I can get behind a lot of trumps agenda

This is the man we elected.... We knew what we were getting

We have to suffer the consequences

And what are those consequences, specifically?
Consequences that are new, that we have not suffered through the past 3-4 Presidents?
Specifically...and has already passed, not just talking about.

If the biggest "consequences" are stupid twitter post...we are gold.
If other consequences are racist claims, misogyny claims etc. etc....we are gold.
Besides side issues that really don't matter - what specifically has he done that we are to suffer through?

I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

I'm not fucking stupid. You do your job & I'll do mine. Deal?

I don't think you get that all this petty, inane, insane crap that Trump engages in every day IS his agenda.
I outlined the portion of his agenda I support. That is all that matters to me, as evidenced by the rest of my op.

He systematically undermines himself.
and yet he won the presidency. hmmmmm moron.

Consequences that are new, that we have not suffered through the past 3-4 Presidents?

If other consequences are racist claims, misogyny claims etc. etc....we are gold.
Besides side issues that really don't matter - what specifically has he done that we are to suffer through?
OK. What are the consequences

A President who is mocked and mistrusted around the world
Weakening of the NATO alliance
Destabilization of the Korean Peninsula
Fracturing of the Republican Party
Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress

I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

I'm not fucking stupid. You do your job & I'll do mine. Deal?

I don't think you get that all this petty, inane, insane crap that Trump engages in every day IS his agenda.
I outlined the portion of his agenda I support. That is all that matters to me, as evidenced by the rest of my op.

He systematically undermines himself.
and yet he won the presidency. hmmmmm moron.
The people who voted for him are morons

Actually the left is in the boycott business. An ESPN babe was suspended for calling for a boycott of NFL sponsors even though it would impact her livelyhood and the crazy angry left interprets it as a Trump boycott. . President Trump is calling for respect for the Country. Isn't that what we all want, even rich spoiled corporate athletes who make way too much money?

If it is all the same it is all the same.

Do you miss The Hag?
Like I said, it is all the same. By the way, she's toast, and rightly so. But you, ya poor thing, even you can't support Don, all you can do is whine about a washed up never to be president once upon a time candidate.

I am just reminding you all how we got here.

Beating Trump should have been a layup.

But you sent The Hag out and what did you expect bro?

Beating? Ya got Goldman Sachs in the white house like you always do, like you would have with her.

I didn't send anyone anywhere bro, you chose Don, I, recognizing the ruse, chose neither.

Who would you rather have as POTUS?
McMullin.

Actually the left is in the boycott business. An ESPN babe was suspended for calling for a boycott of NFL sponsors even though it would impact her livelyhood and the crazy angry left interprets it as a Trump boycott. . President Trump is calling for respect for the Country. Isn't that what we all want, even rich spoiled corporate athletes who make way too much money?
Trump is calling for nothing of the sort, whitehall. He is calling for suppression of all who disagree with him.

Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress
You leftists and your fucked up belief we should give a shit about what the fucked up world thinks.

North Korea starves 2 million of its people to death, Assad uses WMDs on civilians, the UN steps back and let’s over ten thousand Rwandans to be hacked to death with machetes, etc etc and the world sits on its ass giving a wink and a nod.

Fuck your world opinion.

Do you miss The Hag?
Like I said, it is all the same. By the way, she's toast, and rightly so. But you, ya poor thing, even you can't support Don, all you can do is whine about a washed up never to be president once upon a time candidate.

Beating? Ya got Goldman Sachs in the white house like you always do, like you would have with her.

I didn't send anyone anywhere bro, you chose Don, I, recognizing the ruse, chose neither.

McMullin.

The choices are:

A.) The Hag

B.) Trump

McMullin.

The choices are:

A.) The Hag

B.) Trump
Nope. I added one.

McMullin.

The choices are:

A.) The Hag

B.) Trump
Nope. I added one.

Hypothetically, if there were the actual 2?

McMullin.

The choices are:

A.) The Hag

B.) Trump
Nope. I added one.

Hypothetically, if there were the actual 2?
I would write in someone else.

Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress

Hahahaha....oh come now RW...your joking right?

The NATO alliance has been weak as a wet underfed cat for years...it was all an agreement counsel to do nothing...except allow America to do all the heavy lifting.

Like the Korean peninsula has been stabilized...lol. It is all of the kicking the can down the road for 30 years that brings us to a nuclear capable Korea...AND..Iran.
Fracturing of the Repub...hahahahaha....good God both parties have been falling apart for almost 10 years now, and the Repubs can't get their act together enough to do much of anything at all except blame Democrats.
Alienation of what allies?...you mean the ones that refused to do their part and just kept wanting to use America as their slush fund debit card? Those allies??

