I Didn't Vote!

gusto

Reaction score
And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.

Mamba

Reaction score
And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.
I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.
Can you believe these turds? Scary that they're even allowed to vote at all.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What kind of dumbass thinks the lines will get shorter as the day goes on?

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Reaction score
Still time? What state and district are you in? And which party is in control? In Philly it is quite easy, clerks even know your name, sign in, of course Philly is democratic run so it adheres to the great American value, the ability to vote easily. We were in and out in ten minutes. Even had stickers in Spanish, He votado hoy - I voted today.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You have no right to bitch then. Your hour>the future of our nation?

Onyx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well it's good you didn't vote.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sigh....really people? COME ON MAN! No excuse for this shit...what the hell did people think was going to happen!?

The Professor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Spank, spank, spank, spank. Now, never do that again!

OP
gusto

gusto

Reaction score
Well I gave it two shots. That's better than not trying at all.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
What state you in?

OP
gusto

gusto

Reaction score
What 'turds." Our government is well known for making voting as difficult as possible. Maybe I should have looked into that early voting thing. But I don't know if Michigan does that.

The Professor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What 'turds." Our government is well known for making voting as difficult as possible. Maybe I should have looked into that early voting thing. But I don't know if Michigan does that.
Throw away your snow shovel and move to Florida!

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
That's terrible. What state? Was it one of those Republican led states that cuts polling places and early voting hours?

Yousaidwhat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Allowed to vote?

:wtf:

OP
gusto

gusto

Reaction score
What kind of dumbass thinks the lines will get shorter as the day goes on?
Well i went at about 10 after 12:00. I thought it might have been a lunchtime thing. And if i decided to go in kind of early to vote, I thought that other people might have done so too.

Mamba

Reaction score
Uh, no it's not. If you didn't try at all, would you have cast your ballot? How's that better? Think about that Einstein.

OP
gusto

gusto

Reaction score
That's terrible. What state? Was it one of those Republican led states that cuts polling places and early voting hours?
Michigan. The state that recently became a "right to work-right to get screwed over by your employer" state. Which is incredible given the states pro-union history.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List