I buried my Son

Sorry pal, no parent should have to deal with out living there children..

My wife died 8 years ago and people are smoking meth if they think time heals all wounds..Its like if you break an arm or something..it heals but never the same.

Very sorry Sunni. I have an idea what you are going through. My parents buried my older brother when he was only 28. Then we buried my younger sister when she was only 36.

May God bless you and your family.

We all, have our differences....but the untimely death of a son unites us in shared grief.

Most women say there is no greater pain than to bear a child, I say there is no greater pain than to bury one.

'Oh, dear, what comfort can I find?”
None this tide,
Nor any tide,
Except he did not shame his kind —
Not even with that wind blowing, and that tide.

Then hold your head up all the more,
This tide,
And every tide;
Because he was the son you bore,
And gave to that wind blowing and that tide!'

fr. My Son Jack...by Rudyard Kipling

My words are useless and weak for you right now.

My hope is my prayers may bring you and your family some solace and a modicum of peace.

I am very sorry Sunni

Sorry pal, no parent should have to deal with out living there children..

My wife died 8 years ago and people are smoking meth if they think time heals all wounds..Its like if you break an arm or something..it heals but never the same.

Time doesn't heal, you just learn to live it, and it sucks. A part of you dies and you are robbed of real joy for the rest of your life.

I too am at a loss for words. May God grant you strength as you journey thru this valley and perhaps at some point you can tell us more about your son.

My youngest son was riding his bicycle in the evening after work and was struck and killed by a car. He was in his early twenties. The driver was a young girl. No charges were filed against her. The police said she wasn't drunk or speeding, it was just a tragic accident. I had to fly to another state for the funeral. I am still in a state of shock. Children should bury their parents, not the other way around.
Very sad for you, one father to another, I can't imagine losing a child.

So sorry!
l-149702.jpg

My youngest son was riding his bicycle in the evening after work and was struck and killed by a car. He was in his early twenties. The driver was a young girl. No charges were filed against her. The police said she wasn't drunk or speeding, it was just a tragic accident. I had to fly to another state for the funeral. I am still in a state of shock. Children should bury their parents, not the other way around.
Sorry to hear, Sunni.
By the way. You're a terrible person for clicking "funny" on every conservative's post trying to comfort Sunni Man. May you be repaid according to your despicable deeds.

Sorry to hear, Sunni.
By the way. You're a terrible person for clicking "funny" on every conservative's post trying to comfort Sunni Man. May you be repaid according to your despicable deeds.
I'm guessing that's either Carla danger, Boudicca, or both?

Sorry to hear, Sunni.
I'm guessing that's either Carla danger, Boudicca, or both?
Bodecea. I'm putting her on permanent ignore. That's beyond the pale.

My heartfelt condolences.
Only God will be able to touch you in a subtle manner to sooth your lifelong pain.

Sorry to hear, Sunni.
MAYBE it was a mistake.
Maybe.
Hopefully.

omG! Sunni I am so very sorry. I can not imagine the pain you and your family must be going through. Please know we are thinking of and praying for all of you. Take care. I am so, so sorry.

So sorry to hear that. The death of a young person is always a tragedy. So much life to live, so much promise, cut short. My sympathy for you and yours.

Forum List

Back