I can’t imagine how Trump supporters are going to spin the next few months

According to actual EXPERTS (as in not a dumbass politician), the most realistic scenario going forward is that THOUSANDS of Americans will be dead by late summer from CO-VID.

it’ll be fascinating to see how republicans will spin that narrative. I mean even if they will pretend that Trump isn’t partly to blame for the American death toll by ignoring the start of the virus, they would still have to explain them downplaying the seriousness of the disease right now. Hell, I’m sure most of them will say “I never took it lightly!” Yeah right. Polls show most republicans think this isn’t some legitimate health crisis.

Opinion | The Best-Case Outcome for the Coronavirus, and the Worst

The above article is pretty interesting.

Worst case a year from now: about 2 million of Americans are dead and we are in the midst of a depression.

Realistic case: Thousands of Americans will be dead in the next few months but the disease will have been contained through effective social distancing and protocol.

Best case: The disease mutates and dies out on its own sooner rather than later which obviously can’t be predicted. It’s just possible it could happen.

These are scary times. We need to face the reality of how fucked things are going to get.
AMAZING: Democrats create the China virus by funding the Wuhan lab By Fauci, n Obama's watch. Then they keep the virus going so they can lock down the economy (in blue states), thereby taking away Trump's #1 selling point, in an election year,

Then they (Pelosi) block the stimulus checks from going out, to prevent the economy from rebounding back up again. And on top of all this, then they blame Trump, who, from all that he has accomplished fighting the virus, is the HERO of the whole scenario.

All these HEALTH and Covid reforms >>
FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
Trump Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
Trump authorized $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
Trump signed the VA (Hospitals) Accountability Act,
Trump expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
Trump created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities., thereby creating jobs with health plans.
Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April 2020, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president did.
90% REDUCTION. >> HUGE SUCCESS

Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
The Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA.
Trump boosted federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
Travel bans
(which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
Fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act

Last edited:
Liberals thought Biden would end Covid. Hospitals are still filling up.
What else would happen ?......when the screwball Biden lets hundreds of thousands of foreigners unvetted & unvaccinated, into the country, and then flies them (at taxpayer expense) all around the country, spreading the virus as effectively as that ever could be done.

Liberals thought Biden would end Covid. Hospitals are still filling up.

During Trump when he didn't have a vaccine, they blamed every covid death phony or real on Trump. They told us the President is in charge of controlling microorganisms. Funny how you don't hear from that crowd anymore. Funny how the MSM doesn't keep a daily death count during Biden like they did with Trump.

Forum List

Back