I Didn't Vote!

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.

And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.

I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.

I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.

Can you believe these turds? Scary that they're even allowed to vote at all.

What kind of dumbass thinks the lines will get shorter as the day goes on?

Still time? What state and district are you in? And which party is in control? In Philly it is quite easy, clerks even know your name, sign in, of course Philly is democratic run so it adheres to the great American value, the ability to vote easily. We were in and out in ten minutes. Even had stickers in Spanish, He votado hoy - I voted today.

You have no right to bitch then. Your hour>the future of our nation?

You have no right to bitch then. Your hour>the future of our nation?

19604294cfbcd3c18e19673f20104975.jpg

He has every right to bitch. He even has the legal right to bitch.

Spank, spank, spank, spank. Now, never do that again!

Well I gave it two shots. That's better than not trying at all.

What state you in?

What 'turds." Our government is well known for making voting as difficult as possible. Maybe I should have looked into that early voting thing. But I don't know if Michigan does that.

What 'turds." Our government is well known for making voting as difficult as possible. Maybe I should have looked into that early voting thing. But I don't know if Michigan does that.

Throw away your snow shovel and move to Florida!

That's terrible. What state? Was it one of those Republican led states that cuts polling places and early voting hours?

Allowed to vote?

:wtf:

What kind of dumbass thinks the lines will get shorter as the day goes on?

Well i went at about 10 after 12:00. I thought it might have been a lunchtime thing. And if i decided to go in kind of early to vote, I thought that other people might have done so too.

Uh, no it's not. If you didn't try at all, would you have cast your ballot? How's that better? Think about that Einstein.

That's terrible. What state? Was it one of those Republican led states that cuts polling places and early voting hours?

Michigan. The state that recently became a "right to work-right to get screwed over by your employer" state. Which is incredible given the states pro-union history.

Forum List

Back