I buried my Son

Very sorry Sunni. I have an idea what you are going through. My parents buried my older brother when he was only 28. Then we buried my younger sister when she was only 36.

May God bless you and your family.
My parents and our family,lost my younger brother to a stupid accident he was 34.my older brother died 8 years ago from cancer.so that's two sons! The Doctor's give me 4/6 months to live.I also have cancer. My parents and family will see all three of their son's. Leaving two sisters
Life can be harsh.

My youngest son was riding his bicycle in the evening after work and was struck and killed by a car. He was in his early twenties. The driver was a young girl. No charges were filed against her. The police said she wasn't drunk or speeding, it was just a tragic accident. I had to fly to another state for the funeral. I am still in a state of shock. Children should bury their parents, not the other way around.
I know there's nothing I can say that would relieve the hurt you feel.
Don't hold your feelings, it's ok to feel.

My youngest son was riding his bicycle in the evening after work and was struck and killed by a car. He was in his early twenties. The driver was a young girl. No charges were filed against her. The police said she wasn't drunk or speeding, it was just a tragic accident. I had to fly to another state for the funeral. I am still in a state of shock. Children should bury their parents, not the other way around.

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Very sorry for your loss. Especially heartbreaking when it happens to those that have a lot of life left ahead of them. When you are feeling down remember he would want you to persevere and live life to the fullest.

Oh my. Prayers for you, your wife and your family for the strength you will need during this horrid time. Know that we care.

Condolences. I lost my first dog not long ago and it was almost unbearable. I can't even imagine that kind of loss.

Not to derail the thread but the no charges thing pisses me off. Driver's are to act responsibly, even though she likely didn't mean it, she was negligent at the least. Vehicles can be lethal weapons. My guess is she was dicking around with her phone, I see it all the time, especially the gals. They can't stop texting.

Maybe not.

Sometimes, accidents happen, even when everyone involved is being diligent and careful

Sometimes, solid digestive waste occurs.
Huh? An accident is if a wheel came off due to a manufacturing error, which would be negligence on their part. Inattentive driving is negligence. If you shit yourself while driving you are too stupid to have a license.

We do not know the circumstances of this mishap, and it's probably not appropriate to go much into that here, anyway. You seem to be taking it for granted, in a bicycle vs. automobile accident, that the automobile driver was wholly at fault, that this mishap occurred entirely because of an error made by the driver of the car. It is very often the case, in such mishaps, that it is the bicyclist that was at fault. For some reason, bicyclists very often don't feel as obligated as motorists do to observe basic traffic rules, and that's usually the cause, when one runs afoul of a car.

I'm amazed at how this community has pulled together to console Sunni Man. I hugged my kids a little tighter this weekend, knowing how precarious life is. I showed my wife this thread and it touched her heart too.

Family is precious, don't lose any opportunity to tell them that you love them.

Sunni Man, may God be close to you and hold you now.

Condolences. I lost my first dog not long ago and it was almost unbearable. I can't even imagine that kind of loss.

Not to derail the thread but the no charges thing pisses me off. Driver's are to act responsibly, even though she likely didn't mean it, she was negligent at the least. Vehicles can be lethal weapons. My guess is she was dicking around with her phone, I see it all the time, especially the gals. They can't stop texting.

Maybe not.

Sometimes, accidents happen, even when everyone involved is being diligent and careful

Sometimes, solid digestive waste occurs.
Huh? An accident is if a wheel came off due to a manufacturing error, which would be negligence on their part. Inattentive driving is negligence. If you shit yourself while driving you are too stupid to have a license.

We do not know the circumstances of this mishap, and it's probably not appropriate to go much into that here, anyway. You seem to be taking it for granted, in a bicycle vs. automobile accident, that the automobile driver was wholly at fault, that this mishap occurred entirely because of an error made by the driver of the car. It is very often the case, in such mishaps, that it is the bicyclist that was at fault. For some reason, bicyclists very often don't feel as obligated as motorists do to observe basic traffic rules, and that's usually the cause, when one runs afoul of a car.
I said my guess is ....How does that translate into I take it for granted? I was speaking about the fact that many people drive inattentively these days, I see it all the time and as a motorcycle rider know of many cases where someone simply plowed right into the biker hooking a left or whatever, and were never charged.

So my point was the fact that she wasn't charged does NOT mean she was not at fault. If you want to argue about it, let's take it to another thread.

There are no words I can say that would help ease your pain.

I'm so sorry, Sunni.

I mean, ain't no crocodiles around here, but kid on a cellphone in a fast-moving Chevy can sure make a mess of you.

My deepest sympathy go out to you. We have buried one son and one daughter who were killed in accidents and it is devastating.

So sorry for you Sunni. This is tragic. My deepest condolences.

My deepest sympathy go out to you. We have buried one son and one daughter who were killed in accidents and it is devastating.

Oh TT, I am so very sorry for your losses as well. Absolutely heart breaking.

Sorry for your loss, we lost one child, can't imagine losing two.

Sorry for your loss, we lost one child, can't imagine losing two.

My condolences to you as well, P.

Losing parents, siblings, friends is so difficult but losing a child? You all have my deepest sympathy. My heart aches for your losses, I am so sorry.

Forum List

Back