I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

dear-trump-supporters-when-donald-said-he-could-stand-in-35886120.png
Thank you for self-identifying as a content, willfully ignorant Biden sac-licking troll who intentionally refuses to read the links you requested and which answer your original ignorant question.

Your continued, failed childish tactics are no longer amusing - they, like you - are pathetic and a waste of time.

TTFN, lil' troll.

:itsok:

TrumpLaugh.jpg

From easy's first article presented from something calling itself the AEA.

The American Energy Alliance (AEA) describes itself as "the independent grassroots affiliate of the Institute for Energy Research (IER). AEA’s mission is to enlist and empower energy consumers to encourage policymakers to support free market policies. These policies lead to abundant, affordable, and reliable energy for all Americans."[1] It was founded in 2008 by Thomas Pyle, who previously lobbied on behalf of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association and Koch Industries and who previously worked for Congressman Tom Delay (R-TX), when Delay served as Whip and before Delay, as House Majority Leader, stepped down from the U.S. House of Representatives under an ethical cloud.

No axe to grind there...

LOL ... if one tactic fails try another, huh, snowflake?

:p

So NOW you want to distract from the 4 links that answered your question by bringing up and ONLY wanting to talk about the Keystone Pipeline!

:auiqs.jpg:

Instead of running away from the links, TRY READING THE ARTICLES. Educate yourself, stop embarrasing yourself.
Most likely a paid leftist shill. Metinks you're wasting your time posting to that. :dunno:

Different countries do not effect US refinery output.
Do you know what imports means. If you do look up and see how much the US imports in gas and oil to satisfy its needs as a country. IF OPEC would stop production then the US would have to increase their own output to make up for the loss. Oil and gas are finite resources. That why the US stockpiles it for use in an emergency.

Oil prices last year collapsed last year due to COVID 19 and travel restrictions when people were not traveling as much. This affect oil and gas market as there was to much product on the market that was not being sold. Production was cut back as there was too much oil available on the market that was not selling and US stockpiles were idle on the market.

What goes up must come down and the reverse is true. What is down goes back up. Oil demand went back up as people began traveling again. Unfortunately demand can exceed supply which cause prices to go up. Supply was not able to keep up with demand. This caused prices to rise earlier in the year.

Biden sold the oil to boost supply to meet the increase demand which stabilized the price and that why we know have gas prices that are lower. Thank you Mr Biden.

The Department may initiate a sale to respond to a severe energy supply interruption, to prevent or address lesser supply shortages

Good question by the previous poster

Biden did the right thing as I like the price of gas that we are currently enjoying. Who knows how long it will last.
You're an absolute idiot. STFU you fucking moron!

You seem to forget that the US was the bad guy, trying set up puppet dictators all over the world, like Khang Ki Shek in China, Syngman Rhee in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Batista in Cuba, etc., and the Russians were the good guys who tried to stop us. Russia got nothing out of it. They are not colonial imperialists like we are.
It was totally wrong for the US to cause a military coup in the Ukraine in 2014, and start arming the Ukraine for this war, ever since. We are the bad guys, not Russia. How could anyone seriously think it would be ok for the Ukraine to join NATO? The only possible result to that would be WWIII.
No, hell no, bitch. We may not be any white hen's bittys, but Putin IS the bad guy looking like Hitler right now; FACT.
Ask me how I know you're a fucking Russian shill, dumbass.

Oil was sold on the open market to the highest bidder as required by law.
In my opinion it was downright foolish to sell our strategic oil reserve period. Joe just wanted to influence the price of gasoline prior to the Midterms.

so your statement about maintenance cost and problems effects the whole industry. Yeah funny they all had the same problem in different countries. Sorry wrong it was due to not enough on the market when people started to travel again as they cut production and had to restart again which takes time. Thus again that why he released more oil on the market to stabilize it now. This is a market that changes based on a lot of factors. To effect the whole market then it has to be something global.

