‘I Can’t Work With This Man’—After Repeated Gaffes, Biden’s Teleprompter Resigns In Disgust.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Joe Biden's teleprompter resigned suddenly on Wednesday, citing a toxic work environment. The teleprompter notified the press in a public statement.

The teleprompter reportedly discussed its role in speech writing, preparation, and delivery. It also commented on alleged abuse from the president in the form of inappropriate touching and verbal abuse.

"I can't take it anymore," the teleprompter read. "I give him everything he needs to say and he still ignores me. He goes off-script and talks absolute nonsense. It's humiliating!"

"Do you know what it's like to be completely ignored?"

According to sources, representatives from CNN began crying.

Peter Doocy of Fox News was in attendance at the announcement. "Sir, we've only just become aware that teleprompters are sentient beings. Can you tell us a little about that?"

Words on the teleprompter appeared in all caps: "SIR? DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? THIS PRESS CONFERENCE IS OVER! I CAN'T EVEN - "

On Wednesday evening, CNN's Don Lemon discussed the teleprompter on his nightly show. "The teleprompter appeared to speak English but definitions are fluid," he said. "It is uncertain exactly how the teleprompter feels about President Biden."

When Billy Wilder was directing Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" her alcohol and pill addiction caused her to be unable to deliver a lot of her lines (and she was pregnant during the filming of that movie). It got bad enough that co-stars Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon ultimately took bets on how many takes she'd require to nail even a simple line. Monroe required 47 takes to get "It's me, Sugar" right, but that was nothing compared to her continued flubs of the line, "Where's that bourbon?"

Monroe got it right on the 59th take, having previously said, "Where's that whiskey?," "Where's that bottle?," and "Where's that bonbon?"

Wilder got frustrated enough that he ultimately taped the line on a piece of paper inside the drawer where she was to search for the bourbon, and after she forgot which drawer she was supposed to look in, he taped a copy in every drawer.

It was all probably a waste of time, then, considering that Monroe ultimately speaks the line with her back to the camera, which has prompted some to suggest that Wilder may have simply given up on take 59 and dubbed it in post instead.

Wilder never worked with her again (she died a few years later) and actually took a dig at her in his next movie by way of revenge.

tenor.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Joe Biden's teleprompter resigned suddenly on Wednesday, citing a toxic work environment. The teleprompter notified the press in a public statement.

The teleprompter reportedly discussed its role in speech writing, preparation, and delivery. It also commented on alleged abuse from the president in the form of inappropriate touching and verbal abuse.

"I can't take it anymore," the teleprompter read. "I give him everything he needs to say and he still ignores me. He goes off-script and talks absolute nonsense. It's humiliating!"

Peter Doocy of Fox News was in attendance at the announcement. "Sir, we've only just become aware that teleprompters are sentient beings. Can you tell us a little about that?"

Words on the teleprompter appeared in all caps: "SIR? DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? THIS PRESS CONFERENCE IS OVER! I CAN'T EVEN - "

On Wednesday evening, CNN's Don Lemon discussed the teleprompter on his nightly show. "The teleprompter appeared to speak English but definitions are fluid," he said. "It is uncertain exactly how the teleprompter feels about President Biden."

That's Russian propaganda. Nothing to see here, people.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Trump, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn en route to his property in Bedminster, New Jersey, acknowledged Friday he had some technical problems because of the soggy conditions during his speech.

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

The liar wasn't standing in the rain, nor was the teleprompter.

A Babylon Bee subscriber contributed to this report. If you want to get involved with the staff writers at The Babylon Bee, check out our membership options here!

Repeat after me.
I, state your name…

I, state your name….

Not my fault Joe is just a Bot parroting what his handlers program him to say.
Sure............
A Babylon Bee subscriber contributed to this report. If you want to get involved with the staff writers at The Babylon Bee, check out our membership options here!

Oh
My
God

You really do think a satire post is real, even after it’s been pointed out to you it’s in the satire forum.
Then why did you post it, hoping no one would notice?
Who said the Left are unthinking sheeples?
You're the one who posted it?
Thinking your fellow members in the cult will give you accolades..............they did.

That's nothing. Trump "fired" his teleprompter, after blaming it for his claim that George Washington captured the airports.

President Donald Trump said Friday that technical problems with the teleprompter during his "Salute to America" led to his head-scratching remarks about the Continental Army securing not-yet existent "airports" during the Revolutionary War.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Forum List

Back