I can no longer support people who do not support Trump

Do this for me: Hold your breath until Biden and Harris are sworn in for a second time in 2024. Just think how you'll be reducing the overall CO2 in the atmosphere.

You do want to stop climate change don't you?
More tears of anguish because his boy got his ass beat by Joe Biden.

Now continue to prove what a fool you are & rant about voter fraud, jerkoff.

iu
Ok. That was funny.

You're deranged. Leftists are terrorists. This country need a good purge and a cleansing of the gene pool.
Yep, HE is deranged, you are just having perfectly healthy lets-kill-millions gene cleansing fantasies :icon_rolleyes:

Conservatives are always gaslighting themselves. MAGA jackasses tried to overthrow the government on January 6 but the OP still projects hatred of America onto “leftists.” This is a mental illness that is in serious need of psychotherapy.
This "overthrow" attempt... how was that going to be achieved by "trespassing"? Cause I gotta tell ya, that's the worst that most of those people were charged with. Still calling it an insurrection nearly a year out makes you look like a fool. Just sayin'...

People who stop supporting Trump never supported him in the first place imo

And anyone who knows half what Trump did for this country and still rejects him... for whom??? I mean, t he left have no one with a brain or with a loyalty to the US... so yeh...

Sorry, but I see leftists who hate Trump and love... their own sickos.. as just being sold out to the devil... and even if you don't believe in old scratch... How about just common freakin sense???

leftists are extremely illogical in their policies and their worthless opinions on just whatever...
Welcome to 5 years ago, cultist.

Forum List

Back