"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

only libs would be offended by the sight of the US flag and the Holy Bible

Doesn't offend me at all.
I have a Flag, a US 50 Star Flag, that hangs in my yard.
Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

Really....? Does that pride apply to all American presidents? Probably not.

An American Flag means pride in country, pride in being American, pride in what the flag represents including all the sacrifices. It really has nothing to do with any individual president, nor does any partisan faction own the right to it.
Donald Trump is your President whether you like it or not, he has been elected by the American people. therefore accept your defeat once and for all and move on to something else and my little finger that he will be elected again.

What a stupid thing to say. What does that have to do with anything? The election is over. It's 3 and half years over. Don't you think it's time to quit blaming the election for the president's incompetence?

Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

An American Flag means pride in country, pride in being American, pride in what the flag represents including all the sacrifices. It really has nothing to do with any individual president, nor does any partisan faction own the right to it.
Donald Trump is your President whether you like it or not, he has been elected by the American people. therefore accept your defeat once and for all and move on to something else and my little finger that he will be elected again.
Well I guess it is a good thing the election isn't until November. Most things indicate he sucks at being president. Mabe he'll get better?
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls!

If the old pig Biden is the nominated i think the democrats have no chance of winning.

View attachment 345197
If?...If? Where in the world have you been? Trump has the lowest approval records of any first term president in history. I read today that betting odds makers say Biden has better odd of winning than trump and the odds are based on a November election as is our tradition and current schedule. See you in November. Between now and then, try to get some time outside the bubble.

Don't be such a Hater.

Well I guess it is a good thing the election isn't until November. Most things indicate he sucks at being president. Mabe he'll get better?

If the old pig Biden is the nominated i think the democrats have no chance of winning.

View attachment 345197

He's a better choice then the current pig in office.
Biden is losing his mind

Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240

Do you believe Jesus, White 6? Are you part of the crew?
Yes. I believe in Jesus Christ, although I have failed him many times. Do you?

Absolutely.

But even the fallen angels believe in Jesus.

I long ago accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. You?
Yes. I was raised in the Methodist Churches of my parents and grandparents and helped my 100 plus year old great grand mother to her pew. I do not proselytize, and witness is a personal thing, although I have personally witnessed the power of the Lord and felt his presence and guidance at times in my life. I was baptized in a Baptist Church that I attended with my wife and kids for many years, although I am not attending now. No matter what anyone believes, at the very least those of good rearing respect the beliefs of others if they have none themselves and a photo op use of the bible and that church, especially at a time like this, shows no respect for those beliefs. He made another mistake.

as a true Believer youre #1 job IS TO WITNESS to the unsaved. Thats all that matters.

WHat has the Archbishop had to say about the murder of innocents by mobs taking place in the burning cites of this country?

Or is that less important to this "Man of God" than attacking the President?

FUCK THE ARCHBISHOP.

How about Pat Robertson?

Ask yourself. Is this the best time for photo op? This is shown in Canada, Australia, Vietnam, France, Philippines.

Someone set fire to the church. Standing in front of it, to speak out against rioting, seems timely.

What is your point about "Best time"?

Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240

Absolutely.

Yes. I was raised in the Methodist Churches of my parents and grandparents and helped my 100 plus year old great grand mother to her pew. I do not proselytize, and witness is a personal thing, although I have personally witnessed the power of the Lord and felt his presence and guidance at times in my life. I was baptized in a Baptist Church that I attended with my wife and kids for many years, although I am not attending now. No matter what anyone believes, at the very least those of good rearing respect the beliefs of others if they have none themselves and a photo op use of the bible and that church, especially at a time like this, shows no respect for those beliefs. He made another mistake.

as a true Believer youre #1 job IS TO WITNESS to the unsaved. Thats all that matters.
If that is what God has asked of you, you should. It is only something he has asked of me on specific situation. We all have our personal walk.

View attachment 344240

Absolutely.

If that is what God has asked of you, you should. It is only something he has asked of me on specific situation. We all have our personal walk.

no, its what HE COMMANDED ALL BELIEVERS to do....

