Cuomo called Trump's church visit a "photo op"

Mind you, this is an ultra-conservative politician. If Trump is even pissing off right wing blacks, he's in trouble in November.

Scott also said this about Trump's tweets.
“Those are not constructive tweets, without any question,” Scott, the only black Republican in the Senate, told Fox News Sunday.

Sarin gas should have been used.

The looters and arsonists were given three warnings to disburse. They didn't. They were moved.

The protestors were demonstrating peacefully. They didn't have to disperse. The police had no business using tear gas to attack them.

The protesters were peaceful before they were attacked with tear gas, flashbangs and rubber bullets. All to let Trump stand with a Bible for a photo op.

People protesting police violence were attacked by police violence. Welcome to Trumpworld.

Gotta love Trumps common sense

The best way to respond to people protesting police violence is to beat the shit out of them

Best way to show how religious you are is to tear gas people to get out of your way

Those are real Christian values.

Protestors were told 3x to move. They didn't.
And now the Dimms are complaining about tear gas being used?
Un-F'in-believable!!!

They didn't have to move. They were committing no crime. Trump and his supporters are dictatorial thugs.

So, is the rioting and killing the Left is doing in the streets "healing us"? or are the episcopal leaders just a bunch of whore lefties pretending to be men of god?

Oh, so now church leaders are lefty whores.
You people are such fucking losers.
The Episcopal leaders became lefty whores long before this.

Now you're attacking Christian leaders in the name of Trump.
Oh how far you've fallen, you poor dipshit.

THey are not Christians. THey are lefties assholes infiltrating a Christian church.

You're so fucking ignorant.

"""Beginning with James Madison, until the present, every person who has held the office of President of the United States has attended a service at St. John’s. Several early Presidents were communicants, as were more recent ones. Thus, St. John’s is known as “the Church of the Presidents” and is registered as a National Historic Landmark."""

Irrelevant to my point.

They are using their position and a pretense of Christian compassion to give legitimacy to their counter attack on the President, while ignoring real evil murdering people in the streets,

indeed, actually making alliance with that evil, since they are counter attacking Trump for his words against the vile murderers.

Worth noting that Jesus Christ forgave a evil man even as he hung on the cross. They condemned Trump's actions. He gassed peaceful demonstrators and used the church for political gain. They had every right to complain.

The protesters were peaceful before they were attacked with tear gas, flashbangs and rubber bullets. All to let Trump stand with a Bible for a photo op.

People protesting police violence were attacked by police violence. Welcome to Trumpworld.

Gotta love Trumps common sense

The best way to respond to people protesting police violence is to beat the shit out of them

Best way to show how religious you are is to tear gas people to get out of your way

Those are real Christian values.
Perhaps you should study the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Benito Cuomo is the King of photo ops.
Cuomo said he was “shocked” to see authorities clear protesters from areas around the White House so President Trump “could have a photo-op.”
“Is that making America great? I don’t think so,” Benito added.
Benito has been hiding from his own ultra violent supporters.
He's not to go outside anytime soon.
Trump walked to the historic St. John’s Episcopal Church, which was assaulted by Democrat anarchists to make a statement about the Left Wing violence.
The Episcopal bishop of DC voiced 'outraged' after Trump made a statement condemning this outbreak of Left Wing violence outside of his church and around our country.
The Bishop did not have any "outrage" about the senseless Left Wing vandalism, looting, arson and destruction.
At this point the Left has less than zero credibility.
View attachment 344409
Actually, the entire world is calling it that.

Of course it was a photo op he just stood there holding a bible so people could take pictures
If you think that is what a sane person would do, you are crazy. The man has lost it. He has always been crazy but he is getting crazier.
Only the craziest most disgusting individuals are sticking with him.
I never said anything about anyone's state of mind did I?

so don't go assuming anything
Was I incorrect in thinking you were justifying Trump's action?
I apologize. You were saying he is an idiot, also.
Yes you were incorrect thinking that

It was a photo op by definition

He thrilled his sheep and everyone else was repulsed. Again.

This is the Trump presidency.

No one is "thrilled" that he had a bible. YOu calling people "sheep" for not being upset about it, is you being divisive.

It is not "repulsive" to carry a bible to a church, even if it is just for a photo op. Try to be less hysterical.

No one is "thrilled" that he had a bible. YOu calling people "sheep" for not being upset about it, is you being divisive.

It is not "repulsive" to carry a bible to a church, even if it is just for a photo op. Try to be less hysterical.
I'm sorry if I upset you. I'm just thankful to not be like you, and sometimes I let it out.

I'm sorry if I upset you. I'm just thankful to not be like you, and sometimes I let it out.

YOu are lying about what people are saying. That is not you just being happy to not be like me.

That is you lying about what people like me are actually saying.

The fact that you need to lie, to make your point, shows that on some level, you know your position is crap.

YOu are lying about what people are saying. That is not you just being happy to not be like me.

The fact that you need to lie, to make your point, shows that on some level, you know your position is crap.
Try to calm down.

I know we'll get past this. That's a comforting thought in these ugly days.

Try to calm down.

I am calm. Pointing out that you are lying about what we are saying, and calling us names is something I can do without working up a sweat.

NOw, the bit where you stay in my face, and keep lying to my face about what you are doing, that will eventually piss me off.

If your goal is to inflame tension and make things worse, so that we can keep the hate alive, then keep doing that.

iF you WANT to "Get past this" as quickly as we can, then stop lying and calling us names.

The choice is yours and your actions will define you.

Try to calm down.

I am calm. Pointing out that you are lying about what we are saying, and calling us names is something I can do without working up a sweat.

NOw, the bit where you stay in my face, and keep lying to my face about what you are doing, that will eventually piss me off.

If your goal is to inflame tension and make things worse, so that we can keep the hate alive, then keep doing that.

iF you WANT to "Get past this" as quickly as we can, then stop lying and calling us names.

Great, thanks.

Try to calm down.

Great, thanks.

All you have to do, is stop lying and stop calling people names, based on your lies, and poof, you are not part of the problem, but part of the solution.

I look forward to seeing what you decide you want to be.

Try to calm down.

Great, thanks.

All you have to do, is stop lying and stop calling people names, based on your lies, and poof, you are not part of the problem, but part of the solution.

I look forward to seeing what you decide you want to be.
Exciting!

I could stand in the middle of Sixteenth Street and tear gas an Episcopal priest and I wouldn’t lose voters.

:lol:

Forum List

Back