I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Conservatives are unapologetic and unrepentant liars, to be sure.

But conservatives' arrogance is almost equally infuriating if they think the media has some kind of obligation to help conservatives spread their lies. They should have learned that when Facebook and Twitter banned Trump.

If you want another real world example, try this one. Let's say that there's a person and/or a company that is defrauding investors out of money. To do it, they use the US mail, emails, and telephones to solicit investments. Well, guess what, not only are those modes of communication under no obligation to facilitate a criminal enterprise, it's also illegal. It's called mail fraud and wire fraud.

Stop tap-dancing and answer the question:

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

www.foxnews.com

CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

CNN anchor Jake Tapper suggested on Tuesday that he would ban Republicans from appearing on his programs amid the House leadership clash with Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wy.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

The last I heard, airwaves are considered to be public property. They are licensed by the state (the FCC) to be operated for a specific period of time, at which point they are required to submit a renewal request which is always (to my knowledge) accompanied by a list of activities which the station in question has provided to the general public to show that they are working in the public interest.

News, weather, public notices, emergency declarations, etc are usually cited as how the stations are operating in the public interest.

Personally, I take exception with some of the more dubious commercials (like late night infomercials) which stations air in the early morning hours, especially when they're proceeded by a station declaration that they're not responsible for the content that they're broadcasting over the airwaves.

I've watched for years as politicians from both sides have offered subjective and self-serving evaluations of their "side" of the issues of the day. But the idea that any political party has some kind of right to perpetrate a fraud on the American people, and the public airwaves have a duty to be an unwilling conduit of that fraud on the American people is personally offensive to me, and it should be offensive to everyone. I know it would be offensive to Superman who always fought for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Any Republicans demand censorship of your side???????????

Speak up, Fascist.

Every one of our Constitutional rights has limits

The Constitution also limits what the government can do. They, the illegitimate administration, are abusing their power.

You're already in a hole so my suggestion is to stop digging. Joe Biden was legitimately sworn in on Jan 20, 2021 which was the same day that future former president Trump flew down to Florida. After all, if he truly believed he had won the election, he could have tried to put up a fight beyond the court cases he and his lawyers files, and all of which he lost. Despite Trump's rhetoric, he knew he had lost.

Now, if you think that Biden is abusing his power, feel free to donate your money to anyone of countless groups who would be all too happy to file a court case as long as you are paying for it and paying their salaries, as well. Get all of your friends to contribute money. I'm sure that Stephen Miller will accept every dollar you send them. Just don't be surprised if a fair amount of that money is used to send out additional letters requesting donations. Give 'til it hurts. They might even toast you when they go out to dinner at a swanky DC restaurant on an expense account which is funded by your contributions.

Could I please change the rules like the corrupt assholes did to steal this election. Can I selectively administer justice based on mob rule? Can I censor people who lie instead of those who tell the truth?

You people do not do things legally. You circumvent every law in your way. Going through legal channels in our justice system is futile. This illegitimate administration is also above the law.

Conservatives like you keep on claiming that the election was stolen, but you never provide any evidence that holds up under close scrutiny or in a court of law. Why is that?

Do you know what I think. I think that there are plenty of people who say this because they know they're expected to say it. But when I see and hear posters who say it with what appears to be genuine passion, I kind of feel sorry for you guys because it's clear that the people who are BSing you don't respect you at all. They see you as little more than useful idiots who they can manipulate at will for any purpose they so choose. You're their puppets, and they dance you out when they want to put on a show, and that's pretty much anytime they please.

For God's sake, stop making fools of yourselves!!!

How can you say that when you see the Democrats block any audits they can. Until now they have been successful. You are stupid if you think this election was not stolen. It is like they have shirts that say they are guilty.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

You shudda jumped straight to "I TRIPLE-DOG DARE YAH!!!!!"

Here ya' go:

You make a lot of false assumptions in your little diatribe. The first one being that there are "two sides" here, and that both sides have merit. One side is lying about the election, and the other side is not. This isn't a disagreement or a "difference of opinion".

