I can get behind a lot of trumps agenda

But the behavior we're used to hasn't really gotten us anywhere.
^ she typed, from the richest, most powerful country in the world

No argument here - fortunately our nation was strong enough to have survived the last guys futile attempt at fundamental transformation. :beer:
And the constitution is protecting us from Trump's whims and tantrums
As is his own party that hates him

And the sheep recycles the usual sheep comment

I searched your recent activity here and I noted a noticeable lack of anything resembling an original thought. You call me a sheep yet you have no interest in carrying on a reasonable conversation like an adult, you just want to sling mud at them mean ol' Trump supporters. What gives?

I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

I'm not fucking stupid. You do your job & I'll do mine. Deal?
Here is Trump's Agenda: Take credit for the hard work of others. No matter what bill Trump signs, that will be the one he was talking about all this time that was his idea.

Tell me I didn't nail it long ago: The Emperor Has No Clothes
That is how he made his billions

Putting the TRUMP brand on the work of others

I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

Trump's base wants to be told what to do. So get used to it.

If that was true they'd vote for the left.

This is the man we elected.... We knew what we were getting

We have to suffer the consequences

We dodged the Hillary The Hag bullet.

That's the best reason they can come up with for voting for Trump and that is hilarious.

Funny that she lost to Trump?
Funny that the tards voted for a New York huckster who is no different than Hillary.

That is epic humor.

That's the best reason they can come up with for voting for Trump and that is hilarious.
We could get nuked 1000 times because of something stupid Trump did, and they'd still say that.

Same with you and bawwy brahj.

We could get nuked 1000 times because of something stupid Trump did, and they'd still say that.

lolol, yesterday a Trumpbot said that it was terrible of Corker to warn about the danger of Trump because he was speaking irresponsibly...oblivious to the fact that we have the King of irresponsible as president.

From The Original HillaryBot.....

Meanwhile the substantial people continue to economically cannibalize and redistribute societal wealth, just like they would have with Hilary, and did with Obama, Bush, Clinton, and on and on back to the 1980s.

Then you don't need Trump because that is exactly what he is, a micromanager and a bullshitter who considers the bully pulpit a platform to express his personal feelings and to wage flame wars against adversaries. This has become his true agenda which is has nothing with the platform he ran on.

Funny that the tards voted for a New York huckster who is no different than Hillary.

That is epic humor.

If there is no difference what is the funny part?

That is epic humor.

The funny part is that the tards thought there was a difference.

Meanwhile the substantial people continue to economically cannibalize and redistribute societal wealth, just like they would have with Hilary, and did with Obama, Bush, Clinton, and on and on back to the 1980s.

If it is all the same the No Hag option is better.

That is epic humor.

The funny part is that the tards thought there was a difference.

No Hag, no Slick Willie, and no Clinton Crime Family Foundation is not a difference?

Forum List

Back