"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

Even Mac already figured that much out so stop begging for his attention

:auiqs.jpg: Lol Okay Karen, you win. I'll refrain from the ceaseless, shameless begging. Maybe I'll pray for forgiveness from a god I know doesn't exist, like you.

You are back to your gender confusion... AGAIN? We already went through this, I do not argue in circles. Go back a few pages and start reading.

I suppose I could add that while you can only wish that you were a real Karen, you can at least become closer to one by castrating yourself. It is a small difference, but something you may want to look into as a formality.

Sorry but being a democrat suck up would not save your church

I've been in lots of houses of worship in lots of religions and never had to ask permission. Democrats are evil.
You go to church??? LOL. Ordinary citizen like you don’t need to ask permission. But if you are the POTUS you notify the church because you are causing disturbance such as security, removing people front and inside the church.
We are in the middle of crisis and major demonstrations all over the country. Then you have this MORON taking photo op to boost his broken ego.

“We”? Aren’t you an Iranian?
Nope. You are wrong again.

I've been in lots of houses of worship in lots of religions and never had to ask permission. Democrats are evil.
You go to church??? LOL. Ordinary citizen like you don’t need to ask permission. But if you are the POTUS you notify the church because you are causing disturbance such as security, removing people front and inside the church.
We are in the middle of crisis and major demonstrations all over the country. Then you have this MORON taking photo op to boost his broken ego.

In what city were you born?

WHat has the Archbishop had to say about the murder of innocents by mobs taking place in the burning cites of this country?

Or is that less important to this "Man of God" than attacking the President?

FUCK THE ARCHBISHOP.

How about Pat Robertson?

Ask yourself. Is this the best time for photo op? This is shown in Canada, Australia, Vietnam, France, Philippines.

But you aren’t a Christian either are you?
I go to Catholic Church.
WHat has the Archbishop had to say about the murder of innocents by mobs taking place in the burning cites of this country?

Or is that less important to this "Man of God" than attacking the President?

FUCK THE ARCHBISHOP.

How about Pat Robertson?

Ask yourself. Is this the best time for photo op? This is shown in Canada, Australia, Vietnam, France, Philippines.

But you aren’t a Christian either are you?

I go to Catholic Church when I want to pray and have communion..... .

You????? Trump chitollini church?

He is as great as the Caesars at this point, and quite likely soon passes over them.
Greatest president in history.
President Trump is far too close to God and America.
Absolutely fascinating. Historically fascinating.

Absolutely true.

And because you are complicit in the decline of the nation, far, far away from America and God... you can't see it.

And this is an atheist schooling you here. So damn... you are far...
Cool!

It won't be so cool when the time of judgment comes. Very, very hot.

You say most idiotic things.
Oh, it gets better.

After saying that "it won't be so cool when the time of judgment comes", he also says this:
Trump certainly knows Jesus better than this Servant of Satan,
I as an atheist can confidently say that, without any doubt.

So we have an admitted atheist warning about the "time of judgment".

These people are not meant to be taken seriously.

You are not meant to be taken seriously, and you ADMITTED IT YOURSELF. You are not here to argue so fuck off.

Unfortunately having an honest debate requires an IQ over 80 on your part. It is much more productive to insult your lack of brain cells. And yes, you will be going to hell according to Christian faith, time of judgment incoming.

What's to take seriously? Everything you spout is gibberish.

Here's you: 'I'm going to condemn you to a hell I don't believe exists based on my non-religion, the Church of Atheism, right after I address my non-hobby of not collecting stamps and renew my license at the DMV to have them correct my hair color to bald.

Here's Me:
View attachment 345039

I never said I don't believe in Hell.
Do you believe in Hell, Mr. Atheist?

I can say with certainty that Hell on Earth will be very real for you soon with these great opinions.
So let's see if I can decipher this weird spin.

You don't believe in Hell, but you think that Hell is just having a really lousy time here on Earth.

Is that fair?

_67579274_hellfire.jpg

Hell awaits Mac.
EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

It is you that is confused. You do not have even the basic sight of how to run a successful society, instead being concerned with virtue signals and other nonsense. Usual problem with low IQ hedonistic atheists. Everything will turn to hell.
Since I'm agnostic (unlike Christians and you atheists, I don't claim to have The Answer), I assume you're talking about yourself.

