I can’t imagine how Trump supporters are going to spin the next few months

Reason for 2000,000 deaths, combination of not keeping your distance or any kind of protection, including getting the shots for virus protection.

Reason for 2000,000 deaths, combination of not keeping your distance or any kind of protection, including getting the shots for virus protection.

Perhaps, but funny how it was Trump's fault when people died during his presidency from covid, and all of a sudden, a President is not responsible for covid deaths under Dementia.

I know the left are the party of hypocrites, but you can't have it both ways.

The real spin is in the fact that the deaths from Covid will have been people who were vaccinated.
So where are your statistics on deaths from COVID, vaccinated versus unvaccinated.
You got any statistics you would like to share?

The real spin is in the fact that the deaths from Covid will have been people who were vaccinated.
covid.png

Last edited:
Perhaps, but funny how it was Trump's fault when people died during his presidency from covid, and all of a sudden, a President is not responsible for covid deaths under Dementia.

I know the left are the party of hypocrites, but you can't have it both ways.

For months Trump told Americans the virus would be gone soon and he undermined WHO, Fauci and the CDC.

Biden can’t convince the RWI crowd to get the jab or simply wear a mask.

Apparently he can't convince his own constituency in the black community either. You see last year when this was going on, we told you people that trying to blame a sitting US President for a microorganism is complete stupidity and you still kept trying to blame him. Now all of a sudden when it's your guy, oh, he can't make people wear masks and take vaccines. Of course that didn't apply to Trump, only Dementia.

All I'm doing is merely pointing out the typical lies and hypocrisy of the left.

Apparently he can't convince his own constituency in the black community either. You see last year when this was going on, we told you people that trying to blame a sitting US President for a microorganism is complete stupidity and you still kept trying to blame him. Now all of a sudden when it's your guy, oh, he can't make people wear masks and take vaccines. Of course that didn't apply to Trump, only Dementia.

All I'm doing is merely pointing out the typical lies and hypocrisy of the left.
And your side is also full of hypocrites.

Sure they are. Who's theme is "My body--my choice?"
Of course that is the chant of pro-choice.
It's right there in the title.

But apparently, when it is convenient for the right wing, then they steal it and use it as their slogan.

Can't be any more of a hypocrite than that.

Of course that is the chant of pro-choice.
It's right there in the title.

But apparently, when it is convenient for the right wing, then they steal it and use it as their slogan.

Can't be any more of a hypocrite than that.

No, the reason we use it against you is to point out the hypocrisy. My body, my choice is only valid for Democrat approved policies.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

So where are your statistics on deaths from COVID, vaccinated versus unvaccinated.
You got any statistics you would like to share?
You think the medical websites run by liberals would have accurate numbers??

Forum List

Back