simple graph Biden releases reserves in late Oct
price has dropped and I can get it now for under 2.90 where I am at.
DateValue
December 26, 20223.203
December 19, 20223.234
December 12, 20223.353
December 05, 20223.504
November 28, 20223.649
November 21, 20223.763
November 14, 20223.876
November 07, 20223.909
October 31, 20223.857
October 24, 20223.887

file:///C:/Users/h/Downloads/US%20Retail%20Gas%20Price.html

Inflation, yeah all those guys with their large trucks were still using them when gas was crazy. People still have to get to work or drive it that what they do when working. IF you have the money you paid the price that was posted.

in the beginning they restricted their driving because of Covid 19 being spread not just because their is inflation. COVID 19 had an effect on inflation as it not only effects gas prices but a whole lot of other stuff.

He sold the oil to stabilize the prices that why for Christmas and new years people are hitting the roads like I said depending on where you go you can get gas for under 2.90. That what he did . If you think that he did it for political purposes well that may be part of it but I am still paying 2.90 for gas. Thus if you had the money could travel home and still have money to spend on presents.

He did if for politics is what republicans would thing. Still I bet a lot of them went home for Christmas and had money to spend on presents instead of high gas prices. Sometimes it not about the motive but doing the right thing. If he scores political points well its only with the group that supports him. The hard opposition will give him no credit. Its the middle roaders that have an open mind.
When Trump left office the price of Gasoline was $2.38.

That is, I think he's done more by messing up this country than Donald Trump did by making America a great place to live. In such a record time too. Does anybody else agree with me on this?
Absolutely true. As is always the case with the left they begin my position of assumed moral superiority. Therefore the fact that you now pay $15 a pound for t-bone steak is a righteous price because it serves the purpose of energy transition on saving the planet. They can't prove any of that of course but they assume that they are totally correct and therefore all of the current pain is justified. So to them the fact that we can barely pay our way as a nation is a good thing they think it makes us better. They see Biden's accomplishments as giant steps towards the "Borgification" that they have convinced themselves is the only answer to our future existence. We see Biden's accomplishments as the destruction of our freedom , our finances and our national identity.

Jo

When Trump left office the price of Gasoline was $2.38.

So you're saying that now we're paying $4 is better? By the way the national average doesn't reflect all the price pockets. That's why they call it an average doofus. In some parts of the country gas was even lower than a dollar $1.86 when he left office. At one point here in Massachusetts West I was filling up for $1.69.

Again, I have read the PDF and still don't see a specific policy that caused the President to set the price of electricity.
That isn't what you asked, douchebag. You asked for policies that raised the price of electricity, Now you're moving the goal posts because you got nailed on that idiocy.

Explain to me how the canceled Keystone pipeline caused electric rates to go up?

Explain how cancelling 50 oil lease sales while oil companies have over 11K unused ones causes electric rates to increase?

Explain how regulations capping methane emissions causes electric rates to increase while oil companies rake in record windfall profits.
Anyone who believes tighten regulations on natural gas production won't raise the cost of natural gas is too stupid to waste time arguing with.

From easy's first article presented from something calling itself the AEA.

The American Energy Alliance (AEA) describes itself as "the independent grassroots affiliate of the Institute for Energy Research (IER). AEA’s mission is to enlist and empower energy consumers to encourage policymakers to support free market policies. These policies lead to abundant, affordable, and reliable energy for all Americans."[1] It was founded in 2008 by Thomas Pyle, who previously lobbied on behalf of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association and Koch Industries and who previously worked for Congressman Tom Delay (R-TX), when Delay served as Whip and before Delay, as House Majority Leader, stepped down from the U.S. House of Representatives under an ethical cloud.

No axe to grind there...
Where did you prove them wrong?

Explain to me how the canceled Keystone pipeline caused electric rates to go up?

Explain how cancelling 50 oil lease sales while oil companies have over 11K unused ones causes electric rates to increase?

Explain how regulations capping methane emissions causes electric rates to increase while oil companies rake in record windfall profits.
The more access to oil production that is closed off will cause the speculators to raise the price of gas.

The more access to oil production that is closed off will cause the speculators to raise the price of gas.
Apparently Otto believe we can shut down every well on earth and it won't affect the price of oil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back