Democrats) is not enough...that makes them Pro-Putin in your opinion?!

Interesting...

:auiqs.jpg:
Having issues with diarrhea again are we easy.

Those four links prove what in your mind?

Not in 'my' mind, little weasel. It answers your question emphatically, directly, unquestionably, undeniably...

...and now you are trying to spin, twist, and weasel your ass out of being proven wrong.

I don't have time for your childish games of your trying to save face.

Grab your shoulders and pull with all your might - that loud POP you will hear will be your head being removed from your ass....

...or keep it there. It makes no difference to me, but your wasting my time does.

Go away.

Not in 'my' mind, little weasel. It answers your question emphatically, directly, unquestionably, undeniably...

...and now you are trying to spin, twist, and weasel your ass out of being proven wrong.

I don't have time for your childish games of your trying to save face.

Grab your shoulders and pull with all your might - that loud POP you will hear will be your head being removed from your ass....

...or keep it there. It makes no difference to me, but your wasting my time does.

Go away.
Games?

I didn't offer opinion pieces of shit sandwiches to try to provide evidence that would convince someone that President Biden caused electric rates to go up.

There is a shortage of workers for transportation, healthcare, social assistance, and hospitality & food sector.
And you have never worked in any of those, nor anything ever useful to society ever, amirite?

Games?

I didn't offer opinion pieces of shit sandwiches to try to provide evidence that would convince someone that President Biden caused electric rates to go up.

triggered.jpg

download.jpeg-2.jpg

:itsok:

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpeg-2.jpg
    download.jpeg-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
Games?

No, you provided highly partisan, highly emotional opinion and attempted to play games in response to 4 separate links provided to you - which you asked for - that showed you exactly how Biden's policies and actions have made the cost of electricity go up.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

No, you provided highly partisan, highly emotional opinion and attempted to play games in response to 4 separate links provided to you - which you asked for - that showed you exactly how Biden's policies and actions have made the cost of electricity go up.

View attachment 742901
Explain to me how the canceled Keystone pipeline caused electric rates to go up?

Explain how cancelling 50 oil lease sales while oil companies have over 11K unused ones causes electric rates to increase?

Explain how regulations capping methane emissions causes electric rates to increase while oil companies rake in record windfall profits.

Explain to me how the canceled Keystone pipeline caused electric rates to go up?

LOL ... if one tactic fails try another, huh, snowflake?

:p

So NOW you want to distract from the 4 links that answered your question by bringing up and ONLY wanting to talk about the Keystone Pipeline!

Instead of running away from the links, TRY READING THE ARTICLES. Educate yourself, stop embarrasing yourself.

Thank you for posting Conservatives' reaction to Biden's failed 1st two years ... and your pathetic attempt to continue dodging the fact that you are trying to ignore the 4 links given to you that answered your ignorant question.

Forum List

Back