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

Isn’t she/it that twisted LefTarded rug munching bull-dike ‘Bishop’ who teaches her own weird form of liberal Christian values and beliefs?
"Rediscovering the Reasons for Our Existence: Liberal Christianity Can Be Saved."

Last edited:
Trump`s doing a heck of a job. He brought back the 1918 pandemic, the 1929 Depression and now the 1968 riots. More Winning!

How is Trump in any way responsible for the way the Far Left city of Minneapolis in Deep Blue Minnesota supervises their police officers?
The sad part of that is your boy is not helping diffuse the crisis. Mayors and Chief of police. condemning Trump ..... he should just the fuckup.

The mayors and chiefs of police in places like Minnesota and New York City are fucking up. They aren't enforcing their curfews, they allowed monuments to be desecrated, Macy's Herald Square to be looted, their own police officers disrespected. If the mayors and chiefs want to avoid their President's critiques, they need to put a foot done and smash the rioters like Justinian did with the Nika Rioters back in the day.

You are missing something big in this crisis my prince..... Looters and violent protest are not acceptable. We have a crisis then you have this MORON not capable of saying anything better to diffuse the situation.

How is that going to help by blasting the mayors or the governors? If he doesn’t have anything to contribute———— he should just STFU. He proved himself that he is unfit and incompetent to lead this country in time of crisis.

W

View attachment 344240
How do you know he didn’t pray? You can read his thoughts?
The article quoted the Bishop. Didn't see the picture on his knees on that ground and there are no grass stains pants. If you have the link showing him down on his knees, post it. Uh, not the Russian one.
Since when does one have to be on their knees to pray?
You don't. I usually don't. As presidents go, it really is more of a John F. Kennedy thing, and trump is certainly no John Kennedy. Unless you know differently, I guess we only have the words of the Bishop, though from the multiple reports out there, nobody has disputed her words.
Why the fuck would I care about what some looney Bishop has to say about it? She doesn’t own the street in front of the church. She doesn’t own the church. And nobody needs her approval to hold a bible or pray however they want.
Who cares if you care or not. Do you even what matters?. ........... Several religious leaders including Pat Robertson condemns Trump photo op. That includes GOP member.

Even Mark Esper SoD came out today disagree with the photo op, he wasn’t aware of the photo op, one of his senior staff resigned yesterday because of Esper participation in the photo op.
Trump is nothing but incompetent, ignorant, inept and amateur in doing these kind of stunt. Like a kid always doing something dumb or stupid.
Wow. You guys are really butthurt over this photo. Glad he did it.

The media in the WH press brief is going apeshit over it. That blonde is destroying them, pointing out their lies about “tear gas and rubber bullets”.
Butthurt? NAH!
You glad you like it? That is so funny....

WE on the other sides LOVE it too. Why? Look at the condemnation all over from his own party of senators, church leaders, military officers like generals to secretary of defense Mattis etc etc etc......

This is shown all over the world a country in 2 crisis with coast to coast massive rallies against racism. Here’s your idiot taking a photo op. That’s WONDERFUL a president with no class, unethical, no common sense. Just plain STUPIDITY.

I’m very glad we both love it. Be very careful what you wish for.

WHat has the Archbishop had to say about the murder of innocents by mobs taking place in the burning cites of this country?

FUCK THE ARCHBISHOP.

How about Pat Robertson?

Ask yourself. Is this the best time for photo op? This is shown in Canada, Australia, Vietnam, France, Philippines.

Someone set fire to the church. Standing in front of it, to speak out against rioting, seems timely.

Well Correl. Did you look at the pictures? Does it look like he went there for inspections? Did he went inside to inspect? Why not just inspect then go back ———- Instead they were nicely lined up for photo op.

There’s plenty of time for photo op. Why now?

FUCK THE ARCHBISHOP.

How about Pat Robertson?

Well Correl. Did you look at the pictures? Does it look like he went there for inspections? Did he went inside to inspect? Why not just inspect then go back ———- Instead they were nicely lined up for photo op.

