I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

What policy enacted by President Biden affected the price of electricity?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

If you want to be spoon-fed more just let me know...

:auiqs.jpg:

CFarley.jpg

'Remember that time Biden traveled to Saudi to visit the Butcher of Khashoggi to NOT talk about oil ... and he said he was going to rebuke the Prince ... and vowed NOT to shake his hand...

...and then Biden DID talk about oil ... DID ask them to interfere in the US midterm elections to help Democrats win ... did NOT rebuke the Prince / bring up Khashoggi at all ... and FIST- BUMPED the Prince instead?

Yeah, that was awesome!
'

Again, I have read the PDF and still don't see a specific policy that caused the President to set the price of electricity.

1672290331076.png

...and I predict you never will see such a policy ... no matter how much evidence is produced...

:cool:

View attachment 742883

If you want to be spoon-fed more just let me know...

You're just presenting head in the sand conservative nothingburger bullshit.

Seriously, cancelling the Keystone pipeline caused electric prices to increase.

Requiring oil companies to reduce methane emissions caused the price of electricity to rise?

You're a fool on a fool's errand.

View attachment 742886
'Remember that time Biden traveled to Saudi to visit the Butcher of Khashoggi to NOT talk about oil ... and he said he was going to rebuke the Prince ... and vowed NOT to shake his hand...

...and then Biden DID talk about oil ... DID ask them to interfere in the US midterm elections to help Democrats win ... did NOT rebuke the Prince / bring up Khashoggi at all ... and FIST- BUMPED the Prince instead?

Yeah, that was awesome!
'
And that affected the price of electricity how?

Hunter Biden's laptop/

So, are you a Russian shill, or just another boring butthurt sore-loser Trump cultist, weeping out his sore-loser bitch tears?

You seem to forget that the US was the bad guy, trying set up puppet dictators all over the world, like Khang Ki Shek in China, Syngman Rhee in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Batista in Cuba, etc., and the Russians were the good guys who tried to stop us. Russia got nothing out of it. They are not colonial imperialists like we are.
It was totally wrong for the US to cause a military coup in the Ukraine in 2014, and start arming the Ukraine for this war, ever since. We are the bad guys, not Russia. How could anyone seriously think it would be ok for the Ukraine to join NATO? The only possible result to that would be WWIII.

You're just presenting head in the sand conservative nothingburger bullshit.

Thank you for that highly partisan, highly emotional, extremely defensive opinion.

I will cherish it deeply ... for the next 30 seconds...

Oh look - time's up.

Unemployment when Biden took office 6.9%. Currently it's 3.6%

Wrong.
First of all, it was covid that caused all the restaurants and theaters to go under.
Second is that unemployment is still even higher, but just no longer counted after unemployment runs out.

And that affected the price of electricity how?

Hunter Biden's laptop/

That's your moronic response to 4 links answering the question YOU asked?

download.jpeg-4.jpg

'I still don't see anything ...
and you can't make me!'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You seem to forget that the US was the bad guy, trying set up puppet dictators all over the world, like Khang Ki Shek in China, Syngman Rhee in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Batista in Cuba, etc., and the Russians were the good guys who tried to stop us. Russia got nothing out of it. They are not colonial imperialists like we are.
It was totally wrong for the US to cause a military coup in the Ukraine in 2014, and start arming the Ukraine for this war, ever since. We are the bad guys, not Russia. How could anyone seriously think it would be ok for the Ukraine to join NATO? The only possible result to that would be WWIII.
So, you missed the Iron Curtain then...

The Ukrainians wanted their country to be separate from russian control. You apparently don't.

So, you missed the Iron Curtain then...

The Ukrainians wanted their country to be separate from russian control. You apparently don't.

So if one does not support the ponzi scheme / Omnibus funding of Zalensky, the unmonitored weapons shipments from the US to Ukraine ... with US arms ending up in terrorist hands in Africa, and / or does not choose to stand when Zalensky brow-beats the US before Congress by declaring all the billions we have given them (some of which they returned to Democrats) is not enough...that makes them Pro-Putin in your opinion?!

Interesting...

Forum List

Back