Poor Donald, won't get to ride in Queen's carriage

Trump doesn't like to hang out with old chicks

Does this mean Trump gets to send mean tweets about....... "Little Queenie"

Last edited:
What an honor! Nothing more American than a snub from the Queen, it's perfect for his America First campaign. If I were him, I would use the video in an ad, I kid you not. How do you think average hard working Americas view a monarchy where just being born is your contribution to your country, while the taxpayer provides you hundreds of millions of dollars!??! Let's speak candidly, the monarchy might be great for history and even in tourism attractions, but the institution is about as unAmerican, even anti-American as one could find.

The Queen is more relevant to Clinton and their dynasty of entitlement and a few of her "I'm with her", and, "it's time" followers. These are NOT the voters who chose Trump and will choose him again if he keeps his promises.

As a Canadian who has the Queen on my currency (which I get to hold a few moments before I hand it to the government for the "privilege" of being persecuted), I would refuse to bow to the Queen. I wouldn't be rude, but I would avoid any meeting or simply state my position. If politicians and others want to bow and meet her, so be it, that's what they need to do to keep the peace and represent their interests. I personally see nothing dignified about bowing to another human being. I'd much rather shake the hand of a soldier fighting for my freedom or someone doing volunteer work in the toughest of places. Rich or poor, I judge people by their character.

If it were the 15th century, I would only be bowing to have my life spared, or in the last moments before they chopped it off.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

She met with Obama and snubs Trump

That has got to eat at him

Especially after some legitimate concern that Obama really didn't understand the support she lent to a multi-racial commonwealth. A very gracious woman/queen.

The queen loves Obama :biggrin:

upload_2017-10-11_10-23-40.jpeg

upload_2017-10-11_10-17-2.jpeg
upload_2017-10-11_10-17-16.jpeg

What an honor! Nothing more American than a snub from the Queen, it's perfect for his America First campaign. If I were him, I would use the video in an ad, I kid you not. How do you think average hard working Americas view a monarchy where just being born is your contribution to your country, while the taxpayer provides you hundreds of millions of dollars!??! Let's speak candidly, the monarchy might be great for history and even in tourism attractions, but the institution is about as unAmerican, even anti-American as one could find.

The Queen is more relevant to Clinton and their dynasty of entitlement and a few of her "I'm with her", and, "it's time" followers. These are NOT the voters who chose Trump and will choose him again if he keeps his promises.

As a Canadian who has the Queen on my currency (which I get to hold a few moments before I hand it to the government for the "privilege" of being persecuted), I would refuse to bow to the Queen. I wouldn't be rude, but I would avoid any meeting or simply state my position. If politicians and others want to bow and meet her, so be it, that's what they need to do to keep the peace and represent their interests. I personally see nothing dignified about bowing to another human being. I'd much rather shake the hand of a soldier fighting for my freedom or someone doing volunteer work in the toughest of places. Rich or poor, I judge people by their character.

If it were the 15th century, I would only be bowing to have my life spared, or in the last moments before they chopped it off.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

That's interesting --- so you're on the same side as sports players who refuse to stand for the national anthem.

And then in the same breath drooling over the orange Leni Riefenstahl.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Forum List

Back