Don't be so rough on yourself.

But your misery is your own, not mine.

Great... so then if you are correct you will get the hell experience on earth and then the real deal afterwards.
WHAT real deal afterwards?

Are you drunk?

:spinner: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Pretty amazing. They just can't be honest.

They do not accept reality, so they supplant their own, I suppose. Sad! Imagine being so askeered and confused.
Remember, they've created their own reality. Everything else is fake news.

I never would have thought I'd be in a situation where I'd say that seriously, but here we are.

Born in Kathmandu tip of Mount Everest 1851.

Born in Kathmandu tip of Mount Everest 1851.

That’s closer to where you were actually born than “Key Byscayn Fl” :)

:auiqs.jpg: Lol Okay Karen, you win. I'll refrain from the ceaseless, shameless begging. Maybe I'll pray for forgiveness from a god I know doesn't exist, like you.

You are back to your gender confusion... AGAIN? We already went through this, I do not argue in circles. Go back a few pages and start reading.

I suppose I could add that while you can only wish that you were a real Karen, you can at least become closer to one by castrating yourself. It is a small difference, but something you may want to look into as a formality.

You are Karen because I think you're a ignorant, weak, entitled little bitch.

Ouch! That hurts.

Dumbling, the time has come to stop projecting, and start moving forward in life. To move up in the hierarchy of capitalism. Get a job and a girl friend...

And not rioting on the streets like a moron.

Dumbling, the time has come to stop projecting, and start moving forward in life. To move up in the hierarchy of capitalism. Get a job and a girl friend...

And not rioting on the streets like a moron.

You're not talking to me. You're talking to your straw man.

Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
How do you know he didn’t pray? You can read his thoughts?
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
Since when does one have to be on their knees to pray?
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.
Repect of other people's religious belief is one of the minimum standards whether you believe or not. Only a clod disrespect other peoples religion.

Try not being a christian or jewish or muslim or hindu in America.

You have no idea how quickly "freedom loving" Americans think they have the right to attack people of my faith and no, I'm not going to say what my faith is. I don't want to be attacked for it. Not by you but by the "christians" on the right on this board.
Thanks. Tried it. If the lord wants your attention, he'll get it, and you'll be better off for it.

only libs would be offended by the sight of the US flag and the Holy Bible

Doesn't offend me at all.
I have a Flag, a US 50 Star Flag, that hangs in my yard.
Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

Really....? Does that pride apply to all American presidents? Probably not.

An American Flag means pride in country, pride in being American, pride in what the flag represents including all the sacrifices. It really has nothing to do with any individual president, nor does any partisan faction own the right to it.
Donald Trump is your President whether you like it or not, he has been elected by the American people. therefore accept your defeat once and for all and move on to something else and my little finger that he will be elected again.

Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

An American Flag means pride in country, pride in being American, pride in what the flag represents including all the sacrifices. It really has nothing to do with any individual president, nor does any partisan faction own the right to it.
Donald Trump is your President whether you like it or not, he has been elected by the American people. therefore accept your defeat once and for all and move on to something else and my little finger that he will be elected again.
Well I guess it is a good thing the election isn't until November. Most things indicate he sucks at being president. Mabe he'll get better?
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls!

Don't be such a Hater.

Well I guess it is a good thing the election isn't until November. Most things indicate he sucks at being president. Mabe he'll get better?

If the old pig Biden is the nominated i think the democrats have no chance of winning.

biden.gif

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

Since you are on a Bible kick here’s some food for thought. Kind of applicable in your situation I would think.

“ You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar”

Absolutely no Christian is going to take you seriously
Are you still pretending to be a christian?

BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You hypocrite. Jesus H wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Nirvana's former bassist praised Trump's speech, then had to walk it back: “As an avowed independent, I don’t endorse a major party or candidate. And it feels insane to have to say this , but I don’t support fascism, and I don’t support an authoritarian state. I believe in a civilized society and that we all have to work toward that.”

avowed independent? is that like being a take-no-prisoners pussy?

Don't be such a Hater.

If the old pig Biden is the nominated i think the democrats have no chance of winning.

View attachment 345197

He's a better choice then the current pig in office.

Forum List

Back