I am seeing more and more violatons of free speech

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven

Particuarly with search engines.....at one time it was primarily google that was guilty of this....but now its spreading....more and more controversial topics are being banned and I often get my online connection interuppted when I try and copy controversial topics.......this effort to curb free speech is massive and corporate driven
"violations of free speech"? By the government? Because that's what the 1st Amendment applies to......NOT private companies.

Don’t use Google’s search engine.

Problem solved.

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc.

I think people are just sick of listening to outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.. Its disheartening that you can't just force them to listen.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but you can't force anyone to listen to you..
You should take your own advice, Islamist.
"Islamist"? Is that anything like a christer?
I am a Jew. You tell me, old hag.
Oh dear......and now I've upset you. :itsok:
You keep saying that but it’s not true. You amuse me as you’re old and will die soon but waste your time on this board. How can an educated person not know what an Islamist is?

Don’t use Google’s search engine.

Problem solved.

Unfortunately....not the case...others are falling to the same coercion to subvert and or eliminate controversial topics aka anything not pc.

I think people are just sick of listening to outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.. Its disheartening that you can't just force them to listen.
You think? News to me. Islamist don’t think, they follow, like lemmings.

So if America was islamist as compared to christer you would be on this site. Well there would not be one. And the kicker is you are in the forefront of doing what the islamists would do.

Do you know the difference between Islamist and Arabist?

Speech only gives you the right to express opinions without government interference it doesn't apply to private Enterprises.

An employer for example can legally fire you for expressing political opinions on the job.

And private companies like Google are allowed to refuse to promote ideas that the company does not agree with Ender's allowed to prohibit its users from using its platform to do so.

The only exception to this rule is when it comes to public forums. A public forum is a legal term which means a platform which promote itself as allowing the free exchange of information and ideas and opinions. for example a message board such as this one is legally a public forum which means they can get in legal trouble if they discriminate, but they are exempt from any illegal activities taking place on their platform.

If a platform which holds the status of a public forum discriminates they can lose their status of a public forum and held legally accountable for all activity going on during their platform
This has become a issue recently for several far-right forums used by Trump supporters. many of these platforms are ran by people who openly discriminate against anyone who doesn't support Trump and so many of them lost their status as public forums. and this means that they are legally liable for any illegal activities such as planning of the January 6th attack which took place on their forum

So if America was islamist as compared to christer you would be on this site. Well there would not be one. And the kicker is you are in the forefront of doing what the islamists would do.

Do you know the difference between Islamist and Arabist?
Yep. No such thing as an Arabist but an Islamist..that’s you.

Forum List

Back