I am seeing more and more violatons of free speech

Al Gore also accepted his electoral loss
Apparently you didn't watch the fiasco in FL. Gore accepted his loss after the SCOTUS shoved it up his ass.

I'm aware of what happened with the poorly printed and confusing butterfly ballots that led thousands of people to be confused as to which hole punch corresponded with their preferred candidate, not to mention the so-called hanging chads. ANY candidate for public office would not just blindly accept an electoral defeat when there were so many doubts as to the accuracy of the count. But ultimately, Gore accepted defeat which everyone knows is not the SOP of Trump who clearly is incapable of accepting a clear electoral and popular vote defeat.

People can make any derogatory statements about candidates or presidents like Nixon, Gore, or Clinton, but when push came to shove, they ALL placed the good of the country ahead of their personal interests. I don't think that there's anyone who could honestly say that Trump would do the same thing under any circumstances, and the Jan 6th insurrection is definitive proof of his lifelong desire and need to place his interests above that of any other consideration including the peace and prosperity of our country.
Didn't take you long to back pedal that one. Run along. You contradict yourself as badly as Fauci does.

There was no backpedaling.

Nixon resigned his presidency before there was even an impeachment vote. I sincerely believe that he did so not just because he was convinced that he would lose such a vote, but also because he didn't want to put our country through the additional trauma heaped on top of the Viet Nam War protests. Nixon was clearly a flawed man, but I believe that he didn't want to drag the country through more trauma for little more than egotistical reasons.

Is there ANY reason to believe that Trump would do the same thing under similar circumstances? I can't imagine so. Under the exact same circumstances, Trump would have dragged our country through hell in the pursuit of his egomaniacal need for affirmation even if it led to unprecedented social discord from coast to coast. In fact, that kind of conflict would have been in keeping with the way he organized his staff, and how he viewed the Capitol insurrection which he watch from the WH without lifting a hand to stop for at least a couple of hours.
Please keep up--How did you go back 28 years from your statement that Gore didn't contest to Nixon who was not mentioned at all. Your hatred for Trump is what is keeping you going. He's gone moron. Let it go, Elsa. Nixon is also irrelevant. Back pedaling. Is that how things are done in Appalachia?

Al Gore also accepted his electoral loss
Apparently you didn't watch the fiasco in FL. Gore accepted his loss after the SCOTUS shoved it up his ass.

I'm aware of what happened with the poorly printed and confusing butterfly ballots that led thousands of people to be confused as to which hole punch corresponded with their preferred candidate, not to mention the so-called hanging chads. ANY candidate for public office would not just blindly accept an electoral defeat when there were so many doubts as to the accuracy of the count. But ultimately, Gore accepted defeat which everyone knows is not the SOP of Trump who clearly is incapable of accepting a clear electoral and popular vote defeat.

People can make any derogatory statements about candidates or presidents like Nixon, Gore, or Clinton, but when push came to shove, they ALL placed the good of the country ahead of their personal interests. I don't think that there's anyone who could honestly say that Trump would do the same thing under any circumstances, and the Jan 6th insurrection is definitive proof of his lifelong desire and need to place his interests above that of any other consideration including the peace and prosperity of our country.
Didn't take you long to back pedal that one. Run along. You contradict yourself as badly as Fauci does.

There was no backpedaling.

Nixon resigned his presidency before there was even an impeachment vote. I sincerely believe that he did so not just because he was convinced that he would lose such a vote, but also because he didn't want to put our country through the additional trauma heaped on top of the Viet Nam War protests. Nixon was clearly a flawed man, but I believe that he didn't want to drag the country through more trauma for little more than egotistical reasons.

Is there ANY reason to believe that Trump would do the same thing under similar circumstances? I can't imagine so. Under the exact same circumstances, Trump would have dragged our country through hell in the pursuit of his egomaniacal need for affirmation even if it led to unprecedented social discord from coast to coast. In fact, that kind of conflict would have been in keeping with the way he organized his staff, and how he viewed the Capitol insurrection which he watch from the WH without lifting a hand to stop for at least a couple of hours.
Please keep up--How did you go back 28 years from your statement that Gore didn't contest to Nixon who was not mentioned at all. Your hatred for Trump is what is keeping you going. He's gone moron. Let it go, Elsa. Nixon is also irrelevant. Back pedaling. Is that how things are done in Appalachia?

As a general rule, I don't think of Trump much anymore. As proof of that, I did not respond to the thread where an OP said he (or she) missed Trump. He's gone from American governance, and that feels like being cured of what was previously diagnosed as a cancer diagnosis.

With luck, over time, he will become increasing irrelevant, although I have little doubt that he will not willingly retreat from the public consciousness due to his insatiable need to be the center of attention like an exhibitionist stripper who wants all eyes on her.

But he's history. He lost the popular vote in both 2016 and 2020. He lost the House in 2018, and he lost the Senate in 2020. That's not the track record of a winner. He's going to spend the next few years trying to seek vengeance on all the people who he believes wronged him, and he will tear the GOP apart in the process because he doesn't give a tinker's damn about the GOP. Let him do it. After all, he's the Democrats' best secret weapon.

Last edited:
No, the Nazis would be the ones controlling the information and destroying those who oppose the State.
Wrong.

The Nazis would be the ones who want the government to shut down Twitter and Facebook – as most on the right seek to do.
Incorrect. The Nazis are those that force you to obey the government edicts on things like masks and opinions. After all, just step out of line from the Nazi narrative and watch how fast your life is destroyed.

Soon, we'll be seeing the yellow star of vaccination being pinned to the coats of those who do not toe the Nazi line.

Last edited:
It is NOT the Republicans who rigidly and militantly control the flow of information.
Actually it is.

Actually, it isn't. The Media ruthlessly control the flow of information along with their lapdogs in social media.

Forum List

Back