I bet you DeSantis fanbois didn't see this one coming 🤣

So DeSantis was never really serious about going after Disney and stripping it of its self-governing status. It was all kabuki theater before the mid term elections. Promises made, promises broken.
:laughing0301:

"On Friday, Carl Quintanilla of CNBC News reported that Florida Republicans are quietly planning to reverse a key decision touted by Gov. Ron DeSantis designed to retaliate against the Walt Disney Corporation for criticizing one of his signature anti-LGBTQ laws.
Specifically, they are planning to reverse their previous move abolishing the Reedy Creek Improvement Act — a decades-old provision that allowed Disney to build Walt Disney World in the swamps outside Orlando and set up their own local government taxing district to administer the area.

This comes just weeks after DeSantis, who touted his war against Disney politically during the election campaign, was re-elected decisively — but before the repeal of the taxing district could actually take effect."

Florida GOP quietly backtracks on one of Ron DeSantis' biggest initiatives
Could it be that Disney has made concessions also?

I know this much, the DNC Chinese stooges will spew propaganda to try and destroy their opposition.

Thus, anything that dispariges Trump, or DeSantis, or anyone who favors the USA over the globalist cult, is to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Personally, I'd vote for either one. Just thought I'd level up the playing field a little. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back