Tear Gas Used on Protesters Near Donald Trump's Church Photo Op, D.C. Police Attorney Admits

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Remember last year when trump had the police attack peaceful protesters with tear gas so he could stand in front of a church holding a bible upside down then denied he used tear gas?

He was lying again.

Remember last year when trump had the police attack peaceful protesters with tear gas so he could stand in front of a church holding a bible upside down then denied he used tear gas?

He was lying again.
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie?

The big lie is that Trump had the police attack peaceful protestors with tear gas. I saw the whole thing on C-Span. He didn't tell the police to do anything.

Last edited:

He was lying again.

The big lie is that Trump had the police attack peaceful protestors with tear gas. I saw the whole thing on C-Span. He didn't tell the police to do anything.

You have no knowledge of what trump said to the police because as dumb as he is, they wouldn't have to be told.
So I think your lying.

He was lying again.

An the democratic teeth gnashing then was why they changed their policies that left LEO unprepared for the Capitol Incursion.

This ****:

20210530_125527.jpg

He was lying again.

LOL what a croc of shit. All of that was debunked.

President Trump never ordered any such thing. The “protesters” were not peaceful, they were rioters, throwing rocks and other shit at cops, they refused to obey police to move away, and the cops never used “tear gas”. Real tear gas would of had them coughing violently and snot gushing down their faces. It was mere smoke grenades and civilian pepper spray.

He was lying again.

LOL what a croc of shit. All of that was debunked.

President Trump never ordered any such thing. The “protesters” were not peaceful, they were rioters, throwing rocks and other shit at cops, they refused to obey police to move away, and the cops never used “tear gas”. Real tear gas would of had them coughing violently and snot gushing down their faces. It was mere smoke grenades and civilian pepper spray.
It wasn't CN or CS. It was merely OC. OC is made from peppers. It's not nearly as nasty as tear gas.

He was lying again.

You have no knowledge of what trump said to the police because as dumb as he is, they wouldn't have to be told.
So I think your lying.
:cuckoo:
Nice word salad.

He was lying again.

Police admitted as they were getting sued and were going to have to admit in court anyway.

So people can believe all the RW News sources but when it hits the court and truth has to be told, they are admitting to using Tear Gas...

This is the same as the allegations of election fraud, outside court on RW media they were allegations and accusations. As soon as they went into court and had to tell the truth or there would be consequences (like jail) they shut up or admitted the truth...

What happens in court or told to the FBI are the truth or the come with consequences... Ask Mike Flynn about lying to the FBI...

He was lying again.

So I think your lying.
:cuckoo:
Nice word salad.

As I suspected. You have nothing to support your lie. Then you reply within an insipid childish comment.
Try Again

He was lying again.

Police admitted as they were getting sued and were going to have to admit in court anyway.

So people can believe all the RW News sources but when it hits the court and truth has to be told, they are admitting to using Tear Gas...
You're ignorant.

"Tear gas" is not even a technical term, dumbass. It means different things to different people. People with more technical knowledge generally don't refer to pepper products as tear gas. Less knowledgeable people do.

He was lying again.

i don’t remember trump doing this at all

Trump has no authority of the DC Police Department. If the Dems running the Executive branch in DC allowed it it's on them

Since 1973 there has been DC Home Rule.

He was lying again.

I do not recall him DENYING the use of tear gas by the cops

WHatever he said or didn't say he thought it would make him appear tough but it just made him look like a fool but it certainly seemed to play well for his base,

WHatever he said or didn't say he thought it would make him appear tough but it just made him look like a fool but it certainly seemed to play well for his base,
it is never valid to ANNOUNCE that which another person thought or thinks. The only
people who "KNOW" the thoughts in the head of "that other guy" are psychotics

it is never valid to ANNOUNCE that which another person thought or thinks. The only
people who "KNOW" the thoughts in the head of "that other guy" are psychotics

It's not 'thoughts". My reply is based upon how people still defend it. Those are actions.

Forum List

Back