Liars should not be on television lying with impunity.

Are you talking about network news? They lie all the time. They edit things.

Here ya' go:

But conservatives' arrogance is almost equally infuriating if they think the media has some kind of obligation to help conservatives spread their lies. They should have learned that when Facebook and Twitter banned Trump.

If you want another real world example, try this one. Let's say that there's a person and/or a company that is defrauding investors out of money. To do it, they use the US mail, emails, and telephones to solicit investments. Well, guess what, not only are those modes of communication under no obligation to facilitate a criminal enterprise, it's also illegal. It's called mail fraud and wire fraud.

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

CNN anchor Jake Tapper suggested on Tuesday that he would ban Republicans from appearing on his programs amid the House leadership clash with Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wy.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

The last I heard, airwaves are considered to be public property. They are licensed by the state (the FCC) to be operated for a specific period of time, at which point they are required to submit a renewal request which is always (to my knowledge) accompanied by a list of activities which the station in question has provided to the general public to show that they are working in the public interest.

News, weather, public notices, emergency declarations, etc are usually cited as how the stations are operating in the public interest.

Personally, I take exception with some of the more dubious commercials (like late night infomercials) which stations air in the early morning hours, especially when they're proceeded by a station declaration that they're not responsible for the content that they're broadcasting over the airwaves.

I've watched for years as politicians from both sides have offered subjective and self-serving evaluations of their "side" of the issues of the day. But the idea that any political party has some kind of right to perpetrate a fraud on the American people, and the public airwaves have a duty to be an unwilling conduit of that fraud on the American people is personally offensive to me, and it should be offensive to everyone. I know it would be offensive to Superman who always fought for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Speak up, Fascist.

The Constitution also limits what the government can do. They, the illegitimate administration, are abusing their power.

You're already in a hole so my suggestion is to stop digging. Joe Biden was legitimately sworn in on Jan 20, 2021 which was the same day that future former president Trump flew down to Florida. After all, if he truly believed he had won the election, he could have tried to put up a fight beyond the court cases he and his lawyers files, and all of which he lost. Despite Trump's rhetoric, he knew he had lost.

Now, if you think that Biden is abusing his power, feel free to donate your money to anyone of countless groups who would be all too happy to file a court case as long as you are paying for it and paying their salaries, as well. Get all of your friends to contribute money. I'm sure that Stephen Miller will accept every dollar you send them. Just don't be surprised if a fair amount of that money is used to send out additional letters requesting donations. Give 'til it hurts. They might even toast you when they go out to dinner at a swanky DC restaurant on an expense account which is funded by your contributions.

Could I please change the rules like the corrupt assholes did to steal this election. Can I selectively administer justice based on mob rule? Can I censor people who lie instead of those who tell the truth?

You people do not do things legally. You circumvent every law in your way. Going through legal channels in our justice system is futile. This illegitimate administration is also above the law.

Conservatives like you keep on claiming that the election was stolen, but you never provide any evidence that holds up under close scrutiny or in a court of law. Why is that?

Do you know what I think. I think that there are plenty of people who say this because they know they're expected to say it. But when I see and hear posters who say it with what appears to be genuine passion, I kind of feel sorry for you guys because it's clear that the people who are BSing you don't respect you at all. They see you as little more than useful idiots who they can manipulate at will for any purpose they so choose. You're their puppets, and they dance you out when they want to put on a show, and that's pretty much anytime they please.

Yeah...we never provide evidence....THAT ANY OF YOU FOLKS BOTHER TO CONSIDER......so STFU about this lie that we never provide any evidence.

Here ya' go:

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Speak up, Fascist.

How can you say that when you see the Democrats block any audits they can. Until now they have been successful. You are stupid if you think this election was not stolen. It is like they have shirts that say they are guilty.

