"I am the way, the truth, and the life."

OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
First, there is the "I am" part. What does that mean? To me, it means your own radiant wisdom is as close as your own mind and heart. The part of consciousness that knows itself to be.

OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
First, there is the "I am" part. What does that mean? To me, it means your own radiant wisdom is as close as your own mind and heart. The part of consciousness that knows itself to be.
I think, therefore I am :)
Not really what I meant. The part of our consciousness that knows itself to be is more than thinking.
JMO.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks baron. I was expecting you to answer that way.

OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score

Obamerican

Reaction score
I do not fear death. It is irrational to fear the unavoidable. I do, however, fear how I die.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score
But then you are a confused satan worshiper.

OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
I have my own way of relating to this verse. It seems like a "pointing out instruction" or meditation teaching.

Intense

Reaction score
I have my own way of relating to this verse. It seems like a "pointing out instruction" or meditation teaching.
In a parallel sense, how the Buddhist see's Buddha.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List