Trump in Iowa: I wouldn’t support a Covid shutdown.

Neither would I.

I didn't participate in the last one. I won't participate In the next one.

It’s raised its ugly head again. The hospital somewhere in the Levant, where l am right now, won’t let you in to the building without a covid test and a mask.

I had to go in for unexpected emergency surgery, and argued the toss with them. And got away with it. :woohoo:

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had ...​

1705053445152.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-ap-top-ne...

Mar 14, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — Public health and national security experts shake their heads when President Donald Trump says the coronavirus "came out ...

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to ...​

1705053212172.png

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article
Mar 25, 2020 — The Trump administration cut staff by more than two-thirds at a key U.S. public health agency operating inside China, as part of a larger ...

The CDC’s China headcount has shrunk to around 14 staffers, down from approximately 47 people since President Donald Trump took office in January 2017, the documents show.

"No, I didn't actually have a shut down," he says in the video and that is technically true, but he lies when he claims to be a federalist and thus, supported Republican governors who didn't shut down. Arguably, Trump couldn't have authorized or enforced a nationwide shut down whether he wanted to or not, but he definitely criticized and threatened those who did not and those who he felt opened back up too early.

This is yet another entry on a long list of lies, waffling, and taking positions in direct conflict with the beliefs of his supporters. At this point, I think MAGA needs to just come out and admit that there is literally nothing this man can do that will get them to stop supporting him.

As awful as Trump is he’s still a far better choice than Progressive Fascism

Fauci deceived Americans with his lies about the Covid vaccine.

The Covid virus got a senile old man elected President in 2020.

HOLY CRAP... Trump was the reason we couldn't go see people in nursing homes? I'd forgotten all about that.

Three liberal states had the highest number of nursing home deaths from Covid: Massachusetts (1,205), New Jersey (2,050), and New York (3,505).

The red states had the least nursing home deaths from Covid: Florida (248), Texas (207), Virginia (78), etc.

State Reporting of Cases and Deaths Due to COVID-19 in Long-Term Care Facilities | KFF

Now tell me again how Trump had anything to do with that.

"No, I didn't actually have a shut down," he says in the video and that is technically true, but he lies when he claims to be a federalist and thus, supported Republican governors who didn't shut down. Arguably, Trump couldn't have authorized or enforced a nationwide shut down whether he wanted to or not, but he definitely criticized and threatened those who did not and those who he felt opened back up too early.

This is yet another entry on a long list of lies, waffling, and taking positions in direct conflict with the beliefs of his supporters. At this point, I think MAGA needs to just come out and admit that there is literally nothing this man can do that will get them to stop supporting him.

Taz quotes a “TECHNICALLY TRUE” comment by Trump and gets butthurt. HOW CAN ANYONE STILL SUPPORT HIM!

I guess the truth is offensive to Bidenista cultists.

Yeah right lol. That inconsistent dumbfuck would support whatever he thought would get him the most support.
The man has no convictions. None.

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had ...
And he did state, "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."
Fact check: White House didn't fire pandemic response unit when it was disbanded in 2018
Yes, PLEASE READ and educate yourself jgalt.
Your ineffective misinformation is that trump didn't fire THE ENTIRE unit, but it's clear the unit was disbanded, but some members moved to the units.

Some personnel remained in the Trump administration​

Though the unit was disbanded, not all members of the team left. Some moved to other units in the NSC, like those focused on weapons of mass destruction and international organizations, per The Washington Post.

Fact check: White House didn't fire pandemic response unit when it was disbanded in 2018

Forum List

Back