I can get behind a lot of trumps agenda

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

I'm not fucking stupid. You do your job & I'll do mine. Deal?

This is the man we elected.... We knew what we were getting

We have to suffer the consequences

'k

Different behavior than we're used to in DC for sure. But the behavior we're used to hasn't really gotten us anywhere. I am amused, not offended. You and I are not the target audience, and I'm rather enjoying the spontaneous combustion on the other side - in fact I'm putting my stash of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars to good use without having to dip into my stock of firewood.

We wouldn't even know about most of it if it didn't render his detractors foam-at-the-mouth-rabid...couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of folks.

I just wish he would stfu and stop trying to micromanage private entities. I don't need to hear juvenile bullshit on Twitter. I don't need to be told who to boycott. I don't need to be told what news is honest.

Trump's base wants to be told what to do. So get used to it.

If we wanted that, then we wouldn't have voted for Trump.

Have you checked twitter to see what Trump wants you to care about today, sheep?

I don't think you get that all this petty, inane, insane crap that Trump engages in every day IS his agenda.

Trump is just what America needed, he refuses to put on the fake statesman costume like politicians do and pretend to be someone he's not. Do you people think politicians are any different than trump behind closed doors? Come on get real. Would you rather have a politician faking it?

This is the man we elected.... We knew what we were getting

We have to suffer the consequences

We dodged the Hillary The Hag bullet.

That's the best reason they can come up with for voting for Trump and that is hilarious.
We could get nuked 1000 times because of something stupid Trump did, and they'd still say that.

lolol, yesterday a Trumpbot said that it was terrible of Corker to warn about the danger of Trump because he was speaking irresponsibly...oblivious to the fact that we have the King of irresponsible as president.

Have you checked twitter to see what Trump wants you to care about today, sheep?

I never check twitter, I don't even have an account. I think for myself. How about you, have you received today's talking points from CNN?

I never check twitter, I don't even have an account. I think for myself. How about you, have you received today's talking points from CNN?
And the sheep recycles the usual sheep comment

Here is Trump's Agenda: Take credit for the hard work of others. No matter what bill Trump signs, that will be the one he was talking about all this time that was his idea.

Tell me I didn't nail it long ago: The Emperor Has No Clothes

Forum List

Back