"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

only libs would be offended by the sight of the US flag and the Holy Bible

Doesn't offend me at all.
I have a Flag, a US 50 Star Flag, that hangs in my yard.
Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

Really....? Does that pride apply to all American presidents? Probably not.

An American Flag means pride in country, pride in being American, pride in what the flag represents including all the sacrifices. It really has nothing to do with any individual president, nor does any partisan faction own the right to it.
Donald Trump is your President whether you like it or not, he has been elected by the American people. therefore accept your defeat once and for all and move on to something else and my little finger that he will be elected again.
Well I guess it is a good thing the election isn't until November. Most things indicate he sucks at being president. Mabe he'll get better?
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls!

If the old pig Biden is the nominated i think the democrats have no chance of winning.

View attachment 345197
If?...If? Where in the world have you been? Trump has the lowest approval records of any first term president in history. I read today that betting odds makers say Biden has better odd of winning than trump and the odds are based on a November election as is our tradition and current schedule. See you in November. Between now and then, try to get some time outside the bubble.
What are you going to do if you win? Have riots 24 hours a day 7 days a week? You offer nothing. You have Saul Alinsky tactics to win. But once you win, you are crazy and do not know what to do.
No riots 24/7 unless the Reps just can't take losing and he decide to stay in January. Joe is offering better government, better foreign policy, less attacks on personal enemies lists, governance for all the people (not just the 35%), more conservative response in times of crises, less lies, better character, a leader with more experience in government so he actually knows how it is supposed to work, a leader with a history of working with people on both sides of the aisle to get things done, you know, stuff like that. I can't speak to the Saul Alinsky tactics, as I haven't read it. Is it like the divide and keep the commoners down even with threats of calling active military to move into our streets to dominate (You Have To Dominate Donnie)? Read a lot tactics, some going back thousands of years, but missed Alinsky. The current president uses tactics to divide the country into manageable groups, often ginning up anger on both sides, always giving his 35% a villain to hate and justifying repression, kind of like Hitler's Nazi tactics against segments of his country, although that is not what the founding fathers had in mind, but that is what you get when you do not read history (have heard he disdains reading period) and may doom your country to repeat it or possibly go to different destructive events, not yet anticipated. This is why he cannot be trusted to remain in office for an additional 4 years past his electoral mandate.
Your english grammar needs working on asshole.
Are you being paid by the Chinese government by the line or the word?
China’s Fifty Cent Army gets paid by each post, hence the name

Forum List

Back