I Didn't Vote!

Most people have to work so they aren't given a chance Togo during the day unless one works for a good employer who provides a full hour off for lunch. A half hour is b s.

And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.

I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.

Can you believe these turds? Scary that they're even allowed to vote at all.

Not as scary as the illegal criminal vote.
Of the thought of the mentally ill voters, like you, who are paid to vote...

Well I gave it two shots. That's better than not trying at all.

Uh, no it's not. If you didn't try at all, would you have cast your ballot? How's that better? Think about that Einstein.

Trying and failing is better than not trying at all. Think about that.

You didn't fail dumb ass. You quit because it was too hard. You want change? Be willing to inconvenience yourself a little bit.

And it pisses me off. I went earlier in the day, and the line was incredible. I would have easily stood in line for an hour. So I went later in the day. The line was even longer! I planned to vote for Trump and Green Party for everything else. Despite my not voting, I still hope Trump wins. And that Green gains some traction.

I know, it's bullshit! Standing up for what you believe in is super important.....As long as it doesn't take too long.

The second sentence makes me wish there was a thumb down tag I could put on your reply.

What kind of dumbass thinks the lines will get shorter as the day goes on?

Well i went at about 10 after 12:00. I thought it might have been a lunchtime thing. And if i decided to go in kind of early to vote, I thought that other people might have done so too.

Which leads to the question ....are you new at this?

The second sentence makes me wish there was a thumb down tag I could put on your reply.
Just think of your $1500 and paid vacation at the nearest treatment facility a la Clinton, and you'll feel better.

Uh, no it's not. If you didn't try at all, would you have cast your ballot? How's that better? Think about that Einstein.

You didn't fail dumb ass. You quit because it was too hard. You want change? Be willing to inconvenience yourself a little bit.

Inconvenience wasn't the issue. Before you go there, don't bother trying to question me about any health issues.

I.jpg

What 'turds." Our government is well known for making voting as difficult as possible. Maybe I should have looked into that early voting thing. But I don't know if Michigan does that.
Michigan? That is a critical state for Trump. Damn you to Hell for not voting! If Michigab remains blue, we will blame you.

Inconvenience wasn't the issue. Before you go there, don't bother trying to question me about any health issues.
Ok.

Forum List

Back