There’s plenty of time for photo op. Why now?

I am impressed with your ability to find a reason to not stand with the President on his anti-burning churches position.

YOu lefties have increased your skill in this regard, to epic levels.

It is impressive.

If only you had put that effort into something...good.

This is about you lefties. Something is deeply, deeply wrong with you.

STOP BEING SICK. STOP DRAGGING US DOWN WITH YOU.

Don't be such a Hater.

View attachment 345197
If?...If? Where in the world have you been? Trump has the lowest approval records of any first term president in history. I read today that betting odds makers say Biden has better odd of winning than trump and the odds are based on a November election as is our tradition and current schedule. See you in November. Between now and then, try to get some time outside the bubble.
What are you going to do if you win? Have riots 24 hours a day 7 days a week? You offer nothing. You have Saul Alinsky tactics to win. But once you win, you are crazy and do not know what to do.

Don't be such a Hater.

View attachment 345197
What are you going to do if you win? Have riots 24 hours a day 7 days a week? You offer nothing. You have Saul Alinsky tactics to win. But once you win, you are crazy and do not know what to do.
No riots 24/7 unless the Reps just can't take losing and he decide to stay in January. Joe is offering better government, better foreign policy, less attacks on personal enemies lists, governance for all the people (not just the 35%), more conservative response in times of crises, less lies, better character, a leader with more experience in government so he actually knows how it is supposed to work, a leader with a history of working with people on both sides of the aisle to get things done, you know, stuff like that. I can't speak to the Saul Alinsky tactics, as I haven't read it. Is it like the divide and keep the commoners down even with threats of calling active military to move into our streets to dominate (You Have To Dominate Donnie)? Read a lot tactics, some going back thousands of years, but missed Alinsky. The current president uses tactics to divide the country into manageable groups, often ginning up anger on both sides, always giving his 35% a villain to hate and justifying repression, kind of like Hitler's Nazi tactics against segments of his country, although that is not what the founding fathers had in mind, but that is what you get when you do not read history (have heard he disdains reading period) and may doom your country to repeat it or possibly go to different destructive events, not yet anticipated. This is why he cannot be trusted to remain in office for an additional 4 years past his electoral mandate.

Don't be such a Hater.

View attachment 345197
No riots 24/7 unless the Reps just can't take losing and he decide to stay in January. Joe is offering better government, better foreign policy, less attacks on personal enemies lists, governance for all the people (not just the 35%), more conservative response in times of crises, less lies, better character, a leader with more experience in government so he actually knows how it is supposed to work, a leader with a history of working with people on both sides of the aisle to get things done, you know, stuff like that. I can't speak to the Saul Alinsky tactics, as I haven't read it. Is it like the divide and keep the commoners down even with threats of calling active military to move into our streets to dominate (You Have To Dominate Donnie)? Read a lot tactics, some going back thousands of years, but missed Alinsky. The current president uses tactics to divide the country into manageable groups, often ginning up anger on both sides, always giving his 35% a villain to hate and justifying repression, kind of like Hitler's Nazi tactics against segments of his country, although that is not what the founding fathers had in mind, but that is what you get when you do not read history (have heard he disdains reading period) and may doom your country to repeat it or possibly go to different destructive events, not yet anticipated. This is why he cannot be trusted to remain in office for an additional 4 years past his electoral mandate.

Trump does not divide. Trump has not given Americans a "villain" to hate.

Your sides hysterical lies are what has divided America.

This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

That slimy whore is not a bishop. That's the end of that.

First of all, women cannot be bishops.

Second of all, a Christian pastor cannot promote sin. This antichrist antibishop whore promotes all manner of evil and sin.

Episcopalians embrace sodomy and sodomites, and this woman - who is not a real bishop - embraces murdering babies by abortion. This woman is Satan's Bishop.

Don't be such a Hater.

View attachment 345197
Your english grammar needs working on asshole.
Are you being paid by the Chinese government by the line or the word?

Forum List

Back