Oh, for cryin' out loud. There has been recount after recount in states run by Republicans. They've verified the original counts on several occasions in several states, but you won't accept it because it's not your desired outcome. Most people would call that sour grapes.

Here ya' go:

Totally agree with it.

Now, about your mental health...

Here ya' go:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's see you want a venue where you can lie without being challenged and where you'll have an audience ready to suck up your lies.
You've already got several venues that will allow Republicans to lie and will support those lies.
But if you want to go on a place like CNN, keep your lies to yourself.
CNN's reputation is more important than the need of Trumpinista to voice their lies.

No venue has an obligation legal or otherwise to serve as an outlet for Trump lies.

Here ya' go:

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Speak up, Fascist.

Oh, for cryin' out loud. There has been recount after recount in states run by Republicans. They've verified the original counts on several occasions in several states, but you won't accept it because it's not your desired outcome. Most people would call that sour grapes.

Being Republican does not matter. They are corrupt, or Trump haters, or both. Those recounts were done with observers too far away to see a thing. Look at the facts, that is one of them.

You should encourage the audits if there was no fraud. You onboard with that? Your party is not. Why?

Here ya' go:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's see you want a venue where you can lie without being challenged and where you'll have an audience ready to suck up your lies.
You've already got several venues that will allow Republicans to lie and will support those lies.
CNN's reputation is more important than the need of Trumpinista to voice their lies.

No venue has an obligation legal or otherwise to serve as an outlet for Trump lies.
CNN is a joke. Was your post satire?

Here ya' go:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

CNN is a joke. Was your post satire?
Then what's the problem?
If CNN is a "joke" then why try to appear there to spread the lies?

The problem is that you know CNN is the big league. CNN legitimizes you.
More than any other outlet on either side of the spectrum an appearance on CNN buys credibility.

It's not that Democrats are treated better at CNN, it's that their lies are much less egregious and harder to fact check than the Trumpists.
Lie less. Problem solved.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Here ya' go:

As a Democrat who advocates that the whole Party owes corrections and reimbursements to taxpayers for govt abuses and violations, I will take a shot at this:

I would add a condition that if advocates insist the mailin ballot counts were inaccurate and not validly notarized, then they should redo the contested state counts and pay to notarize all the mailin ballots and voters in question.

Instead of debating based on faith, either notarize and confirm the counts are accurate, or STFU

Here ya' go:

Something needs to be done to stop the lie.

Here ya' go:

As a Democrat who advocates that the whole Party owes corrections and reimbursements to taxpayers for govt abuses and violations, I will take a shot at this:

I would add a condition that if advocates insist the mailin ballot counts were inaccurate and not validly notarized, then they should redo the contested state counts and pay to notarize all the mailin ballots and voters in question.

Instead of debating based on faith, either notarize and confirm the counts are accurate, or STFU

The election was legit and without fraud. There is no need for any changes or adjustments.

The "big lie" is that the election was clean and pure, and you better believe it or else...

Here ya' go:

The election was legit and without fraud. There is no need for any changes or adjustments.

Dear IM2
You may accept unnotarized mailin ballots as valid. But given 40-50% of voters didn't agree and/or would require this change to be voted on, the election process was contested because it did not comply with agreed laws.

You are free to practice lower standards of proof for your own representation and purposes.

But not change or mandate rules that other taxpayers and voters never agreed to.

I know too many people who would require Notarized ballots, especially given the mass volume of mailin ballots in the millions in contested states with close races with narrow margins as low as 20,000 vote differences.

Here ya' go:

I'll defend it gladly. You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented.

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence.

Exactly as I predicted:

...... you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Now.....on the issue of "You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented."

Watch me ram that back down your lying throat:

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

Anyone on the Right demand censorship, you Fascist??????

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

Russian "collusion" turned out true:

Only by Hillary.
Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

10. And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

The dossier came from Steele, who is not russian, but has contacts with anti-putin russians.

there is a 2nd dossier:

and the javalin anti-tank missiles werent needed.