Gridlock.....holy cow RW, really?

Calling for respect of the country is fine. Calling for changes in our tax laws to punish those that disagree is lunacy.

Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress
You leftists and your fucked up belief we should give a shit about what the fucked up world thinks.

North Korea starves 2 million of its people to death, Assad uses WMDs on civilians, the UN steps back and let’s over ten thousand Rwandans to be hacked to death with machetes, etc etc and the world sits on its ass giving a wink and a nod.

Fuck your world opinion.
We don't sit back awinkin'-n-noddin'. We partner with al Qaida, al Nusra and ISIS in Syria. We sell arms to the Wahabist (the most radical of Islamists) Saudis and additionally provide them with the internationally illegal cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemeni fishing villages. The US refused to to anything about Rwanda, it never does anything but whine about the UN anyway so that's no excuse. And hell, we're all about endless wars of ocupation all over the planet. So much so that we sold nuclear reactors to North Korea a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list in a wonderful example of bipartisan cooperation. Ever notice that? The power structure always agrees upon more war and bogus justifications are fine.

Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress

Fuck your world opinion.
Are you putting Trump in the same category as Kim Jung Un and Assad?

Even I don't go that far

Alienation of key allies
Gridlocked Congress

Hahahaha....oh come now RW...your joking right?

The NATO alliance has been weak as a wet underfed cat for years...it was all an agreement counsel to do nothing...except allow America to do all the heavy lifting.

Like the Korean peninsula has been stabilized...lol. It is all of the kicking the can down the road for 30 years that brings us to a nuclear capable Korea...AND..Iran.
Fracturing of the Repub...hahahahaha....good God both parties have been falling apart for almost 10 years now, and the Repubs can't get their act together enough to do much of anything at all except blame Democrats.
Alienation of what allies?...you mean the ones that refused to do their part and just kept wanting to use America as their slush fund debit card? Those allies??

Gridlock.....holy cow RW, really?
Nice try...but a complete failure

The NATO alliance was the most powerful in the world until Trump destabilized it......just like Putin knew he would

Korea has been a stalemate for 65 years until Trump upset the delicate peace agreement

Trump has turned the Republican Party against itself. By the time he is done, he will destroy the party

Trump has ruined our relationship with Mexico, Canada, S Korea, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Australia....is there anyone left?

You asked what damage he has done. It has only been nine months

Finally republicans have found a president who they can understand. They no longer have to be burdened by Obama’s eloquence in speaking. Now they got a guy who talks like a 3rd grader. It makes things simpler.

Trump is just what America needed, he refuses to put on the fake statesman costume like politicians do and pretend to be someone he's not. Do you people think politicians are any different than trump behind closed doors? Come on get real. Would you rather have a politician faking it?
Yes, the thing is with politicians is that they are predictable. Predictability means less chance of mistakes. Less mistakes means more stability. More stability means a safer nation. For instance at the moment he's in a twitter war with NBC who report that Tillerson made his moron comment because Trump has the moronic idea to increase tenfold the US nuclear arsenal. If it's true which it more then likely is, then it shows a staggering lack of knowledge concerning a weapon system that can literally destroy humanity. If not true then a strong denial and just moving on is the traditional and the best option. Regardless, things like this carry the real risk of a new arms race with all the consequences this may entail. And it all starts with the president of the United States being not a fake statesman, actually not a statesman at all.
Politicians gave you nuclear arms reductions, politicians gave you the longest period in history without full scale war between major nations, politicians postponed nuclear proliferation. Politics is not perfect, but it is preferable to running a state by the seat of your pants, trying to substitute knowledge by a massive ego and the hope your instincts are right.
Politics is the what greases the machinery of government by making it responsive to human needs. We may hate politicians but they provide a valuable service. This may contradict what what you think of politics, and it often causes people to stop and say, Why? Politics isn’t just smoke-filled rooms and corruption, but the means to make communities, states and the nation a better place.

Good politicians are basically honest but they have to make deals, that often goes against everything they stand for. To get the damn built in their state they have agree to a tax increase they don't think is needed. To pass the healthcare bill that will save millions of lives, they have to support an immigration reform bill that goes against everything they believe. This is why mothers caution their children, be a doctor, lawyer, banker, or journeyman but for God's sake, don't be a politician.

If more people understood just how important the job is, just maybe we would get better people willing to serve.

Forum List

Back