I bet you DeSantis fanbois didn't see this one coming 🤣

Because his law would almost certainly be overturned by the courts.

you should really check your sources.. and other threads,,

you should really check your sources.. and other threads,,

That’s called “spin,” s0n.

It’s what the title of the article in the OP says his staff must do.

That’s called “spin,” s0n.

It’s what the title of the article in the OP says his staff must do.
the truth is closer to disney came crawling back and begged for something and desantis is compromising in some way,,

as we can see in the news, disney is hurting pretty bad

DeSantis spokesman: “Ron NEVER backs down!!!!!!!!1!!12!1”

DeSantis: Repeals law except takes out provision allowing Disney to build an airport and a nuclear power plant.

DeSantis spokesman: “Victory!”

Because his law would almost certainly be overturned by the courts.

Hence why Trump will always have an advantage in the Primaries against any GOP candidate. He is headstrong and willing to take on an issue even if unpopular with the usual commentators, MSM and institutions. Voters want leaders, not politicians.

Why choose to pick such a fight without proper legal advice? I didn't really follow this issue much but if you aren't truly interested in making a decision and/or aren't fully informed before you make such a decision, the appearance is "I make decision for political gain and red meat, not because I agree with them".

If he is serious about a run in 2024, he had better be able to explain this withdrawal of proceedings himself. Or, find a work around solution to prove to people "I do believe this is an important issue, as a leader who has his finger on the pulse of citizens, I will address it, somehow"

Forum List

Back