"The dossier came from Steele, who is not russian, but has contacts with anti-putin russians."

Steele was a communist, and an agent of the Kremlin.

He worked to defeat Trump, through Hillary.

1. [Supposed author of the dossier,] Steele was a “confirmed socialist” in college at Oxford when he was hired by MI6, another point of suspicion for someone who would be dispatched to Moscow as a spy and later serve as head of the Russian desk at MI6, all extremely sensitive positions." The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

2.. Christopher Steele, Hillary's employee, got the 'dossier' via
Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch linked to Vladimir Putin, according to a new report.
CHRISTOPHER STEELE REPORTEDLY WORKED FOR SANCTIONED RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

Christopher Steele Reportedly Worked For Sanctioned Russian Oligarch

3. Russia is a dictatorship.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

4. If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

The Hillary/Russia Collusion was actually reported on the news, but not on CNN, MSNBC, etc. Watching those networks is the same as putting you fingers in your ears and saying blah, blah, blah to avoid hearing truth that you don't want to admit exists.

Here ya' go:

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Speak up, Fascist.

Oh, have Democrats been successful? I'm a bit confused. These are not audits? Maricopa County begins elections audit, some Arizona senators still argue for more

Can I ask if you would accept, let's say the Huffington Post conducting election audits? A media company without any experience in the field with an obviously biased opinion?

You are accepting an audit by a company without previous experience in election audits with an owner that has made statements asserting there was election fraud.

It serves no purpose whatsoever besides keeping a narrative alive that has been shut down by the courts.

Last edited:

Here ya' go:

I'll defend it gladly. You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented.

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence.

Exactly as I predicted:

...... you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Now.....on the issue of "You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented."

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

Only by Hillary.
Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

The dossier came from Steele, who is not russian, but has contacts with anti-putin russians.

there is a 2nd dossier:

"The dossier came from Steele, who is not russian, but has contacts with anti-putin russians."

1. [Supposed author of the dossier,] Steele was a “confirmed socialist” in college at Oxford when he was hired by MI6, another point of suspicion for someone who would be dispatched to Moscow as a spy and later serve as head of the Russian desk at MI6, all extremely sensitive positions." The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch linked to Vladimir Putin, according to a new report.

4. If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

youre linking to daily caller, which completely lacks credibility

The asked Deripaska if he hired Steele, based on what? nothing.

Also Russia has a population of 144 million people. Plenty emanates from there without putin's imprimatur.
Putin's approval is 65 percent, meaning there are plenty against Putin there. Russia is not like north korea. Any russian who helped Steele was on the hit list, like this one.

The who point of this wasnt the dossier or steele. The point was that Trump campaign colluded with Russia, and its been shown that this occurred with Konstantin Kilimnik giving private polilng data to russia.

Here ya' go:

Exactly as I predicted:

Only by Hillary.

there is a 2nd dossier:

youre linking to daily caller, which completely lacks credibility

The asked Deripaska if he hired Steele, based on what? nothing.

Also Russia has a population of 144 million people. Plenty emanates from there without putin's imprimatur.
Putin's approval is 65 percent, meaning there are plenty against Putin there. Russia is not like north korea. Any russian who helped Steele was on the hit list, like this one.

The who point of this wasnt the dossier or steele. The point was that Trump campaign colluded with Russia, and its been shown that this occurred with Konstantin Kilimnik giving private polilng data to russia.

Only you lack credibility.

Get lost.

Here ya' go:

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Speak up, Fascist.

Let me take a wild guess here. If Democrats were performing the audit without any participation from Republicans, what would conservatives say? My guess is that conservatives would say that Democrats were attempting to hide the fraud.

Consequently, it's a puzzle as to why Republicans think that they should be allowed to perform an audit alone because it gives the very strong impression that Republicans have ulterior motives and don't want Democrats to be able to observe what they're doing.

This is one of the reasons that banks don't let one person count out large sums of money in private without a confirmation of the amount from a second person.

Forum List

Back